Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2019

Go down 
+45
AlienMantis
pokeyanyway
terrorchicken
Zoodirektor
Ludichris1
SyLoBe
lucky luke
Taos
PeGe
Bongo
Freedom
Michelle
Night Elf
Fossa
Barti
Bloodrayne
spielgerg
bun2013
Roger
Benga
AnimalKingdoms
wezeltje79
WhiteLightning Wolf
Catman
Saarlooswolfhound
Tupolew Tu-154
aschuck
LukaLeon085
Ravonium
Lionwoman
Ladytilly
widukind
ghostme9
halichoeres
Wolfsong
bmathison1972
shadoweon
Schleich GingerNinja
VASILIS
NightLioness
Megaptera
Takama
barracudacat
SeanieP
Gwaine
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

Schleich 2019  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 2:05 pm

assuming it is legitimate, I can see the tarantula by simply doing a Google search :-)
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 2:10 pm

NightLioness wrote:
I have removed the posts, due to direct links to the website.
Andreas: even if you change your original post, the quotes still have the original clickable links to the website.

Gwaine: please also put in the upper post 'no links' and that if they have a source, share it with others through DM.
Also the little month thingy I wrote in this topic.

The months thingy?

I didn't quite know how to tell my senions off for placing a link, haha, good you removed them.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 4:14 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Following the Schleich rules, photos of new items can be posted 1/2 months before the actual product lies in store.
I think we all can do the math and say that the first photos for January 2019 can be placed here in November 2018.
May 2019 for any other first half year releases, to be save with the months.

This month thingy Tessa XD
Don't worry Wink I keep an eye out, even in my vacation, in this Schleich topic.

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 5:05 pm

NightLioness wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Following the Schleich rules, photos of new items can be posted 1/2 months before the actual product lies in store.
I think we all can do the math and say that the first photos for January 2019 can be placed here in November 2018.
May 2019 for any other first half year releases, to be save with the months.

This month thingy Tessa XD
Don't worry Wink I keep an eye out, even in my vacation, in this Schleich topic.

Yes ma'am

~
~

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 5:05 am

I've seen now the Bayala figures and i must say: Wonderful! Return of a dark unicorn. bounce
The star pegasus is also very beautiful.

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:39 pm

Probably a silly question but this is the first time I have actually found the list before pictures were officially released by Schleich so I am normally behind the game haha.
I was wondering if this is a final list or if they update their website with other models? The reason I ask this is because I noticed that the horses listed under Schleich Horse Club have the product codes that link numerically with the Farm World products which I noticed in previous years don't. So the Morgan Stallion of this year was released in the Farm World range so it numerically is with the Farm World animals and in the catalogue while the Holstein Gelding for example and the other horses in Schleich Horse Club are not numerically linked in the middle like the horses in the Farm World section :) Sorry, I hope that makes sense. It just makes me wonder if the horses listed are with the Farm World section and the Horse Club ones haven't been released yet? I was also surprised there weren't as many horses as there has been in previous years because the Horse Club range seems popular. Plus I noticed in previous years they release around the same number of animals (I collect them animals so I have no idea about Bayala) but there seems to be less than previously released. Sorry to bombard you with questions :)
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:46 pm

Wolfsong wrote:
Probably a silly question but this is the first time I have actually found the list before pictures were officially released by Schleich so I am normally behind the game haha.
I was wondering if this is a final list or if they update their website with other models? The reason I ask this is because I noticed that the horses listed under Schleich Horse Club have the product codes that link numerically with the Farm World products which I noticed in previous years don't. So the Morgan Stallion of this year was released in the Farm World range so it numerically is with the Farm World animals and in the catalogue while the Holstein Gelding for example and the other horses in Schleich Horse Club are not numerically linked in the middle like the horses in the Farm World section :) Sorry, I hope that makes sense. It just makes me wonder if the horses listed are with the Farm World section and the Horse Club ones haven't been released yet? I was also surprised there weren't as many horses as there has been in previous years because the Horse Club range seems popular. Plus I noticed in previous years they release around the same number of animals (I collect them animals so I have no idea about Bayala) but there seems to be less than previously released. Sorry to bombard you with questions :)

It seems this year, they decided to ease up on the horses, but I think the sets are going to yield a lot of horses as well.

They sometimes bring out some breeds for farmlife rather than horseclub. They just do that. But this is indeed the full list, it seems.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Wolfsong

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:56 pm

Ah awesome, glad my question made sense :) I don't mind the ease up of the horses, I am hoping it means more time and detail may go into them then :)
Also you wouldn't happen to know what an Animatrax looks like? I have been trying to google what kind of dinosaur it is (like this years I thought it was one I had not heard of like the Tawa and the Psittacosaurus) but I can't find anything. Not a picture of the model but just the species in general :)
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:33 pm

Wolfsong wrote:
Ah awesome, glad my question made sense :) I don't mind the ease up of the horses, I am hoping it means more time and detail may go into them then :)
Also you wouldn't happen to know what an Animatrax looks like? I have been trying to google what kind of dinosaur it is (like this years I thought it was one I had not heard of like the Tawa and the Psittacosaurus) but I can't find anything. Not a picture of the model but just the species in general :)

It looks a bit like an ankylosaur. I have not seen photo's of the model yet. Most of the pictures or of the horses/farm life.

