Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
widukind
WhiteLightning Wolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

papo - 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup Empty
PostSubject: 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup   papo - 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 8:01 am

Recieved the 2018 Papo Polar wolf pup in the mail today. While it's not exactly perfect, it is way better than that poor animal Schleich released!

I did have to fix the eyes on mine though because it looked like it was rolling/ crossing its eyes at the same time, lol. Other than that, the paint work is nice and actually pretty accurate. Arctic wolf pups aren't truly bright white like so many people perceive them to be. In all honesty, even the adults are not truly white either!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Comparison with 2016 Papo Polar wolf adult:

Comparison with Schleich's 2018 "Arctic Wolf Pup"

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup   papo - 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 8:15 am

Cute cub :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup   papo - 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 5:47 pm

It is a wonderful, beautyful model, and I think it is just like a young wolf cub looks cheers
He has a look like he is up to something fun, but which he is not really allowed to. Chewing Mom's tail, perhaps ? Cool
Mine looks up Rolling Eyes , - fortunately with both eyes Laughing

Your pictures are perfect !!!
I love the comparisons ! One can just see how proud his parent is of this little mischievous charmer Very Happy

Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup   papo - 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 8:20 pm

I like it:)
Papo has done it so much better than Schleich.
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup   papo - 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 3:00 pm

Megaptera wrote:
I like it:)
Papo has done it so much better than Schleich.

Agreed! The Schleich one is so sad!

Palustris

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup   papo - 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 2:02 pm

I like him WLW. As much as I'm a Big Cats guy (especially jaguars....), I love the Canines, especially the Wolf. The Grey Wolf is my favourite, which the Arctic (Polar) Wolf is a subspecies of. I have that beautiful Arctic Wolf that you have as your Avatar. Best wolf of all that I have personally seen to date. This pup will be a welcome addition!

Thanks for that WLW!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup   papo - 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 6:56 pm

Very nice pup, looking at the fur, you are sure it stay warm during winter, a very nice feeling santa
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup   papo - 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 12:09 am

I got the adult which is a figure I thought I didn't need and while checking for Papo wolf topics on forum, I noticed I missed this topic about the pup. I'm so addicted to Papo these days that I'm even watching baby topics. Laughing That's a great figure, thanks for sharing. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup   papo - 2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup Empty

Back to top Go down

2018 Papo Polar Wolf Pup
Page 1 of 1