Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ?

Go down 
+2
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ? Empty
PostSubject: Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ?   Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ? EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 1:37 pm

Spelzeug-guenstig has got a new brand ( New for me) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They remind me of some of Safari's products, but MUCH cheaper . Laughing
The tubes , however, can't possibly be of much lower quality than the insect TOOBS from Safari Laughing

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ?   Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ? EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 3:29 pm

Yes, they sell educational products over here for kids learning about insects Wink People can order Painted Lady eggs and the kids can watch them grow and eventually transform into butterflies. They have netted butterfly containers too, not sure what you call them, I have several from them. As you found of course they make models as a visual aid as well. I think I have the Monarch butterfly set here - I used it as part of a presentation since I used to raise Monarchs Smile

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ?   Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ? EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 3:32 pm

WOW !!! That is interesting cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ?   Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ? EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Never saw before. But only insects Sad

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ?   Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ? EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 2:55 pm

I noticed them a little while ago on MPV as well, around the same time as Terra by Battat popped up there. Yet MPV sells less different sets for a higher price than Spielzeug Günstig. They look rather nice, actually cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ?   Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ? EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 2:59 pm

I have the frog set!
Back to top Go down
Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ?   Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ? EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 3:00 pm

Would you like pics?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ?   Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ? EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 7:54 pm

Anne from Norway wrote:
Would you like pics?

Yes ! Yes, please bounce cheers

Anne from Norway

Anne from Norway

PostSubject: Re: Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ?   Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ? EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 12:09 pm

Here you go! They are deifintely toys, but quite cute, and supposedly educational. My two year old Edvin puts the eggs in my "coffee" that he makes for me, probably thinking it's sugar, so they haven't quite serves their educational purpose yet! Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ?   Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ? EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 4:39 pm

Ohhh! They are truely lovely Shocked

Much nicer than I would have thought Very Happy

...and then they can be used as sugar too lol!

Thankyou for the great photos sunny sunny

PS, - I will have to ask Óliver Zell ( Owner of Sielzeug-guenstig) for all the information he can find about the brand , so we can get it in TAI study

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ?   Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ? EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Nice figurines :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ?   Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 1:36 am

As you would guess I am familiar with Insect Lore. I highly recommend their life cycle sets, but the insect 'tube' sets are just repainted knock-offs of figures from Safari and K&M International toobs/tubes. Nothing interesting there, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ?   Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ? EmptyFri May 05, 2017 8:34 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
As you would guess I am familiar with Insect Lore. I highly recommend their life cycle sets, but the insect 'tube' sets are just repainted knock-offs of figures from Safari and K&M International toobs/tubes. Nothing interesting there, unfortunately.

Thankyou for the info Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ?   Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Insect lore, - does anybody know this brand ?
Page 1 of 1