Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to find schleich retired item description?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
s.dobermanova@gmail.com

Country/State : United States

Where to find schleich retired  item description? Empty
PostSubject: Where to find schleich retired item description?   Where to find schleich retired  item description? EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 7:19 pm

Please, help.

I'm looking for item descriptions retired Schleich Bayala.
Main website just removed all the retired items.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where to find schleich retired item description?   Where to find schleich retired  item description? EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Hi, welcome at STS. sunny

More about retiered Bayala figures you can find here for example:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Where to find schleich retired item description?   Where to find schleich retired  item description? EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 8:30 pm

This is something I was looking for, too! I have just now given in to the temptation to start collecting Bayala, and have just received my first batch, and waiting for another one! So I have been looking for some more info on them!
Back to top Go down
s.dobermanova@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Where to find schleich retired item description?   Where to find schleich retired  item description? EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 8:53 pm

Thank you for the reply, however I didn't find the type of the description I'm looking for on those websites.
Here is an example from the Schleich-s.com

Lunaja
Lujana was born under the star sign of the Moon Unicorn. She is best friends with Venuja, who loves her deeply for her courage and loyalty.

Lujana was born under the star sign of the Moon Unicorn. And she is in fact good friends with a real-life moon unicorn that she tends to lovingly, adorns with beautiful ornaments and rides beneath the clear, starry night skies. Venuja knows very well how brave her beautiful blonde friend is. She can rely completely on Lujana if necessary, because she is a true friend.

Fun fact
Lujana loves her moon mirror. She looks beautiful in its warm light.

I can find some info on Amazon and schleichtoystore.com, but it's shorter, than main schleich store had.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Where to find schleich retired item description?   Where to find schleich retired  item description? EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 10:32 pm

Ahhh, - wasn't there some books once ? scratch

Perhaps you could write to Schleich and ask if they know of a place where this kind of info is assembled ? Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where to find schleich retired item description?   Where to find schleich retired  item description? EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 9:02 am

Welcome here :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
s.dobermanova@gmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Where to find schleich retired item description?   Where to find schleich retired  item description? EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 3:41 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to find schleich retired item description?   Where to find schleich retired  item description? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to find schleich retired item description?
Page 1 of 1