Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023, 20:51

Are you sure there are still AAA figures missing in your collection, ashuck? To me, it seems you have the biggest AAA collection of all this forum...
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: yeah there's AAA figures I'm missing   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023, 21:08

Dear Bowhead Whale,

To answer your question, yes, there are many AAA figures I'm on the hunt for. You see, the AAA part of my collecqion is only 301 right now, which, compared to the other totals in my collection, is rather small. So yes, I'm still on the hunt for AAA figures. Oh yeah, and I'm going to shoeler books next week, so we'll see what I can find for my collection.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: hoping for more news from ebay   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023, 21:31

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that currently, I'm waiting for two lots from ebay. One lot is solely AAA figures, and I have no idea what's in the other one. Anyway, the point is, I'm really exccited for these lots, because there might be figures I can use in my collection. By the way, the current total of my collection is 2506.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Big Figures   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptySun 16 Apr 2023, 08:34

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, in case you didn't know this already, AAA did make a 13 inch grizzly bear and a 13 inch black bear. Both of these are on my searchlist along with many other figures. Still waiting on the two lots from ebay. Also planning on placing an order with happy hen at some point. All in all, I'd say things are looking up, at least for right now. Anyway, this is the latest, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More AAA additions   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyMon 17 Apr 2023, 19:28

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I received one of the two lots from ebay that I've been waining on. There were many AAA figures, but some of them I don't know if I'll keep yet. However, there was one adult panda by AAA which I didn't have. His sculpt is sort of crouched, I don't know how else to describe it, but I know it's not on TAW yet. Anyway, this panda, at least, is one of the ones I'll be keeping. I'll have to look the others up sometime, before I make any decisions. The current total in my collection is 2507. The AAA total is 302, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Jimmy Chen

Country/State : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2023, 01:22

I have that two with cubs.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Chen

PostSubject: AAA sea turtle species have two jumbo life size ones. Very huge. :)   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2023, 01:32

aschuck wrote:
Hi Guys,

Tonight I went to our local Goodwill store, and guess what? On their shelf of statues and other stuff, I found a AAA sea turtle!  Wow, hunh! Anyway, my mom identified the turtle as being made by AAA, and she said later: "So it's different than the one you already have? Wow! They (AAA), must have changed the mould, and not the name." Anyway, the sea turtle is now in my collection.  For those of you who collect AAA figures, the sea turtle I got tonight, and the sea turtle connected with item number 96071 do look different.  For one thing, the faces look different, and the texture of the shell is different too.  Well, hope somebody reads this, and thinks that I scored a big one.  

Anna

P.S. Speaking of sea turtles, the AAA figure connected with item number 12813 is 13.5 Inches long.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Jumbo AAA panda?   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2023, 01:42

Dear Jimmy Chen,

Hey, I just had to ask, is the AAA panda you have laying with two cubs? If so, then I'll put it on my searchlist. Also, if it is jumbo size, then I'll take notes about that too.

Thanks for your help,

Aschuck

P.S. My panda model is not jumbo size. It's about the size of the adult pandas pictured on TAW. Unlike them, this one is still the same size, only the pose is different. Hope this helps.

Back to top Go down
Jimmy Chen

PostSubject: I mean I have jumbo grizzly bear and black bear with cubs. :)   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyTue 18 Apr 2023, 01:44

aschuck wrote:
Dear Jimmy Chen,

Hey, I just had to ask, is the AAA panda you have laying with two cubs? If so, then I'll put it on my searchlist. Also, if it is jumbo size, then I'll take notes  about that too.

Thanks for your help,

Aschuck

P.S. My panda model is not jumbo size. It's about the size of the adult pandas pictured on TAW. Unlike them, this one is still the same size, only the pose is different. Hope this helps.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 9 schleich items found today   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyWed 19 Apr 2023, 02:09

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, today I went to Shoelers, and managed to find the following schleich items:

14858 chameleon

14861 gazelle

14862 harpy eagle

14863 aardvark

14866 cheetah cub

14867 caracal female

14868 caracal cub

13918 bengal cat

and 13964 abyssinian cat.

