Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*

Go down 
+28
Pardofelis
Jill
Birdsage
George
sunny
RtasVadumee
costicuba
Rakel
Bloodrayne
halichoeres
Megaptera
lucky luke
Roger
bmathison1972
rogerpgvg
Mitsukuni
pipsxlch
Taos
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
spacelab
widukind
Caracal
Advicot
Ana
landrover
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* Empty
PostSubject: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:02 pm

Safari ltd. bison
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:50 pm; edited 110 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:03 pm

And a Collecta lynx

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:19 pm

Wonderful figures and I love the snow photos! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:20 pm

in these photos that lynx looks imposing. cheers cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:44 pm

Lovely, snowy photos! Very Happy The lynx looks especially great!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:27 am

The bison with its snowy background is magnificent.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:44 am

I love to see your collection in natural backgrounds, the 1rst bison picture is great! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 7:35 pm

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 7:37 pm

Safari long eared owl

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 7:50 pm

It seems real....nice photo. cheers cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:03 pm

landrover wrote:
It seems real....nice photo. cheers cheers cheers

I agree cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:04 pm

I love these photos! Funny eyes are getting bigger and bigger! You could have a forth one to scare me.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:11 pm

Great cheers at first glance I wondered how you climbed so high to install it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:34 pm

Thanks everyone! I should've done a zoomed in eye shot!  Laughing

Kiki, thats funny. The "tree" is a scrub brush, so the model was only about 3 feet off the ground. Laughing That means I did a good job with my photography skills. Wink

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 8:40 pm

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:54 pm

Kaiyodo rock ptarmigan. One has proper winter plumage and one is late Wink

These are some of my favorite photos from my little snow photo shoot

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 5:04 pm

Beautiful photos, I love these with wonderful models of a lovely species! I love you cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 6:36 pm

Very beautiful and realistic pictures! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 6:57 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 8:36 pm

Simply awesome drunken thank you sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 8:46 pm

Being a litte late gives me the joy to see both the great picture of the owl in the tree, and the beautyful ptarmigans in the snow cheers

All pictures have a quiet charm, typical for some winter days near dusk Applause Applause

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 9:35 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 11:43 pm

Love the ptarmigan photos! Applause Though the wooly rhinos and owl are favorites too.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukuni

Mitsukuni

Country/State : United states/ohio

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 2:37 am

Your photography really does these beauties justice cheers Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 2:50 am

Thank you SO much everyone! sunny

I only have a few more figures to show, I will have to make another trip into the mountains. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next