Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2018 News!

Go down 
+46
aschuck
Megaptera
werty26
Dutch Bear
Gulogulo76
Taos
arafan
Balaenoptera
PeGe
Liiolii
Roger
Lionwoman
A.R.Garcia
almisi43
terrorchicken
Night Elf
Bloodrayne
Barti
Duck-Anch-Amun
Songbird
Ana
gillon76
lucky luke
jarda
bmathison1972
Saien
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Noémi
Melekh
VASILIS
WhiteLightning Wolf
ze_neto
LukaLeon085
Numa
Fossa
pm64
MartinH
Takama
barracudacat
donny ong
Kikimalou
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
NightLioness
widukind
Gwaine
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 5:02 am

The iguanodon has quite the head. Its interesting to me that they chose to make the whole head move up and down, I think that's why it looks so strange (its fighting... pterosaurs in the sky?) I'm sure it would look better with its head adjusted further down, which the owner can do for their shelves.

The Therizinosaurus is nice, and I like how dynamic the pose is accomplished when the model only has two legs, I think its clever and something that more companies should take note of (you can get a model to stand well between its tail and feet while still showing motion).

The amargasaurus is nice, but the painting looks a little bland. I hope its a little more colorful in person.

Then I am biased, I love the baby spino and feel that more babies are due for the dinosaur line. Now I can't wait for the rest of the wildlife and farmlife lines.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 4:40 pm

lol! lol! lol!
From watching these new official pictures, I thought, Papo is quite comical this year. Most of the figures are quite funny and have curious expressions. After reading your posts I couldn't laugh more. Laughing The man is particularly funny, it seems his Mother told him to go to hunt in a Monday morning and he doesn't look very interested. Laughing

Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Roger wrote:
lol! lol! lol!
Laughing The man is particularly funny, it seems his Mother told him to go to hunt in a Monday morning and he doesn't look very interested. Laughing

ha yes it seems as though he has lost all enthusiasm and looks very miserable indeed.... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 5:32 pm

More Dinosaurs

Acrocanthosaurus Repaint
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Qautzlecoatalus

Compsognathus

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 5:38 pm

These are very nice dinosaurs as well. I wonder why they repainted the acro though, I like the stripes but don't see why the repainting was needed.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 5:58 pm

Wonderful dinosaurs. The Therizinosaurus looks pregnant. bounce

Bloodrayne wrote:
Come and see! Come and see!
A two-man band playing all your favourite songs from the Prehistoric Times!
Iguanodon on the piano and Therizinosaurus on the synthesizer!
It's going to ROCK HARD!
They will take requests!
cheers  cheers  cheers

And the Neanderthal man is singing. cheers

We need more Neanderthals, also women and children.

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 9:12 pm

Neandertallica! Bwahaha! Laughing

The new releases look nice.
The repainted Acro looks more attractive to me than its twin brother.
I like the Quetzal because of the pose.
And I hope the Compy will be 'petite'. Small but beautiful.

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Ooh!!! thank for pics

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 12:00 am

Contrarily to previous dinos presented, I see Papo signature in tese two. Namely Quetzalcoatlus and compsognathus , acroconthosaurus is just a happy repaint.
Quetzalcoatlus is even fortunate once it shows some spectacularity present in most Papo figures. Compsognathus seems a mediatized interpretation, something also usual with that company. I find Papo dinosaurs exciting but at the same time I get a little tired of them. Mainly when I am so impatiently waiting to see their new extant animals. Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 8:35 am

Bloodrayne wrote:
Come and see! Come and see!
A two-man band playing all your favourite songs from the Prehistoric Times!
Iguanodon on the piano and Therizinosaurus on the synthesizer!
It's going to ROCK HARD!
They will take requests!
cheers  cheers  cheers

lol! lol!

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 2:23 pm

Papo have the most beautiful BIG CATS but the cheetahs... Laughing
Hope to see more interesting product for Wildlife series!
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 7:51 pm

Oh well I love the new dinosaurs, all of them and the last three additions are just amazing to me and I m quite sure that from the truth they are even better
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 8:44 pm

I updated the first post withh all official pictures known. Very Happy

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 6:11 am

I edited the First post with Better Qulity pictures

Roger, I know i hold a resposibility for opening this thread to keep it updated, but im not sure if i will be able to list all of the modern Animals should they be reveald(PS No i do not know whats comeing in that department)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 11:06 am

Takama wrote:
I edited the First post with Better Qulity pictures

Roger, I know i hold a resposibility for opening this thread to keep it updated, but im not sure if i will be able to list all of the modern Animals should they be reveald(PS No i do not know whats comeing in that department)

I think nobody know it. I am sure as soon as someone find it, it will be posted here. The resonsability of the topic starter is not to find the information but to keep the first topic updated. Though, if you can't do it, you can always ask the help of any moderator.

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 6:49 pm

Does anybody know, that the Acrocanthosaurus with the old paint will stay, or gets phased out?

Fossa

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 9:00 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
These are very nice dinosaurs as well. I wonder why they repainted the acro though, I like the stripes but don't see why the repainting was needed.

maybe "needed" is saying a bit too much, but honestly the original color scheme was kinda on the my little pony side.

weirdly enough, i got that one and now i'm getting such epic repaint since that's how i want dinosaur figures to look like.

they take my money twice, which doesn't make me too happy, but it's freakin acro we're talking about Cool

also, what an epic quetza

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 05, 2017 8:59 am

Fossa wrote:
they take my money twice, which doesn't make me too happy, but i......

cheers lol!

ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Wildlife papo 2018   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thank you so much!!

The cheeta does not look at all.[/quote]

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 4:36 pm

Look what Papo just posted on Instagram!!!!

The bobcat is a major want!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 4:52 pm

Oh wow! Here is safari and collectAs contender finally! Every single one of those is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on my list, most especially the tamarin and lemur!!!

Back to top Go down
Barti

Barti

Country/State : Polish

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 5:34 pm

It is finally Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Applause Applause Applause lynx made the biggest impression on me is unbeatable the best I like everything about him cheers and you can see that painting is great, very nice also is golden lion tamarin As for the bear and gorilla, I think they are cool but I have to watch them maki vari and ara are also pretty . So it started great I hope there will be many models
Back to top Go down
VASILIS

VASILIS

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 5:40 pm

LYNX...LEMUR...TAMARIN...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

But the king-kong.......... monkey lol! tongue  monkey lol! tongue  monkey lol! monkey tongue
Back to top Go down
Melekh

Melekh

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 5:50 pm

Yes, great Lynx,

Not sure about the face of th gorille, but have to see it live.

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 5:51 pm

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Look what Papo just posted on Instagram!!!!

The bobcat is a major want!

The gorilla is wonderful. But that is far from mountain gorillas. But perfect Western lowland gorilla. monkey

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2018 News!   Papo 2018 News! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2018 News!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Papo-
Jump to: