Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Info about the AAA Alpaca   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 9:42 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, the AAA Alpaca from ebay has arrived, and it's beautiful, so what else can I say? If anyone wants to see it, they'll have to wait until next month, because that's when my picture friend is coming again. The veghead order should hopefully be arriving tomorrow, so we'll see.

That's it for news, so I'll keep you posted.

Aschuck

P.S. Tonight I separated my collection out by brand. Does anyone else do this? Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 5:04 pm

Yes, some collectors sort their figures be brand, mainly those considered completists or that love to complete certains series. I group mine taxonomically, by animal, as the most of part of the collectors, I guess.

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Butterflies   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 5:44 pm

Dear Roger and others:

Well, the AAA Butterflies set has arrived, but still no word as to veghead. Oh well, maybe tomorrow? Hope so. Anyway, now I have 152 AAA figures. I'll let you know if any more come my way.

Aschuck

P.S. I also have the Papo Angora Rabbit and Angora Goat. Those just arrived today in the mail.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 2:27 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Roger and others:  
....... now I have 152 AAA figures.  I'll let you know if any more come my way.  ....... 

WOW ! Congratulations cheers

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Veghead order: AAA Figure info   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 7:37 pm

Dear Roger:

well, today the veghead order finally arrived, and I now have 3 AAA green frogs, a AAA Bearded Dragon, a green spiny lizard made by AAA, a AAA gecko, and a Set of Poison Dart frogs, whose brand I don't know, yet. Anyway, I'll have to check the packing slip for more info, so we'll see. The Current total is about 161. That is the latest, so I'll keep you posted if there's more.

Aschuck

P.S. Did you know that there's a set of AAA poison Dart frogs? It's number is: 22239. Wish I had that one.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More AAA figure Info   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 8:56 pm

Dear Sts Friends: Well, I found out that I ordered another frog by AAA, and also a spiny lizard green, a spiny tailed iguanid, and a brown scorpion, all of which are made by AAA. Pictures should be done next month, and hopefully, I'll be able to place another veghead order at the end of this month. Anyway, that's all the news for now.

See you,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAAbutterflies details.   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:26 pm

Dear Sts Friends: Well, as most of you know by now I happen to have a set of four butterflies made by AAA (12831 is the item number). I finally got them, and the initial reaction was: They're beautiful. If anyone else buys this set, here are a couple of things to take note aout before you buy:

1. Soft plastic. The butterflies in this set are made of a softer vinyl than most AAA figures.

2. Strings for hanging. My set of butterflies, well all 4 of them, had strings in their backs. If any of you don't care for this, then disconnect the strings. They are attached via screw eye.

3. You can easily find this set on Amazon. It's listed as a Mamejo thing, but we all know what that means, right? Anyway, if anyone else finds or owns this set, then let me know what you think of it.

As for other news, I'm planning on making a AAA order at some website or other at the end of this month. Well, that's the latest. My AAA total of figures is currently steady at 161.

Aschuck

P.S. Do we have a page on Tai for the AAA fat tailed gecko? If not, then we should, because I have one now.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Frilled Lizard Found.   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 5:20 pm

Dear Roger and others,

Well, today I managed to order a AAA frilled Lizard from ebay, with some help from a sighted friend of mine. So that makes 162 AAA figures. Well, really it's 161, because I'm selling my AAA Large Iguana, because it's too big for my collection. Anyway, that's the latest find on my part, so I'll let you know if there's more news.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Iguana Info.   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 7:13 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've made up my mind to keep the AAA Iguana. So now, I have 162 AAA figures, if you count the frilled Lizard that has been ordered. Anyway, that's the tail end of the news from my side, but I'll be sure and keep you posted if there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 11:35 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 2:24 am

CONGRATULATIONS with the iguana, - beautyful, isn't it ? Very Happy

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Iguana Info Again.   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 11:12 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, for those of you who haven't been keeping tabs on the AAA news in my collection, here's the latest:

The AAA iguana is no longer for sale, just wanted to let you all know, in case you got a little confused.

Also, the latest addition is a AAA frilled Lizard [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. That's the latest news, so I will, of course, keep you posted if there's more new additions.

