Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare

Go down 
+25
Duck-Anch-Amun
Shanti
Advicot
RtasVadumee
costicuba
spacelab
Steve170
Megaptera
landrover
Caracal
rogerpgvg
bmathison1972
pipsxlch
75senta75
Kikimalou
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
Pardofelis
Taos
SUSANNE
Tiermann
zirkoon
Roger
Bloodrayne
lucky luke
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 2:30 am

Website had some issues when I was trying to upload more, hopefully that is past now and here are the batches for yesterday and today finally!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 10:45 am

What the... !!! Shocked

I need that proboscis monkey !!! Shocked It's perfect in size, much more compatible with my collection than Mojo's Shocked Would look great next to our beloved Diana monkey, my friend Pardo bounce Which brand is it from ?

Also, what brand is the muntjac ? That's my favourite deer since I lived one year in the UK and this one is nice enough.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 10:52 am

The muntjac is ELC and in my opinion is really hard to find, and my goal is finding any reasonably sized armadillo as I still have none in my collection. Crying or Very sad

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 11:58 am

All the ibexes are very interesting and the others also. Could you please share closer pics :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 12:26 pm

I enjoy your pictures SO much I love you

spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 12:56 pm

Yeah, great! A small correction, you posted Roe Deer, not Red. Wink
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 5:07 pm

Lovely collection as always!! Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 6:29 pm

The proboscis monkey is Safari from their Primates toob. The muntjac is ELC and is pretty difficult to track down but I found one through help on the forum so I'm sure you can too.

The ibexes are all schleich and bullyland, I can try to post closer photos later today.

My phone corrected my roe deer to red, but I've fixed it now! (I already posted my red deer...)

And lastly, thank you everyone!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 8:26 pm

Oh, please what is the standing ring-tailed lemur? Looks like the only one that fits sizewise in my collection!
Aaaaaaaaaaand a MOUNTAIN TAPIR!!!!!!!!!! Which one is it? It's the Anna's homemade model? I desperately want a mountain tapir like yours (and is perfect in size compared with the other tapirs!), but the Anna's model is toooo superexpensive for me Sad
I die for that Yowies fossa, but getting Yowies from Spain looks like impossible or very expensive... I also have that silky sifaka in my wishlist
I see that here you use the remaining Safaris Monkey TOOB figures for the larger species (still the bonobo is missing). I wanted the tamarins and maybe the sifaka, but of course the other species are too small figures for my taste. How I wish a proboscis monkey that is not a tiny dwarf like this one nor a giant like the Papo one...
Ibexes never caught a lot my attention, but if they would had extraordinady large horns I would buy une for sure!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 8:41 pm

Next!

African wild dogs, jackals, bat eared fox:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
*Note: I moved the AAA hyena here since I feel it looks more like a wild dog pup than a hyena one.

Red panda:

Mixed small asian mammals:

Porcupines:

Rocky Mt. Elk:

Mini wolves:

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 8:44 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Mixed small asian mammals:

And one African as voyeur hehe

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 8:49 pm

Well, much like my porcupines, I keep my pangolins together since I only have 3. When I get a few more (hopefully this year) I will be breaking the band up to display each where they come from.

As for the mountain tapir that is a repaint. It's an unknown cheap china figure, it was originally blue. Laughing I plan on doing another tapir repaint soon...

The lemur is the Mojo male.

The bonobo toob figure is in my picture with the chimpanzees...

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 8:55 pm

Thanks! I will look for the Mojo lemur! :)
It's the elk in the extreme left, behind the Safari one, the one from Treehouse Kids?

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 8:59 pm

Sure is!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 9:01 pm

Are these close enough Andreas?
Schleich:

Bullyland:

My all time favorite still is the original Schleich. The new one is nice too though.

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 9:27 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
Oh, please what is the standing ring-tailed lemur? Looks like the only one that fits sizewise in my collection!
Aaaaaaaaaaand a MOUNTAIN TAPIR!!!!!!!!!! Which one is it? It's the Anna's homemade model? I desperately want a mountain tapir like yours (and is perfect in size compared with the other tapirs!), but the Anna's model is toooo superexpensive for me Sad
I die for that Yowies fossa, but getting Yowies from Spain looks like impossible or very expensive... I also have that silky sifaka in my wishlist
I see that here you use the remaining Safaris Monkey TOOB figures for the larger species (still the bonobo is missing). I wanted the tamarins and maybe the sifaka, but of course the other species are too small figures for my taste. How I wish a proboscis monkey that is not a tiny dwarf like this one nor a giant like the Papo one...
Ibexes never caught a lot my attention, but if they would had extraordinady large horns I would buy une for sure!

I did not know there was any fossa on the markert. You had my curiosity... but now you have my attention [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 11:26 am

Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 1:59 pm

Thank you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 5:59 pm

Thanks everyone!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 6:08 pm

Mandrills:

Oceania round up (last of these figures):

Moles and friends:

Badgers:

Chamois:

Giant wolves:

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 6:18 pm

Very nice! And another Yowies that I wish: the spotted cuscus...!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 6:20 pm

And for fun, my biggest and smallest wolf.

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 6:32 pm

Very nice figures, and many there that I want to find for my collection including: Safari possum, Bullyland mole and nearly every Yowie

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 6:34 pm

Ooooo I still need that Safari opossum with babies
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 6:35 pm

Thank you Pardo and Adam!

Blaine, you better get on that! I really love the model, I couldnt recommend it enough (other than it is pretty big).

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare   50183 - Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhounds collection display, close ups. Updated February 23rd! Papo arctic hare
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next