Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)

Go down 
+37
Taos
Bloodrayne
Saien
Barti
Tove
barracudacat
Dutch Bear
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
costicuba
Night Elf
75senta75
widukind
signatus
lucky luke
WhiteLightning Wolf
donny ong
pm64
Tiermann
LeeAnn
Dum_my
Seeway
Masoud
Kikimalou
Ana
ken yeo
Anne from Norway
onatello
Farm collector
stecal
zirkoon
Tarunyada
Roger
Shanti
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
landrover
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyThu 18 May 2017 - 1:11

Very nice horses Applause Applause and interesting information of these figures

with photos of catalogues, years and other data. study study

congrats.

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 21:55

Great additions Susanne.I have a few of the older models as well and looking at the catalogues I didn't realise that this horse was part of the set made by Safari back then so thanks to Roger I now know. Smile Smile Smile Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 10:47

Taos wrote:
Great additions Susanne.I have a few of the older models as well and looking at the catalogues I didn't realise that this horse was part of the set made by Safari back then so thanks to Roger I now know. Smile Smile Smile Smile

Glad to be of help! Very Happy You can see also, thanks to Susanne, which exact version is yours, the Camargue mare or the white mare? Check here! study
By the way, your collection keeps surprising us. Very Happy

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 18:13

Mine is the Camargue mare. Smile

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 22:06

My son got himself a 3D printer , and made a frog for me  cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 22:24

lol! lol! lol!
Now you surprised and it seems that you and your son are in real troubles! Very Happy
I have to confess that the detail of the head slightly inclined to its right size give a special charm to the figure. The paws with 3 toes each also turns it cute. Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 1:57

Wow, it looks really nice Applause
And it is very interesting how it looks under ...really like it :)

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 2:19

Ooh he is so cool!!! bounce Susanne, you need to paint him! Wink Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 8:40

A very very special frog for you Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 8:44

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 9:38

cheers Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 9:39

That's very interesting! Nice frog Susanne cheers
I also think it would be great if you consider painting it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 11:17

Susanne, now you only need a good artist for painting and a new Danish brand is born! Wink cheers Wink

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 11:44

Do you already have a Wish List for him? Laughing
I would go nuts with ideas if I am honest Laughing

Great frog! he indeed needs some colors now cheers tongue bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 16:06

Yes, I consider painting it, but my artistic abilites are.... monkey geek

But, no, this is not going to be a new brand drunken

It is only a small, inexpensive "printer", it took more than two hours for it to make one frog tongue Laughing
Just a sort of toy.
But he made a new handle for a drawer in my kitchen too cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 19:53

That is a very cool frog and a very nice son of yours! Big congrats. Applause

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 21:46

Today I got the new Bayala magazine from Yvette Very Happy

This time the model is a lovely "ocean foal" - a baby unicorn with flappy ears and goats feet cheers

The white wpoenix from Papo immediately adopted little Sameena, and shields her with his wings Very Happy

Thankyou very much, dear Yvette !!! queen

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyThu 1 Jun 2017 - 3:13

Marvellous animals Susanne.

Lovely unicorn and interesting phoenix. Applause Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyThu 1 Jun 2017 - 8:29

Congratulations Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyThu 1 Jun 2017 - 17:16

Wonderful new unicorn figure and 3D printed frog. It's like a whole new method for collecting! I hope he made one for himself as well.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyThu 1 Jun 2017 - 17:28

barracudacat wrote:
Wonderful new unicorn figure and 3D printed frog.  It's like a whole new method for collecting! I hope he made one for himself as well.

Yes, he made one for himself Very Happy
But mainly strange things that can move by little wheels and such, - he is not at all interested in "Plastic animals" as he says lol!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyThu 1 Jun 2017 - 21:51

POWERSHOPPING cheers

Monday I saw that new mojos had arrived at Spielzeugguenstig, - unfortunatley the Shire and the Welsh were already sold out , but still many great models left Very Happy

And then I thought I would get a couple of CollectA dinos as a consolation for the two horses...and perhaps you know this : Klick, klick, klick...?
It is SO easy to buy on the net, at Euros always makes me feel that what I buy is cheap, because 8 DKK are only one Euro Embarassed tongue

So a small flock of beautyful dinos arrived  Very Happy

I'll make more pictures when I have time, but here they are :

The iniosaurus is a rather newly found species, and Safari also made one this year :

The two farmers from Collecta has alway seemed extremely ugly to me, but I just could not resist seing them in real .

And they surely are ugly  Shocked  Laughing

That guy must have got the wrong food as a child  Shocked
Well, I also hate that kind of beard, but that is because I knew a very nasty guy with one like that Laughing

And his wife must be related to an elf  affraid  lol!

Now the Mojos :

Three pretty parrots Very Happy

The tame animals are gorgeous. Mojo makes wonderful dogs, cats and horses  cheers

Frieda looks very happy on the piano Very Happy

The elephant was a wonderful surprise. Ok, she is too short and all that, but her lovely face makes my knees completely soft  drunken

The bull shark is nice . I like the glossy surface.

The Schleich mare from the play set also came along Wink

Now the foal from the otrher set does not need to be bottle fed anymore  Laughing

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2017 - 11:10

Good to see that it's not only me that has the click click desease! Web stores are dangerous places! Razz Very Happy
Great selection you made, I will be ordering many of these myself!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2017 - 11:33

Anne from Norway wrote:
Good to see that it's not only me that has the click click desease! Web stores are dangerous places! Razz Very Happy......

lol! lol!

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 EmptyFri 2 Jun 2017 - 12:52

Congratulations Susanne! Some really nice arrivals! And the farmers' couple is funny Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)   News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2017. Update December 22nd : Cats, dog, foxes and horses :-)
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next