Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari 2018 - complete list!

Go down 
+47
Kikimalou
Doug Watson
pm64
donny ong
costicuba
Florian
zirkoon
LukaLeon085
WhiteLightning Wolf
lucky luke
Ana
Duck-Anch-Amun
onatello
Night Elf
MartinH
Caspian
Bowhead Whale
ze_neto
Shardur
shadoweon
Lionwoman
john2xtheman
Gwaine
Tarunyada
jarda
sbell
MiniZoo
Sergey
halichoeres
terrorchicken
barracudacat
Tupolew Tu-154
bmathison1972
JamesPanda
Dutch Bear
Robert
Saarlooswolfhound
Bloodrayne
arafan
widukind
NightLioness
sphyrna18
Deanmo19
Takama
Roger
Juan Andrés
SUSANNE
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyFri 13 Oct 2017 - 8:58

Arrhw ! You already got the panther , Fallon cheers
It is gorgeous bounce Applause

And about the musk ox, - I just can't wait to get it cheers

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyFri 13 Oct 2017 - 18:13

Nice new images! The musk ox looks even better from this angle. I like the fairy with the Mohawk. That's definitely something you don't see every day.

Quote :
I agree the poodle looks gorgeous, I doiidn't comment because pets are not in my focus

That's perfectly fine. I'm glad that most people here are honest about their preferences.

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyFri 13 Oct 2017 - 21:03

That panther is fantastic! Thanks for sharing , the Musk Ox is well done , fairy toob as well, poodle too is fantastic addition to the best of show series, Safari has done well and the Entelodont is fantastic !!

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyTue 17 Oct 2017 - 0:36

When can we see all news?

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyTue 17 Oct 2017 - 12:55

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
When can we see all news?

I have no clue. But I'm expecting at least 1 more batch of 2018 releases. No news yet, unfortunately!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyTue 17 Oct 2017 - 13:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Safari Ltd wrote:
This [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is our latest [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PrehistoricWorld figure! Daeodon was the largest [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], ancient mammals that were somewhat similar to pigs. Get your own Daeodon at safariltd.com!

Safari Ltd wrote:
The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is our latest Mythical Realms figure showcase. This legendary beast is a sea dwelling monster that can be yours at safariltd.com!

Safari Ltd wrote:
Hey look it’s our latest [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] figure: the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Get these cute curly critters at safariltd.com!

Safari Ltd wrote:
Check out these li’l pygmy hippos! While they look like miniature or baby versions of the common [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a separate species altogether. It’s very [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] unfortunately, due to habitat destruction.

Safari Ltd wrote:
You’ve seen our new Lamb figure, now here’s the grown-up! Today’s figure focus is our new Safari Farm Sheep figure, a perfect addition to any farm-themed display.!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyTue 17 Oct 2017 - 14:26

Thanks Julie for keeping us up to date with what Safari is posting. Very Happy
Nice angle for a daeodon that doesn't look too piggy, maybe they were not and that's an interesting interpretation from Dough Watson. pig
The poodle, as mentioned before, seems to be a very decent figure, I'd love to see a comparison with the older Bullyland someday. bounce
I am liking the pygmy hippo. :)

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyTue 17 Oct 2017 - 20:12

To be honest, I'm not convinced about the Friesian..too flashy, too curvy, too sassy... Definitely looks like a melodramatic baroque/rococo sculpture. But what happened to its neck? It seems to me like somebody is pulling it backwards, not very healthy looking.
Based on a Morgan, I guess the previous sculptor is back... But the Morgan isn't her/his top.

But I like thw poodle, especially on the outside photo.

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017 - 15:31

Roger wrote:
Thanks Julie for keeping us up to date with what Safari is posting. Very Happy

You're most welcome Very Happy I'm just hoping Safari Ltd will reveal another batch of new releases soon!

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyWed 18 Oct 2017 - 20:25

Yeah, already two figurines on my wishlist :) The jackrabbit and the northern porcupine are for sure some must-haves. I really love the north american based figurines from safari. Hope they´ll continue with this as we got already such figurines as the porcupine, jackrabbit, bobcat, opossum, american badger,...

For the leopard seal I´ve to wait if it´s more accurate as the one from collectA. Have to wait if the sarafi one looks more realisic. For the pygmy hippo, I´ve to wait the seize. The one from collectA was to huge for me...
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 17:32

Looks like they are gearing up to to reveal another batch of figures today or tomorrow, here is a new XL jellyfish.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 19:56

I like the musk ox a lot Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 23:16

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Looks like they are gearing up to to reveal another batch of figures today or tomorrow, here is a new XL jellyfish.

Isn't it the 2015 release? scratch

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 23:20

Is it? It popped up in the new releases tab this morning but it's gone now, so it must've been a technological blip. Sorry. But that could mean they are prepping the page for new releases for tomorrow...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 0:06

They have enough new items that they haven't "showcased" on Facebook, yet available on the site, to last until Monday. I would be surprised to see new things before then. Pleasantly surprised, but surprised.

terrorchicken

terrorchicken

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 1:03

Im happy about the musk ox, been wanting one for a while. I

the panther is gorgeous and it really does look like a Florida panther. I hope they will make it a standard size someday b/c I dont collect the XL figures. Sad

so the dessert hare,I was wondering if it was supposed to be what we call the jackrabbit in the US... did some Wiki-ing... yup its a black tailed jackrabbit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 17:00

Just as I thought they have updated their website and Facebook cover photo today.. here is the link to the website of new figures, I'm excited for a couple of them!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 17:02

The Komodo dragon, ongole cow, and dinosaurs look great. The frogfish is an exciting unique addition. There are a few recycled molds but oh well... My old orange tabby will welcome a gray brother.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 17:23

Yes, the frogfish is nice, too sad it is size xl .

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 17:49

this newest batch does not impress me to much. The Komodo dragon seems like an unnecessary remake, and the tabby is only a mere repaint of an earlier gray model (also I do not think this is a true tabby striping pattern, unless it's meant to be a mackerel tabby).

The cardinal is nice, as songbirds make a great idea for the IC line, as does the frogfish. The ongole cow is nice as well, gotta love exotic cattle breeds.

Based on teaser photos there are still more to come...
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 18:43

Oh wow! I really like that Amargasaurus and Anzu.

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2017 - 23:43

I tried to share the pictures earlier, but I was stuck in public transport the whole evening. Most of you have already seen the pictures on the Safari Ltd site, but just for the forum, here are the pics:

Gray Tabby Cat

Thorn Dragon

Hammerhead Shark Good Luck Mini

Waving Cat Good Luck Mini

Good Luck Mini Lucky Fun Pack

Frogfish XL

Cardinal XL

Satyr

Amargasaurus

Anzu Wyliei

Ongole Cow

Black Sheep

Komodo Dragon

Jaguar XL

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptySat 21 Oct 2017 - 0:27

I like that Satyr and the Anzu Wyliei.

But what is that at the Ongole cows belly? Is she a hermaphrodite?

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptySat 21 Oct 2017 - 1:29

I always hoped they would make a cardinal figure that was full size, so i'm excited for that one! I would have preferred it be a standard size figure but this size would still look nice on a shelf.

It's my state's official bird and I see them around the neighborhood often in the late fall and winter.

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 EmptySat 21 Oct 2017 - 1:54

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
I like that Satyr and the Anzu Wyliei.

But what is that at the Ongole cows belly? Is she a hermaphrodite?  

whatever that structure is, it is apparent on both male and female specimens in online images...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari 2018 - complete list!   Safari 2018 - complete list! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari 2018 - complete list!
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next