Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Balaenoptera's collection

Go down 
+13
Joliezac
lucky luke
Caracal
Saarlooswolfhound
Balaenoptera
widukind
Kikimalou
lolavichor
Bloodrayne
barracudacat
NightLioness
SUSANNE
Megaptera
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Balaenoptera

Balaenoptera

Country/State : The Netherlands

Balaenoptera's collection - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balaenoptera's collection   Balaenoptera's collection - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 6:15 pm

Thank you Roger and Andreas. Roger, models printed with this material and resolution are more expensive, but its not too bad for smaller models like these (these were 20-30 euros each unpainted).
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Balaenoptera's collection   Balaenoptera's collection - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 7:10 pm

These are splendid, and great work painting the resin models! Congratulations on all!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Balaenoptera

Balaenoptera

PostSubject: Re: Balaenoptera's collection   Balaenoptera's collection - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 6:19 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
These are splendid, and great work painting the resin models! Congratulations on all!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Balaenoptera

Balaenoptera

PostSubject: Re: Balaenoptera's collection   Balaenoptera's collection - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:44 pm

Small collection update, I have some more things on the way but I wanted to show some things I got from Japan, thanks to Brett and his source!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Two cetaceans, Kitan Club Toba Aquarium Commerson's dolphin and Kitan Club Art in the Pocket Risso's dolphin. The Art in the Pocket series are plastic figures that are made to look like they have been carved from wood, which I think works quite well for a Risso's dolphin. That said it's still too 'stylized' for my main collection, but I think it's a nice figure of an underrated species so I wanted to have one.
Toys Spirits Moray Mascot set. These are made of flexible rubber and each comes with a plastic pipe or pot that can be used for fun display options.
Besides the Japanese figures I got this set of birds from a local seller. They were sold as Club Earth but they look more like Nayab to me. Any ideas?
Since I don't really collect birds they are available for sale or trade.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Balaenoptera's collection   Balaenoptera's collection - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:56 pm

Wow that Risso's dolphin is really unique! I love it! Those eels are very cool as well! I love that they are poseable. cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Balaenoptera's collection   Balaenoptera's collection - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 5:30 pm

Keep the woodpecker, the pelican and the blue lorie for me!, The rest I caught a few days ago

Very Happy  Applause  cheers     flower            
bounce  drunken  cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Balaenoptera's collection   Balaenoptera's collection - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 5:45 pm

Congratulations, good additions. This is the second set of moray eels, i ordered too

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Balaenoptera

Balaenoptera

PostSubject: Re: Balaenoptera's collection   Balaenoptera's collection - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:37 am

Thank you all! And sure lucky luke, feel free to send me a pm if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balaenoptera's collection   Balaenoptera's collection - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Balaenoptera's collection
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5