All of these are now in my collection. I also got to get a close up look at the Schleich dino 15036, and I decided not to get it. I also saw a Schleich dinosaur with feathers. Is this one the gallimimus? If so, then I'm getting this one at some point. Anyway, this it the news for new additions. The current total is 2524, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Not much to report   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023, 04:00

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, since I already sort of told you all about the latest additions in another post, there's really not much to say here, except that I have a few new people figures for my collection, and a bunch of other stuff that needs to be looked up. All in all, I'd say things are looking good. The current total in my collection is now 2540, and rising. Well if I find anything else, I'll let you know, but this is all the news for right now.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Still holding steady   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023, 18:08

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, not much to report today, but things are still holding steady in my collection. As far as totals go, things are looking good, with the complete total being 2540, and the AAA total being 306. Not much to say about new additions, but you know, you can't have news every day. Anyway, I haven't found anything else, but if I do, I'll keep you all informed. Well, if anything changes collection wise, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: the mystery of the man with the hat solveed   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyThu 20 Apr 2023, 20:25

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, finally, I got help with the identification of the mysterious man with the hat figure. It turns out that it's a schleich, and therefore one that I'm keeping. So, mystery solved! Yay! Anyway, no other news, so if I find anything else, I'll let you know. The full total is still at 2540.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More news   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptySun 23 Apr 2023, 17:58

Dear Sts Friends:

Well guys, things are looking good, as usual. Right now, the complete total in my collection is 2547, and that's if you count the figures coming from safari. Anyway, no real new additions yet, so e'll have to see what I find in the coming weeks. I don't know when I'll be going to tractor supply, but hopefully it'll be soon. Anyway, if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: play visions for my collection, among other things.   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 03:41

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to write you and tell you that I'm going to V.O.A. tomorrow, so there might be lots of great finds. Also, right now, I'm currently on the hunt for various Wild republic tubes. I might get these sooner or later, but oh well. Anyway, my collection is slowly but surely rising, with the current total being 2546, and rising. Not much to report for new additions, although I've discovered that pirate figures work well in my stories. Maybe I'll get more of these in the future. Anyway, if I find anything tomorrow, I'll post here again. Also, Roger, I am again creating ideas in my fictional creatures document. The latest idea is a creature with the body of a polar bear, and the head of a warthog. It's called the arctic warthog.

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Dollhouse stuff found   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 23:25

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I went to V.O.A. today, and didn't find any figures for my collection. I did find a bunch of accessories for my kingdom. There were some books, a birdhouse, a 3-layer cake, 2 potted plants, and a fake box of tissues. All in all, it was a pretty good catch. Anyway, things are still at 2546 for the total of my collection, so nothing really new. I'm hoping to go to tractor supply next week, to see about getting some Schleich for myself. Anyway, this is all the news I have for now, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More news   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyWed 26 Apr 2023, 17:40

Dear Sts Friends:

Well guys, more news from my side. The latest news is that I called Safari Ltd today, in order to investigate the toobs they had. The result was, 47 more people figures added to my collection information, the list that keeps track of the numbers of models I have in my collection. According to my calculations, the current total of my collection is 2593, and rising. This total includes the figures coming from safari, in an order I plan to place at some point. Anyway, this is about it for new additions news, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: News again, and this time, more rising.   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyWed 26 Apr 2023, 21:55

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, here we go: the word is, the total in my collection is now 2610, if you count the figures coming in to my collection from Safari. I haven't heard a thing from Safari as to anything new, so we'll have to see. In the meantime, things are looking up for my kingdom, what with lots of people coming soon. Anyway, this is the news for new additions, so if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyWed 26 Apr 2023, 23:02

