Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Make your suggestion for the SUY of November : CLICK HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Schleich item in a German tv program

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Schleich item in a German tv program   Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:56 am

Here is a short item about Schleich and how they make their models, molds and figures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is in german, but youtube can not translate it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich item in a German tv program   Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:42 pm

Thank you very much for this very interesting report to see Very Happy Applause cheers study
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich item in a German tv program   Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:34 pm

I don't understand almost anything, although I am sure at a certain point Mrs. Victoria Sutch tells she was the former Mathematics teacher of DutchBear... I am not sure... affraid
I wished I could understand it better but it was interesting anyway. Good to now we have a link between a member and the vice president of Schleich marketing. Now I understand why they release so many panda bears. Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich item in a German tv program   Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:13 pm

Too bad i dont have time to make a whole transcript from the german audio.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich item in a German tv program   

Back to top Go down

Schleich item in a German tv program
Page 1 of 1