~
~

Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:43 pm

Wolfsong wrote:

The name is misspelled in the top post; it should be Animantarx.
Back to top Go down
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3390.0
ghostme9

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 1:06 am

Many stores in UK are no longer selling Schleich and I understand why - they're becoming boring and predictable - 2019 displays this perfectly. The stores still selling them run VERY limited lines (or still holding last years stock as they're not selling). You see that only Internet based stores now supply the majority of the new range. I can't help but feel that the "select next years animal" is a fix - I too voted for African Wild Dogs. I would like to see Schleich post the percentages to see the spread of answers. Anyway, that's my 2cents - I'm just pleased I've got the majority of the older models. Still looking for a Beluga whale if anyone can help me out?! :-)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 2:26 am

I have seen some of the pictures some days ago but there are some in this list that I haven't seen yet. Is there any picture of the kuokka? Quite surprising to see it in Schleich's range. Prehistoric series also has a unusual release, the animantarx, who could expect it? If there are pics of these could please someone pm me?
these topics used to be a big party and a big promotion to all new Schleich products. Now thanks to Schleich strategy, this is a quite weird thread. However, I want to thank Tessa for all effort and for informing us as much as possible. Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 6:40 am

And nobody can say, that Schleich make no new species. In Wildlife, Farmlife and Dinosaurs they do. ^^

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 10:39 am

Roger wrote:
I have seen some of the pictures some days ago but there are some in this list that I haven't seen yet. Is there any picture of the kuokka? Quite surprising to see it in Schleich's range. Prehistoric series also has a unusual release, the animantarx, who could expect it? If there are pics of these could please someone pm me?
these topics used to be a big party and a big promotion to all new Schleich products. Now thanks to Schleich strategy, this is a quite weird thread. However, I want to thank Tessa for all effort and for informing us as much as possible. Very Happy

No pictures of the kuokka yet, will pm you if I see them :)
Indeed, people from all over where joining the conversation, even our silent readers.
Tessa indeed does a good job in this topic, that is why I let her open a 'offficial' Schleich 2019 topic, she is on it almost every day with hot new news if needed :)

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 7:27 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Roger wrote:

Indeed, people from all over where joining the conversation, even our silent readers.
Tessa indeed does a good job in this topic, that is why I let her open a 'offficial' Schleich 2019 topic, she is on it almost every day with hot new news if needed :)

You two are too much, I am starting to get shy ^^

~
~

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 12:47 am

NightLioness wrote:
Roger wrote:

[/quote]

Karin, your moderation work is also being precious and I am quite relieved that it is not me who is doing it. Wink
Thanks also for keeping me updated with the new pictures you find. Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 8:22 am

Roger wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Roger wrote:

Karin, your moderation work is also being precious and I am quite relieved that it is not me who is doing it. Wink
Thanks also for keeping me updated with the new pictures you find. Very Happy [/quote]

No problem Roger! You have much to do here on forum, I am happy I can help! :)

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 4:59 pm

Quote :
Many stores in UK are no longer selling Schleich and I understand why - they're becoming boring and predictable - 2019 displays this perfectly. The stores still selling them run VERY limited lines (or still holding last years stock as they're not selling). You see that only Internet based stores now supply the majority of the new range. I can't help but feel that the "select next years animal" is a fix - I too voted for African Wild Dogs. I would like to see Schleich post the percentages to see the spread of answers. Anyway, that's my 2cents - I'm just pleased I've got the majority of the older models. Still looking for a Beluga whale if anyone can help me out?! :-)

I largely agree with these sentiments. Even though I love the idea of the animantarx and some of the other more unusual choices, there is still not a lot that interests me this year. It's mainly because most of these animals seem like repeats.

The good news is that they could use this opportunity to improve. Even though they have a lot of Spinosaurs and Gigonotosaurs, few are accurate, up-to-date models. Again, I'll have to wait and see what they do.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 8:41 pm

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
And nobody can say, that Schleich make no new species. In Wildlife, Farmlife and Dinosaurs they do. ^^

Only new for Schleich, not for figurines :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:16 pm

widukind wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

I think the animantarx was never released before by any company. So it may be the exception that proves the rule. study

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:22 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

I think the animantarx was never released before by any company. So it may be the exception that proves the rule. study

Okay, dinosaurs i dont know.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ladytilly

Ladytilly

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 11:04 pm

I'm looking forward to there being a dachshund :)
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 11:07 pm

Not only dinosaurs. Dogs and wild animals also. Wink None of the great brands have a shiba inu.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 1:00 am

Mojo released a Shiba last year in their pets line.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 1:50 am

Ok, right. But there is no retailer, who sells them.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2019    Schleich 2019  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2019
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next