Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 7:13 pm

Recovering a few posts behind, I confess I enjoy the Medusa with sunglasses. That's so fun. Very Happy

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Papo Figures from ebay   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2022 12:59 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, dad and I ordered some papo fantasy figures from ebay, one item was a bunch of figures in a lot, which I can't remember what was in the lot, but oh well. The other item was a papo Fish Mutant Pirate, which should fit right in with the rest of my collection. The current total still sits at 2285, just so you know. Also, the old kangaroo figure I got from consignment turned out to be a double of one that I already had. Oops! Well, I guess I messed that one up. Oh well, it's not only me that makes collecting mistakes, right? Also, about the polar bear cubs I got from Consignment, I have a sneaky suspicion that one of them is AAA, but I can't confirm this yet. So right now, I'm waiting for my Safari Order, and the things from ebay. Hopefully they'll arrive soon. And that's about it for new additions news, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Nothing New for news   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 12:42 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I was just wondering: do we have a category on Taw for plush animals? If we don't we really should. See, I think plush animals should have a place on taw, just so collectors of plush can find the ones they're looking for, ... and ... well, you know what I mean right? I mean, what if a collector comes along and wants to complete a plush collection? What should they do? That's where my idea of a plush section for taw comes in. Yeah, I know what you're thinking: "But we already have a section for audubon birds!" True, but what about other plush? Realistic plush, of course. Anyway, if someone could take my ideas into consideration, that would be great. No new additions for my collection yet, still waiting for the things from ebay, and from Safari. So I guess that's about it for news. I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Nothing new, except a trip to China.   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 3:15 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I was wondering, if the AAA figures are being distributed by Nayab, then how are we, as collectors of AAA supposed to get a hold of these figures? True, they're sold on ebay, and places like that, but sometimes, the descriptions and pictures shown on ebay aren't good enough. So, I ask you, what is a collector like me supposed to do? Take a trip to China to see these figures for myself? It would be nice if I could just contact Nayab, and solve this problem. So, I'm asking you, what can we, as members of this forum, do about this? Any answers to this question would be much appreciated. See, ever since I got the list of AAA figures available from Nayab, I've been thinking: "Now how could I get a hold of these ones I want for my collection?" See? That's another thingy we have to take into consideration is, which figures go on our searchlists. And I don't mean just my searchlist either. You see the dilemma? I mean, the actual question is: How do we get a hold of these? Anyway, I don't mean to complain, but AAA figures are very hard to get a hold of. Anyway, if anyone reads this, then a little help with this would be great
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 12:52 pm

Anna, you can't get them directly from Nayab. The best way is trying to find which brands are buying them from Nayab like Mamejo Nature for instance. However, all these brands which sell AAA figures have limited ranges.

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 8:23 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I  was  just  wondering: do we have a category on Taw for plush animals? If we don't we really should.  See, I think plush animals should have a place on taw, just so collectors of plush can find the ones they're looking for, ... and ... well, you know what I mean right?  I mean, what if a collector comes along and wants to complete a plush collection? What should they do?  That's where my idea of a plush section for taw comes in.  Yeah, I know what you're thinking: "But we already have a section for audubon birds!"  True, but what about other plush?  Realistic plush, of course.  Anyway, if someone could take my ideas into consideration, that would be great.  No new additions for my collection yet, still waiting for the things from ebay, and from Safari.  So I guess that's about it for news. I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

I definitely agree that it would be nice if plush toys were included on TAW, but I don’t think Tiermann would like it too much. I believe I removed the link to my Audubon Birds section from the K&M page (I didn’t know how to delete the pages themselves, though.) I also ran a poll, and most members would prefer not to have plush toys included on the Wiki. I created a Fandom wiki earlier this that would do to stuffed toys what TAW does to figures, but it would take a large community of collectors to get it in shape. Realistic stuffed animals don’t appear to have the collecting fanbase that say, animal figures, teddy bears, or dolls do. Additionally, such a platform simply wouldn’t look as professional, and of course, there are quite a few ads. However, it just might work if we can get together enough collectors.
Here it is:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 1:23 pm

