Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Suggestions for the SUY of July, click HERE sunny

Share | 

Where can you buy Mojo Fun models online?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Where can you buy Mojo Fun models online?   Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:30 pm

I want to get the Shiba Inu but Hobby Lobby doesn't have it and all I find online is the older common models like the cattle. Where can you buy more recent models? I would like to find the Blue Budgie as well.

I'm having trouble finding much.

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Where can you buy Mojo Fun models online?   Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:55 pm

Minizoo.com.au has the best selection I know.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Where can you buy Mojo Fun models online?   Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:40 pm

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where can you buy Mojo Fun models online?   Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:50 pm

Spielzeug-guenstig.de has also many Mojos:)
Back to top Go down
shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Where can you buy Mojo Fun models online?   Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:01 am

Thanks for the links but does anyone know of any US or even Canadian sellers? International shipping really ads up unfortunately. No US seller carries 2016-onward CollectA either it seems...

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Where can you buy Mojo Fun models online?   Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:31 am

Minizoo only charges the actual costs of shipping , and those two models aren't very heavy Very Happy

By the way, the Shiba isn't available yet. But you probably know that Wink

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Where can you buy Mojo Fun models online?   Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:40 am

Minizoo by Jason.

Back to top Go down
halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Where can you buy Mojo Fun models online?   Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:34 am

I also live in the US but I usually use Minizoo for CollectA and Mojo because they get them earlier, and CollectA in particular has really bad distribution in North America. Of course, I am usually buying a half dozen or more figures at a time, so the shipping costs are somewhat distributed.
Back to top Go down
mojochris

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Where can you buy Mojo Fun models online?   Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:45 am

MiniZoo has one of the best ranges available online that ships worldwide at the moment. However the new for 2018 items are not yet available to buy but that should change soon. :)

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Where can you buy Mojo Fun models online?   Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Thankyou, Chris ! Good to see you here Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Where can you buy Mojo Fun models online?   Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm

@mojochris wrote:
MiniZoo has one of the best ranges available online that ships worldwide at the moment. However the new for 2018 items are not yet available to buy but that should change soon. :)

Any news for europe?

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Where can you buy Mojo Fun models online?   Wed May 16, 2018 10:59 am

@widukind wrote:
@mojochris wrote:

Any news for europe?

Hi Andreas, we have nothing to announce at this time but we are still working on it! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Where can you buy Mojo Fun models online?   Wed May 16, 2018 4:28 pm

@mojochris wrote:
@widukind wrote:
@mojochris wrote:

Any news for europe?

Hi Andreas, we have nothing to announce at this time but we are still working on it! Very Happy

Thank you Chris :)

PostSubject: Re: Where can you buy Mojo Fun models online?   

Back to top Go down

Where can you buy Mojo Fun models online?
Page 1 of 1