Thanks for understanding,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 6:26 pm

Anna, as long as you have room to store your large AAA lizards, I think it is a good idea that you keep them in your collection. They are incredibly detailed as no other mass produced figure in this hobby. Just be aware that some of the AAA iguanas do not represent exactly iguanas but I will study it better when working in that section of the wiki.
Also, to keep you up to date, we completed the wiki page about cougars with all four known. Also the four lynxes known are there as well as the two chipmunks.

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Frilled Lizard Info.   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 7:36 pm

Dear Roger,

Well, the AAA frilled Lizard has arrived, and I was wondering, do you want a picture of it? Also, it seems that we don't have pictures or even pages for the AAA fat tailed gecko, or the AAA spiny tailed iguanid. Would you like pictures of those too? Other pictures that are missing are the Frog medium and the frog small by AAA. I also have four butterflies, if you'd like single pictures of each one. Either way, I'm just trying to help, as far as Taw goes, so whatever AAA pictures you need I'll try and get for you. Keep in mind, though, that my collection does not have every single AAA figure ever made. There are just some species of animal that I don't collect. Anyway, if you have any questions regarding pictures, then please let me know.

That's all the news for now. I'll write when I have more.

Aschuck

P.S. Hey, just FYI, Schleich has an online shop where you can find the movie elves available. This piece of news is for those of you living here in the US, who can't get a hold of the movie elves. Just thought I'd let you know that I have plans to get them for my collection.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 7:45 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Roger,

Well, the AAA frilled Lizard has arrived, and I was wondering, do you want a picture of it? Also, it seems that we don't have pictures or even pages for the AAA fat tailed gecko, or the AAA spiny tailed iguanid. Would you like pictures of those too? Other pictures that are missing are the Frog medium and the frog small by AAA. I also have four butterflies, if you'd like single pictures of each one. Either way, I'm just trying to help, as far as Taw goes, so whatever AAA pictures you need I'll try and get for you. Keep in mind, though, that my collection does not have every single AAA figure ever made. There are just some species of animal that I don't collect. Anyway, if you have any questions regarding pictures, then please let me know.

That's all the news for now. I'll write when I have more.

Aschuck

P.S. Hey, just FYI, Schleich has an online shop where you can find the movie elves available. This piece of news is for those of you living here in the US, who can't get a hold of the movie elves. Just thought I'd let you know that I have plans to get them for my collection.

Anna, please include all these figures in your next photo session. We miss all of them at the wiki. I believe you got impressed with your new frilled lizard, it is an incredible animal with a unusual look. It also can run on its back legs, just crazy creature. With all these geckos and things like that, I am sure everyone is scared at home. Laughing affraid

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Brown Scorpion info.   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:49 pm

Dear Roger,

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I also have a AAA Brown scorpion, if you want a picture of that one too. also, I found the movie elves at a website called Happy Hen Toys. The movie elves are listed under the New Items for 2020 section, under the Schleich section thingy. I don't know how else to describe it. Anyway, they have been found, so all we have to do is order them. That shouldn't be too hard. Anyway, if you want a picture of the brown scorpion, then let me know.

Aschuck

P.S. Very funny joke about the geckos. Also, the Frilled Lizard is a very nice figure indeed.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Pictures   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 12:18 am

Dear Roger,

Well, I've checked with my photo friend, and she says that she can work with me on the 11th. So, that's when you'll be getting pictures of the latest AAA in my collection. That's the latest news, so I'll write when I have more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 9:38 am

Dear Aschuck,

Congratulations on having acquired such an extensive collection. And for your willingness to help expand the toy animal wiki database.

Wilorvise aka Laura

aschuck

PostSubject: Help with Tai   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 2:29 pm

Dear Weilerweiss:

I'm glad you wrote me, and it's good that my pictures are making a difference. As for news, not much happening in the land of AAA, ha ha. Anyway, there's really not much to report. I would like to know, would you and the others like pictures of the new Safari 2020 animals for Tai? I could add the ones I'm getting to the pile of figures I already have for you. What do you think? Well, if you have questions or comments, then write me. That's all the news for now.