Birdsage wrote:
aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I  was  just  wondering: do we have a category on Taw for plush animals? If we don't we really should.  See, I think plush animals should have a place on taw, just so collectors of plush can find the ones they're looking for, ... and ... well, you know what I mean right?  I mean, what if a collector comes along and wants to complete a plush collection? What should they do?  That's where my idea of a plush section for taw comes in.  Yeah, I know what you're thinking: "But we already have a section for audubon birds!"  True, but what about other plush?  Realistic plush, of course.  Anyway, if someone could take my ideas into consideration, that would be great.  No new additions for my collection yet, still waiting for the things from ebay, and from Safari.  So I guess that's about it for news. I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

I definitely agree that it would be nice if plush toys were included on TAW, but I don’t think Tiermann would like it too much. I believe I removed the link to my Audubon Birds section from the K&M page (I didn’t know how to delete the pages themselves, though.) I also ran a poll, and most members would prefer not to have plush toys included on the Wiki. I created a Fandom wiki earlier this that would do to stuffed toys what TAW does to figures, but it would take a large community of collectors to get it in shape. Realistic stuffed animals don’t appear to have the collecting fanbase that say, animal figures, teddy bears, or dolls do. Additionally, such a platform simply wouldn’t look as professional, and of course, there are quite a few ads. However, it just might work if we can get together enough collectors.
Here it is:

The page was not deleted, maybe just the link removed since it is not considered a ssubject to be listed on TAW. YOu can find the page here
but I defintely donnot recommend you to work on it, at least as long as it is not the subject of the wiki.

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 2:28 pm

That is what I said: I deleted the link myself in the K&M International page but didn’t delete the page itself. As it is not considered to be within the purview of this Wiki, I did not have plans to edit it.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 2:34 pm

Birdsage wrote:
That is what I said: I deleted the link myself in the K&M International page but didn’t delete the page itself. As it is not considered to be within the purview of this Wiki, I did not have plans to edit it.

You're right, I misread your post.

aschuck

PostSubject: The Polar Bears Mystery solved   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 3:32 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, first of all, news about the polar bears I got from consignment: One is made by an unknown maker. The second is Safari Ltd, probably from a toob. The Third is AAA, one of the smiling animal babies. I also purchased a Schleich wolf from Shoelers, that is 14821. Well, that's another item off my searchlist. Also, Birdsage, I can definitely see where the other members are coming from as far as plush goes, I just thought that, since we're making a figure wiki, there should be a plush animal wiki too. It was just a suggestion, so you can do whatever with it. Anyway, I think I understand the whole picture. Also, I'm going to Volunteers of America tomorrow, so we'll see what figures that brings for my collection.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Papo Mutant News   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 5:41 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I received some papo figures in the mail. They were ones I had ordered from ebay, and they were the following:

Fish Mutant Pirate

Turtle Mutant Pirate

Gorilla Mutant

Ram Mutant

And one other guy who looks like a werewolf, but I really can't tell. There was also a centaur, but I decided not to keep him, as he was a double of a papo centaur that I already had. Also, I'm going to JoAnnes later, so we'll see about more new additions then. I'll keep you posted if anything else stunning comes my way.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Real List   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 11:38 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, here it is, the real list of the papo figures I got today:

Ram Mutant, Fish Mutant, Tiger Mutant, Turtle Mutant, Werewolf and Centaur.

I didn't keep the centaur, as you already know. The other figures are going in my collection, so this is good. I didn't go to JoAnnes after all, and instead went to Volunteers of America, where there wasn't really anything for my figure collection. Still waiting for the Safari order to arrive, but hopefully it'll be here soon. So I guess this is it for new additions news, but as always, I'll keep you all posted.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Lego horses found   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 3:14 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, tonight, I looked through some stuff going up to the consignment shop that I have dealing with, and what do you know, there were two lego horses that I needed for my collection amid the consignment stuff! Wow what a find. Anyway, this is the latest for news from my collection, So I'll post if there's more. The current total in my collection is 2288.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 4:10 am

Congratulations, Applause Applause I think Lego is making more and more beautiful animal figures.

