Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:20 pm

Karin (NightLioness) and I made a trade, where I got the old variation of the "Classic Pig" from Safari cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here she is together with her lighter sister from 2008 :

But Karin being Karin, he piggie did not travel to Denmark alone drunken

A huge horse from Imperial, TM black horse and smaller appaloosa. The little Shire is unmarked, but looks like the one from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , polystone kittens,  etc.... SO many  Shocked

One donkey ( Höffler?) got a friend here  Very Happy
They are posing in front of the lovely card, which also is from Karin :

The other one is a copy of the Britains donkey, - he now has THREE friends  cheers

The little hippo must be a copy of the Safari "Wild" Toob :

Thankyou VERY much, dear Karin flower

Last edited by SUSANNE on Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:43 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:54 pm

Nice additions, specially the donkey.I love you

Please, I would like pictures of Imperial figure.

Congrats Susanne and congrats Karin. cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:56 pm

Beautieful first newcomers in 2017, congrats Susanne :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:40 pm

Thankyou, dear guys  cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Please, I would like pictures of Imperial figure.

Sure ! Here you are  Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:41 pm

And now I am ad it, - the two TM horses too :

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:00 pm

And more : A friend from Germany sent me 7 wonderful new Bullyland-models cheers

Incredible Icey-foal Very Happy

Three sweet spiders  affraid  Very Happy

And three Wonderful Wolves  Very Happy

I will take more pictures, and write what I think about the later ( Under Bullyland ) Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:11 pm

Oh man, I have to say wonderful additions though I am biased when I say I like the wolves best. They are not necessarily realistic (there has yet to be a near perfect model in my opinion) but they are characterizations of this great group of animals and your models have an apparent character quality to them. Big congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:27 pm

Great additions! Smile The little Appaloosa comes with a little sitting foal so hope you will be able to get that as well!

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:19 am

Great start for 2017 cheers
Hurray for Karin and all these great gifts together with the lovely Safari pig :)
And also great Bullyland models .
Actually I have to say, I really like the howling wolf and these fin legs just fits perfect to him :)
But let`s wait for your great photos of them bounce

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Amazing figures, and it's great that you got the spiders and wolves already. I really like the howling adult.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:36 pm

I am very happy to see them safe and sound and already with new friends Very Happy
Congrats on the new Bullyland animals, the spiders look amazing!

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I am very happy to see them safe and sound and already with new friends Very Happy
Congrats on the new Bullyland animals, the spiders look amazing!

I am happy that you are happy cheers

And see, Piggy met two brand new friends today Very Happy

From left : "Classic pig",Berkshire Pig, and Hampshire Pig pig pig pig
Isn't it delightful that Safari has made breeds of pigs again ? cheers

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:21 pm

So many great additions to your herd!! Fantastic!! I think I like the pigs best!! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:42 pm

Great additions Susanne! I don't think the new Bullyland wolves are weird as many commented and I'd love to see more pictures of the walking one. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:30 am

The Berkshire and Hampshire pig are great! I'm happy they are doing breeds again. Most members here are interested in wild life as a species and don't have much enthusiasm for domestics, but there can be great variety in domestic animals as well and I love to see examples of it (when it is done right and responsibly in real life of course), so between the CollectA pig and these two I'm very happy. I just hope for a Duroc someday... drunken Big congrats on the lovely new years additions.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:55 am

Thankyou, and oink, oink from my piggy-friends cheers

Pigs are very clean, intelligent and enormously charming if you let them pig Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:02 pm

What, Bullyland released three new wolves this year?!? Shocked I missed too much Laughing I love how completely different they are from the last wolf family. I'll surely be getting this lot drunken Such wonderful additions Susanne, congratulions and thanks for sharing!

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:04 pm

Thankyou, dear Julie Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:34 pm

Nice new pigs :)

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:38 pm

Oh wow! So many animals! Shocked Even the new Bullyland wolves don't look so bad now! Congrats on all those lovely additions! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:19 pm

LOOK what I got today !!!!  cheers

The new catalogue from Bullyland...the large one ! Almost directly from the printer  Very Happy

The giraffe family united at last  alien  Very Happy

Lovely, cute pets :

Directly from Africa !

A palomino...very exited mare Wink

The cape buffalo is really nice !

The horns are a bit strange, but looking at photos, I see that those horns are as different as fingerprints  study

I love the Irish Setter, - perhaps a walkaround will follow when I get time Wink

Isn't that hamster cute ?  drunken

This Checkered Giant rabbit is really nice, proportions and all...except that I don't know why they put thet white ring round the eyes  scratch

Very cute Black-and-tan miniature rabbit.
Lovely, but she won't win any prizes with the whie on paws and nose  rabbit  Rolling Eyes

The male giraffe is much nicer than he looked in the catalogue, - and he is perfect to the others, which I love very much Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:53 pm

Beautieful additions Susanne :)

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:15 pm

Love the new Safari ltd pigs-a must for me! Smile Smile Smile Smile

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:27 pm

WOW! The cape buffalo is awesome, a great figure.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:23 am

Pets are cute indeed! What about the rino? I am most excited about that. Congratulations for all you received. flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D   

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update July 7th : Some news from Papo, Schleich, and Southlands :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next