Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Jimmy Chen

Country/State : Taiwan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: You have AAA jumbo animal figures for sale?   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 1:27 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends,

Just to let you all know, I will be carrying AAA (Or Mamejo), in my inventory in septmber.  Roger, if you know of any AAA figures that the Sts Friends are looking for specifically, then write me.  I can take credit cards, but I do not ship outside of the U.S.  It would be helpful to me if you, Roger, could try and find the best descriptions of the figures you guys are looking for.  That way, I can know exactly what you want.  Also, if anybody is looking for the 40-inch monitor lizard, then Mamejo has it, which means that I can order it for you.  Well, I am open to requests, so if you think of anything, then let me know.  I will be placing the first order in September.  

Anna.  

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: No I don't   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 2:27 am

Dear Jimmy Chen:

To answer your question about AAA jumbos, no, I don't have any of my figures for sale. I don't normally sell things from my collection.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Well, here's something   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 30, 2023 3:53 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, all I can say is: wow! I mean, the total keeps rising in my  collection, because of the figures that are coming soon. Right now, my total is 2646, and rising. This total includes the figures I'll be getting from Safari at some point. By the way, the new leopard gecko is on my list of things to order. I might go to tractor supply this week, but I'm not sure what I'll buy there. Anyway, this is all the news I have, for now, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 01, 2023 5:37 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that currently, the total of my collection is 2647, and rising. I'm not sure if a trip to tractor supply is happening, but I'll see if it can be done. Anyway, this is about it for news, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More news, again   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 04, 2023 9:14 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that my collection total is at 2648, and rising. This is because today, safari announced a new figure, which I've taken notes about. It's part of the incredible creatures line, and it's called a tuatara lizard. Anyway, this one will be joining my collection for sure. Anyway, not much else to report, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Great Gray Owl News   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 40 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 7:52 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, since the reveal of the great gray owl, my collection total has risen again. I've taken notes about this figure, and I'm planning on getting it for my collection. Anyway, the current total of my collection is 2649. Well, this is about it for news, so if anything else happens, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More stuff crossed off my list   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 40 EmptySat May 06, 2023 12:14 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, mom and I looked up the papo nanny goat that I have, and we discovered that that figure was on my searchlist. We also found aa certain safari ltd cat which was on my list too. That one I found the other day, at a resale shop. Anyway, what with the figures coming from Safari, the total in my collection is now 2650, and rising.

This is the latest for new additions, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

Aschuck

P.S. Roger, translucent is what I meant, not transparent. Your analogy with braille was very good.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: the reason why   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 18, 2023 1:22 am

Dear STs Friends:

Okay, for those of you who are wondering what I've been up to, here's the latest: no new real figure additions, except for the ones coming from Safari later on. The only real news is a few lego parts here and there, gotten through V.O.A. And th3s is all the new additions news for now. However, I am curious as to what else Safari has up their sleeves for new releases for 2023. I've been taking notes about the now releases, in my documents, which is great. Anyway, I can't wait to see the great gray owl. I wonder how good the sculpt is? Oh well, that remains to be seen. Anyway, I just wanted to reassure you that yes, I'm still here, even if I haven't been posting very much. I hope this explanation helps.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 1:42 pm

Anna, sorry for taking so long to reply to your posts but there is a crosslink between our personal messages and these public posts so some I already replied.
Geoworld is not the kind of thing I expect you to collect. They're mostly dinosaur figures and you can find much nicer ones among other brands.
Chap Mei, on the other hand, is a very comical brand, their dinosaurs are quite folkloric but their fantasy figures are maybe good characters for your stories. They're quite comical. I don't have extra AAA figures and the few ones I have I'm sure you already have in your collection. Though, if I get any extra, I'll remember to ask you if you need it.

aschuck

PostSubject: New Safari Toob   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 22, 2023 10:49 pm

Daar Sts Friends:

Today, I found out about the new toob from safari, and I took notes about it too. Also, hopefully, I'm going to a bookstore tomorrow, so we'll see what I find.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: My first ELC figures   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 24, 2023 7:47 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I received a box in the mail which had two ELC figures in it, a 2-headed wolf, and a minotaur. I like them both, but the 2-headed wolf is really amazing. I mean the sculpt is well done, same with the minotaur. It's hard to say which one I like best, so I'll just say both for now, because I really don't know. Other than these new additions, there's not much else. I am going to shoelers this friday, so hopefully I'll find something there. Also, I've been keep an eye on the Safari new releases, you know, just taking notes on what interests me. Right now, I have no idea what the full total is for my collection, but my guess is aaround the 2600 mark, or higher. Anyway, this is all the news I have for now, so if anything changes, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: news from Purplewood   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 40 EmptyFri May 26, 2023 6:38 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just finished a little story about my kingdom as a whole. It's sort of like a fairytale, and I was wondering, does any one want to read it, in its unfinshed glory? I say unfinished, because that's what it really is4 It's an ongoing story of my kingdom and my collection. Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know that's what I've been working on. Also, I'm going to a bookstore tomorrow, so hopefully I'll find more new additions. Anyway, if I find anything, I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: News from shoelers   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 40 EmptyFri May 26, 2023 9:22 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

I went to shoelers books today, and managed to purchase the schleich gallimimus 15038, and a schleich cat 13836. Both of these were on my searchlist, so two more things crossed off. The current total in my collection is 2657, and rising. Also, I've purged a few figures from my collection, but they ended up going to consignment. Still, when we went to the store, the lady who runs the place took everything I had to consign. I'd say that was a plus. Anyway, I don't know if there will be more new additions, but if there are, then I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA Hatching Sea Turtle found   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 7:14 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, I managed to find a AAA hatching sea turtle on ebay. So the news is, Dad and I are ordering this one really soon. The current total in my collection is 2713. The AAA total is now 307. And this is all the news I have for now.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: End of the AAA hatching sea turtle tale   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 3:54 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, Dad and I ordered the AAA hatching sea turtle I found on ebay. Also, Mom and I are going to be ordering some CollectA figures from Happy Hen soon too. The sea turtle is the latest of the new additions. The current total in my collection is 2711, and rising. The AAA total is 307. This is all the news I have for now, but once the CollectA figures are ordered, I'll post again.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More new additions   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 11:02 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, today I added more new stuff to the open Safari order which I have going. I also added the new dinosaur that they just came out with. So now the Safari total in my collection is 1260, and the full total is 2810, and rising. Anyway, I know I'll have to save up for a while in order to place this order with safari, but at this point, I'd say I can do it. It'll ust take a while that's all. Also, I'm planning on ordering a few collectA figures from happy hen too, so all in all, things are looking good. Anyway, this is all the news from my side, so if anything changes, I'll post here again.

A`schuck

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40