Many additions and I'm convinced Valérie is right, with 306 AAA figures you're probably the collector with more AAA figures we know.
I checked the section about AAA sea turtles on TAW and I was convinced it was much more complete. It is quite poor actually, let's hope I find a way to list the figures missing with better identifications since AAA has different species in many sizes. That's the reason why your AAA sea turtles look different to you. It is actually possible to identify the different species using touch since they have different beak shapes and shell shapes. If you want, I can describe the differences between the best known sea turtle species.

aschuck

PostSubject: my AAA collection   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyThu 27 Apr 2023, 02:26

Dear Roger,

Hey, do you really think my AAA collection is huge? That's great if you do, because as far as my collection goes, I'm one of those people that is sort of a completist. That's why my searchlist is so long, and why it's so important to me, and fun too, when things get crossed off of it. As far as what I have for AAA sea turtles, I have the following species:

,hawkbill, green, leatherback, and loggerhead.

I don't know if there are more, but I'll keep looking around. In the meantime, continue your work on TAW, because it really has helped my searchlist, as well as other collectors. Also, did you know, AAA made a third koala model [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], which I suspect is not on TAW. perhaps I could find you a picture, and describe it for you, so you could list it, along with the item number, which I've already given you. Anyway, it's just a thought. Also, there exists a AAA tarantula which is 17 inches. This one is on my searchlist. Anyway, you might want to list it as jumbo, because I consider 18 inches and above to definitely be jumbo size. the item number is: 22216. Anyway, do what you will with these suggestions, but like I said, keep up the good work.

Yes, my collection is growing, and the current total is now 2610, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Accessory info   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyThu 27 Apr 2023, 05:14

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, well, I've decided to include some of my accessories in the main total in my collection. So really the total is: 2686. That's if you count everything, including the stuff from Safari that's coming soon. Anyway, this is all the news I have for now, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Hi again   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptyFri 28 Apr 2023, 01:28

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi, does anyone know if Collectible Wildlife Gifts carries AAA figures? I'd like to know this for sure, because I've seen rubber animals listed on their website, so I thought: maybe these are AAA. But it's hard to know for sure. At the moment, I'm making a list of the things I'd like to order from there, for my collection. Still, more reasearch needs to be done. Anyway, if anyone has any information about this, please let me know. No real news about new additions, and the total is currently 2610, and rising.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The end of toy cathedral   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptySat 29 Apr 2023, 02:56

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've decided to officially shut my business down, because it was too hard for me to do the sales part of things. Even though my business is shutting down, that doesn't mean I'll stop collecting. Far from it! If anything good comes of this, it'll mean more items on my searchlist, and more time to cross stuff off. You see what I'm saying, right? Anyway, my collection still grows, with the total being 2612. Also, does anyone know just how high quality the geoworld models are? I only ask because I have one in my collection, and I'd like to have more. Also, Roger, if y have any unwanted AAA figures, or know someone who does, could you please send them to me? It's sort of important, since my funds will be reduced. Anyway, even though things are changing for me, that doesn't mean I won't stop being present of the forum. Far from it! I mean, I'll still be around for years, keeping on collecting. Because that's what we do, as collectors of animal replicas, right?

Sincerely,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More Lego news   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptySat 29 Apr 2023, 21:40

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I received a long awaited parts order from lego. there were some useful parts in the bag, mostly what I call minifigure identities, you know hats and hair and such. Anyway, there was also a giraffe in the bag too. So with these new additions, my collection total is 2621, and rising. Well, this is about it for news, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The first chap Mei figure to join my collection!   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 EmptySun 30 Apr 2023, 00:11

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, hey, has anyone heard of this company Chap Mei? The reason why I ask is because a certain Chap Mei centaur has recently joined my kingdom. So I was wondering if any one knows this brand, because I'd like to find out more about what figures they have. Also, for other new additions news, I also have a Geoworld triceratops added in to my collection. Just so you know, if you count everything (including those figures which are coming soon), here is the total you get: 2634. Anyway, I might go to tractor supply in a few days, to buy a few schleich pieces, but at this point, I'm not sure what else will be happening next month as far as outings goes. Anyway, if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   whale - AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next