Thanks,

Aschuck

P.S. Besides Safari, are there any other pictures that you would want?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 2:50 pm

Anna, I received the fox pictures from your friend and the pup is already entered. The adulte fox was already entered before but it is good to be sure it was not any unknown one.
Where did you buy the fox kit? I still miss it in my collection.
Maybe next we start working with your AAA reptiles and if nobody enters it before, we can think about new Safari later.

aschuck

PostSubject: Fox Kit Info   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 5:34 pm

Dear Roger,

Yes, that's a good idea. I already have some Safari figures that you probably need pictures of, so those are in the pile too. Also, I got my AAA fox kit from ebay. The next time my photo friend comes, we'll be taking pictures of everything in the pile, including the missing Incredible Creatures. I did some research, and found that some of the Safari figures that weren't pictured on the wiki I actually had in my collection. So we'll be sending you pictures of everything that's in the photo pile. Hope you don't mind.

Also, today I managed to find the schleich red panda at a bookstore. I suppose you won't need a picture of that one, will you? Anyway, that's all the news from my side, so I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 5:47 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Roger,

Yes, that's a good idea. I already have some Safari figures that you probably need pictures of, so those are in the pile too. Also, I got my AAA fox kit from ebay. The next time my photo friend comes, we'll be taking pictures of everything in the pile, including the missing Incredible Creatures. I did some research, and found that some of the Safari figures that weren't pictured on the wiki I actually had in my collection. So we'll be sending you pictures of everything that's in the photo pile. Hope you don't mind.

Also, today I managed to find the schleich red panda at a bookstore. I suppose you won't need a picture of that one, will you? Anyway, that's all the news from my side, so I'll write when there's more.

Aschuck

It is wonderful if you can provide pictures of some Safari Incredible Creatures still missing at the Wiki.
Well, I suppose the fox kit was a single model being sold so I have to search for another chance if it pops up.
I believe the Schleich red panda will be a popular figure among the regular editors of the wiki so you don't have to worry about this one.

aschuck

PostSubject: Female Leopard found, but not documented yet.   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 6:55 pm

Dear Roger,

Well, I found another leopard by AAA. Haven't gotten it yet for my collection, b's definitely one that we don't have listed on Taw. The item number is 53017, and it says on ebay that it's a female leopard lying down, new in package. I've already looked at the listings, but haven't ordered it yet. Anyway, that's the latest. Oh, and I've already taken notes as to the aforementioned leopard for my own reference. At this point, I have no idea what this figure looks like, so maybe I'll order it some day. for now, it's on my wishlist. Anyway, if I have any more AAA news, I'll share it with you all. Bye for now.

Aschuck

P.S. How big exactly is the largest sea turtle of AAA's on Taw? Just wondering, because the extra large sea turtle by AAA is 13.5 inches long, by 11 Inches wide. Do we have any pictures of this figure? If not, then I'll get this figure at some point, and I'll send the pictures too. If you have an answer to the first question about the size of the current Large Sea Turtles, please reply to this post, and please put your measurements in inches, and or feet. I can't convert from metric very well, just saying.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Hi again, it's me, with more news.   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 10:07 pm

Dear Roger and others:

Well, I've found a place called Beakers World .com, and they sell AAA, under the name of Mamejo. I received an email from them, and they listed some of the figures they had in stock. I wrote them back, with a list of the figures that I was interested in. In other words, we'll see what they say, but hopefully, I'll be able to order from them at the end of this month. Also, roger, they had in stock the mini fox that you're looking for, I think. It isn't the sitting fox kit, it's a different fox. Either way, they have it in stock. Anyway, this was quite a breakthrough for me, and also for the rest of us AAA collectors. Anyway, if all goes as planned, then I should have some more pictures for you next month. which reminds me, Roger, my photo friend is coming tomorrow, so keep a look out for pictures from her, okay? Also, I'm planning to take pictures of the AAA butterflies, one picture of each one, and then a picture of the whole group. My friend and I will label the photos as best we can. Anyway, hope you enjoy all these pictures, and I hope you find them useful for Taw.

Thanks, talk with you soon,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 2:31 am

WOW !
That sounds great Very Happy
Do you have a link ?
I searched Beakersworld and only found a shop with glassware scratch

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next