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Lego animals   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 3:10 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well Landrover, All I can say is: You got that right, about the lego animals, I mean. As a collector of lego myself, I've noticed that the animals are definitely getting better, as far as beauty goes. Currently, I've started a zoo in my lego collection, and I'm planning on getting more lego animals soon. Just so you know, I do have a hippogryph and some skeleton horses in my lego zoo. Anyway, this is all the news I have for now, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: News from my collection   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 2:12 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Wel, my collection is about to expand again, thanks to a safari order that I recently placed. Right now, the current total is 2289, but that will probably change in a few days. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this order. And I guess that's about it for news. So I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Notable events in my collection   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 2:07 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I guess, first of all, I should say that my collection's full total is now 2373, and that's counting everything that's an animal or person. I haven't counted the supplies, you know, food, weapons, and such, of course. Also, my Safari order arrived today, and I had fun unpacking that. As far as what I got, there were lots of toobs, which contained many animals and people. There were also a few incredible creatures, and a dinosaur. All in all, my collection continues to grow. As far as what's going on in other corners of my collection's land, my Lego minifigures are preparing for winter, you know, getting ready for a big feast, and things like that. Also, my elves are still working on their sculpture garden, and they're recruiting new people to their country. As for other new additions, there's not much else to tell. I've been on the lookout at resale shops for figures, but no luck so far. Anyway, I guess this is the end of the news, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Ja-ru Starfish Found   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 1:53 am

Dear Sts Friends:

I went out today, and the only new additions to my collection were a frog, made by W.N. Whoever they are, and a Ja-ru Starfish. And that's about it for news. The Current total is 2380.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 10:23 pm

Anna, we are also trying to find out what W.N. means. We are discussing about it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and several different frogs were already found. They are all very similar, with different color patterns to represent different species. Thus, they might be boring to you.

aschuck

PostSubject: Some new additions   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 12:19 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, not much to tell as of late. Just a few duplo figures joining my collection, and maybe some fisher-price ones later on, but I really don't know about those yet. The current total is 2390, but that could change. Anyway, I'll let you know if anything else comes my way.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 1:12 Scale dollhouse animals   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 10:01 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I have a question: how big does an animal figure have to be so that it is 1:12 scale? The reason why I ask is that my elves are raising rabbits, and I anted to know what figures of these would be good as dollhouse accessories. Anyway, any help with this would be much appreciated. No news as far as new additions goes, so I'll let you know if anything changes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Not much to tell   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 1:00 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, there's not much to tell you for news, but I just thought I'd put something in this field because I had nothing better to do. Anyway, I've decided not to collect fisher price figures. Also, 2 Duplo animals have joined my collection. I'm going consigning today, so we'll see if they have anything good. Anyway, that's the news for now, so I'll keep you posted if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 8:47 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, I have a question: how big does an animal figure have to be so that it is 1:12 scale?  The reason why I ask is that my elves are raising  rabbits, and I anted to know what figures of these would be good as dollhouse accessories.  Anyway, any help with this  would be much appreciated.  No news as far as new additions goes, so I'll let you know if anything changes.

Aschuck

It depends of the animal. 1:12 scale just means the measurements of a figures are twelfth the real thing. For example, a 12 feet long snake at 1:12 scale will measure 1 foot long.
Rabbits are not easy to calculate scale because they are often replicated in a compact sitting pose. Though, if you tell us which animals you'd like at this scale, we surely can help you.
For example, CollectA Deluxe horses are 1:12 scale as well as older Schleich dogs or current CollectA dogs.

aschuck

PostSubject: Not much as far as new additions go   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 12:52 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well as of right now, no ne additions. I put the rabbits back in my collection. I'm also planning on building a large display cabinet for you animals. I'll let know how that project goes. Other than that, the's not much news. I'll sure and post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2022 1:43 am

I have my animals in plastic boxes and the shelves,

then I put the new additions in the shelves so I can share them to my friends easily.

The oldest ones ,go to the boxes.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   1 - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next