Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: AAA Chipmunk coming soon! Yay!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:35 am

Dear Sts Friends: Well, a friend of mine has agreed to find me a AAA Chipmunk via ebay. Isn't that great? I've never seen a chipmunk made by AAA before, so this should be interesting. Also, does anyone want to see my storytelling in action? because I'm thinking of posting short videos of stories that I am currently telling. These videos should give you all a glimpse of what actually happens in my collection practically every day. Anyway, if any of you are interested, and want to comment, then please reply to this post.

Aschuck

P.S. Recently received an order from safari, and I must say, that the figures for 2020 look great, well, the ones I've seen so far. Can't wait for the rest. Also, sales are going well, and the Salmon life cycle set is of interest to certain customers. Well, that's all the news from my side.

P.P.S. Hey Roger, just wanted to let you know, I have a little stash of AAA figures that we don't have pictures of yet. Currently, there is: Killer whale Small, Great White Shark small, gorilla (Don't quite know how to describe this one) and Scorpion. If you want pictures of these, you'll have to wait until my pile of not pictured figures is bigger. Also, how's the editing of Tai? When will I get to see the new AAA Pictures in that section? Just thought I'd ask.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:55 am

Ana, I'd surely love to watch your videos and the way you manage with your new figures.
The last batch of pictures your friend provided, were uploaded at Toy Animal Wiki and they are very good and useful.
If you can provide in the future another batch of pics like these, it would be fantastic.
I also e-mailed you, I don't know if you have seen it. Very Happy

aschuck

PostSubject: More Pictures?   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 3:16 am

Dear Roger,

Yes, I can send you more great pictures of AAA figures in the future. Also, I'm currently working on getting you a Braille uno card set thingy, so you can have one to ... well ... do whatever with or something. Either way, we'll get it to you. it's great that you like my idea about the videos. I guess I'll start on that project sometime soon. Anway, if I get any more figures, I'll let you know. The AAA Chipmunk is the latest addition, and will be included in the next batch of pictures.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 11:44 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Roger,

Yes, I can send you more great pictures of AAA figures in the future. Also, I'm currently working on getting you a Braille uno card set thingy, so you can have one to ... well ... do whatever with or something. Either way, we'll get it to you. it's great that you like my idea about the videos. I guess I'll start on that project sometime soon. Anway, if I get any more figures, I'll let you know. The AAA Chipmunk is the latest addition, and will be included in the next batch of pictures.

Aschuck

Great! I am glad you have received my e-mail.
I don't know if you are aware, but AAA made two chipmunks, one eating and another standing. I am curious to see which one are you getting. Very Happy

aschuck

PostSubject: Chipmunk Eating by AAA   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 12:07 am

Dear Roger,

Well, I found out today that I'm getting a AAA Chipmunk who is eating. Just thought I'd let you know. His picture will be included in the next batch of pictures I send. Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Lot of Four AAA Pandas coming soon   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 12:02 am

Dear Roger,

Today a friend and I ordered a lot of four AAA pandas. Two of the cubs are copies of one I already have, and the third cub in the lot is just sitting. The fourth panda is an adult, so we'll have to see about which ones I keep out of this lot. I've never seen this lot before, so at this point, we'll have to see what I keep and all. Also, I'm getting the Eating Chipmunk by AAA from a friend. So, any new pictures on Tai? Just thought I'd ask, because you know, I'm always interested in the AAA Section There. I'm glad my pictures got put there. Right now, I'm working on compiling another large batch of figures to have their pictures taken by my photographer friend. So far, the pile isn't big enough, but that might change in the coming months. Either way, we'll see. Anyway, if you want more news, let me know. Well, that's all for now.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 12:21 am

Anna, I am curious to see which panda sitting and adult you've got. I believe the other two panda cubs are already at the Toy Animal Wiki thanks to your friend's pictures. There are loads of different AAA pandas, they even have one making the pin, if it is said like that in English.
Since I received the last pictures from you, I haven't added any other AAA picture. Though, I will add this playing large tiger that can be foudn through [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - it was just posted by our member VexVamp and it features a large tiger playing balancing in its back and it looks it is playing with its tail trying to capture it with is right pawor even trying to bite it once the tiger has it mouth opened.

aschuck

PostSubject: The pandas haven't arrived yet   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:40 pm

Dear Roger,

Well, how can I tell you about the panda lot from AAA when I haven't even seen it yet? All I know is that two of the cubs are sitting holding bamboo, the third cub is just sitting, and the adult is standing. That's all I know. I do have other news though: I am going to get more AAA figures from ebay next month. Whatever figures that are in those lots that I don't want will be for sale. At this point, since I can't get AAA wholesale, then this seems like a good strategy. I'll be sure and let you know about the figures I get in the future, and I'll send pictures periodically. Promise the pictures will be as good as the last batch that you liked so much. Well, that's all the news for now, so no new additions as of right now, but that could change. I did, however, get a hold of the Schleich Raccoon and Ring Tailed Lemur that were new (14827 and 14828), so that's a plus. I must say, really great finds for my collection. And basically that's it. Oh, and If you want more info about the pandas, please reply to this topic.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Brachiosaurus Hatching: Do we have that listed yet?   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 5:32 am

Dear Roger and others:

Hi. I was just wondering if we as a group of editors of Tai have a picture of the AAA Brachiosaurus Hatching (32282). If we don't, we should. I actually have this figure in my collection, so I could get a picture of it sometime. Warning: it looks a lot like the already listed Apatosaurus hatching, just saying, in case anyone gets confused here. Anyway, if anyone wants a picture of this figure then write me. As far as other news, well, I counted the AAA part of my collection, and the word is: 125 AAA figures and counting. Also, I have a double of the AAA lying snow leopard (96743). Is anyone in need of this figure? If so, then it is for sale, as part of my list of things I sell. If nobody is in need of this figure, then I'll just sell it, and well, you get the rest. In other words, if no one here buys this figure, then your golden opportunity will have disappeared. See? You get the point, right? Anyway, that's all the news, so if I have any more, then I'll let you know.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Chipmunk finally arrived   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 12:22 am

Dear Roger and others: Well, it's here, the AAA Chipmunk Eating. If anyone wants a picture, they can contact me, but as far as getting the actual pictures, whoever it is will have to wait a while, because my pile of figures without pictures is very small. In other words, it might be a while before we have pictures that are new on Tai. As far as AAA goes, I mean. Well, that's all the news, for now anyway. I'll be sure and keep you posted as to my finds and well, we'll see. Also making an order from veghead next month, so we'll see what AAA figures that yields. See you all later,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Info about the killer whale found at VOA.   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 12:27 am

Dear Roger and others,

Hi again, just wanted to tell you that the killer whale found at VOA (It is AAA), is not a whale calf, but a killer whale small. Whoops, my mistake. Well, I guess not all AAA small figures are meant to be calves or cubs or whatever. Oh well. If anyone reads this, I'm sure they'll understand what I'm trying to say. And that, my friends, is the tail end of the news from my side. I'll let you know when there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 12:35 am

Anna, I believe the hatching brachiosaurus is already listed at the wiki as an apatosaurus.
Could you please find a way to check if it is the same as this one in this link?
About the killer whale, it is a fact that not all smaller versions of AAA figures intend to be babies but I am positive that almost all whales, dolphins, seals and related, have their smaller versions made to be used as youngsters. The problem is that most of these creatures look alike when young or adulte.
Which killer whale calf have you got? The one with closed mouth or open mouth? If the last of these, it is still missing a picture for TAI.
No hurries, however, about the pictures. I think it is easier to everyone that you compile a good number of figures before providing their pictures.

aschuck

PostSubject: Info about the AAA pandas   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 2:16 am

Dear Roger,

Today, the four AAA pandas arrived from ebay. Two were doubles of one I already had, the other two were one sitting, and one crawling. Interestingly, AAA also made a polar Bear Cub Crawling too. They must have used this same mold for the panda cub too. Anyway, they have arrived, so that's good. Also, my AAA Killer whale calf has its mouth closed. Is that worth taking a picture of? Just wondering. Also, my AAA scorpion has its tail lifted. Do we have a picture of that figure already or not? Didn't find anything new at VOA, but I'll keep my collector's eyes peeled. I'll let you know if there's more news, when I have more, that is. Bye for now,

Aschuck

P.S. the two panda cubs who exactly alike are going to be sold, and I have a customer who is interested. Just thought I'd let you know, just for future reference.
Back to top Go down
MODELMAN

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 4:15 am

New shipment of MANEJO coming in December. IMEX MODEL CO INC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] More new items coming. Bill
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 11:49 am

Anna, congratulations for your new figures! The panda cub crawling is defintely missing a picture. You are right, that mould was used to represent other bear species. AAA often use their moulds with different paintings to represent similar looking species.
I am posting here the pictures of the killer whale calf and scorpion that we already have at the wiki.
Both have good pictures already.
Maybe you can find someone to help you identifying the figures.
The scorpion is this one from Blaine's collection. However, there are other scorpions from AAA and all with the tail up.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The orca is likely the same as yours. A very simple almost straight pose and the mouth closed, from Susanne's collection.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Walking Lion Cub   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 2:39 am

Dear Roger and Others,

Well, today I sorted through my entire collection, and found a AAA walking lion cub.  Do we have a picture of this one yet?  If not, then I can provide the picture.  I also have a AAA snow leopard cub in the same walking pose as the lion cub, but the snow leopard cub is already on Tai, so that's good.  Anyway, I think the lion cub must have come in a bag from VOA, or something.  Still a good find overall.  Anyway, that's all the news, for now anyway.

Aschuck.

P.S.  The store christys toy outlet, based in california, carries AAA figures, under the name Mamejo.  Just Fyi, I am ordering from there next month, to get things for my collection.  I'll let you know what I am getting.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2019 11:27 pm

Anna, we don't have a picture of the walking lion cub yete. Maybe you could put it into your list of figures to be photographed.
Mamejo uses to sell a small fox, let me know if you find it.

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Fox Info   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 12:58 am

Dear Roger,

Okay, which fox exactly are you looking for? Is it the little 3-inch one who is looking to the left, and is just standing there, or is it another fox that I don't know about yet. Anyway, the 3-inch fox actually comes in a set with three or four other wolves, I think, all made by AAA. I know this because I ordered this very set from amazon. That is the most likely place for you and others to find Mamejo figures. Thanks for letting me know about the lion cub, it is already added to the pile of figures to have their pictures taken. Also in the pile are the AAA scorpion small probably, and the panda cub crawling. Would you also like a picture of the panda cub sitting? I can tell you, it isn't the one on Tai. It's sort of a mirror image of the one already pictured. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. I'll do some research about that fox, but I think you should check amazon first, just some good advice, from one collector to another. Aschuck

P.S. Do you like the Safari Wildlife Wonders fox? If so, that's great, though I haven't seen it yet.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 10:39 am

I think it is a good idea that you add the panda to the photo session.
I haven't saved a picture of the Mamejo fox I mentioned, I will let you know as soon as I find it again and I will let you know the pose and size if I find the information.
I do really like the new Safari Wildlife Wonders red fox, it is in my wish list, of course.
Just to informe you, recently 3 AAA figures were added on TAW, all pumas, the female standing looking left, the male walking and looking back and the cub playing with the right paw up.
All belong to VexVamp and can be found in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cat

aschuck

PostSubject: Christies toy outlet order finally done   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 1:04 am

Dear Roger,

Well, it's done, an order of Mamejo Figures from Christy's toy outlet. Here is a list of the things I purchased: Chameleon, Bottom Feeders Set, Humpback Whale, Dolphin, Green Stag Beetle, Blue Whale, Young Owl, Bald Eagle, Falcon, Anteater, Hippo. And that's all I can remember for right now. Either way, it's a lot of figures. Does anyone want pictures? Because as soon as I get these, they are going on the pile of figures to have their pictures taken. I've already contacted my photographer friend about another session, so we'll see what she says.

Aschuck

p.S. Roger, the next batch of pictures should have some Incredible creature pictures in it, as well as a few other figure pictures that I thought might be good additions to Tai. Also, do we have a picture of a AAA Polar Bear Cub crawling yet? If not, then I can provide the picture for you.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Woolly Mammoth in my order.   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 6:32 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, my order hasn't arrived yet, and so I thought I'd mension another figure that I forgot about until last night. It's a AAA large woolly mammoth. Just thought I'd let you all know, so that's the latest from my side. I'll keep you posted if more news comes my way.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Humpback Whale Calf found today.   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 12:44 am

Dear Roger and others:

Took another look at my collection today, just to separate the AAA figures from everything else, and found a AAA humpback Wahle Calf amid the other stuff. Now the question is: Do we have a picture of a AAA Humpback Whale Calf with the mouth closed? If so, then great, if not, then I'll get a picture of it to you as soon as I can. Also found out, from somebody at Christys toy outlet that they didn't have the bottom feeders set in stock. So, the news is, I won't be getting that one just yet. Oh well, just means that I can always order it later. By the way, the order that I made should be at my place the day after tomorrow, so that's good. Anyway, that's all the news for now, so I'll let you know if there's more some time.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Another Order from Christys toy outlet   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 7:02 pm

Dear Sts Friends: Well, the current order from Christys toy outlet has finally arrived, so now I have 140 AAA Figures in my collection. Do we need pictures of any of the figures that I have, the new ones I mean. If so then great. My photographer friend is coming next week to take pictures, so I should be able to provide more pictures for Taw. Also planning to make another order at the end of this month, so we'll see what that yields for figures. Well, that's all the news, but as always I'll keep you informed if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Pictures are here   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 8:07 pm

Dear Roger,

Well, the pictures of the new AAA figures I have are coming to you. My friend and I took the pictures this morning, and she likes it that you think her work is great. Anyway, be on the look out for an email with pictures. Also, there won't be many photos this time, because I only had 11 figures to have their pictures taken. Anyway, hope you enjoy these, and put them on Tai. Also, I forgot to include the size comparison, so I hope you don't mind. I mean, my pictures will still get to be on Tai, even if there isn't a quarter in the picture, right? Anyway, I'll keep you posted as far as my finds, and we'll see. Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 8:30 pm

Anna, I've just received the e-mail from your friend and I already sent an e-mail thanking her.
I will give use to these pictures and sorry for not making a list of which exact ones were missing. I wasn't even able of uploading every AAA pictures I have but that's good. It means that AAA section is growing a lot!
Tell your friend that her work is highly appreciated and that it is very helpful to collectors of AAA figures.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next