Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*

Go down 
+28
Pardofelis
Jill
Birdsage
George
sunny
RtasVadumee
costicuba
Rakel
Bloodrayne
halichoeres
Megaptera
lucky luke
Roger
bmathison1972
rogerpgvg
Mitsukuni
pipsxlch
Taos
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
spacelab
widukind
Caracal
Advicot
Ana
landrover
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 8:24 am

Thank you all!

I have been bad about staying up on this topic... I will try to post every day for a bit to make up!

Safari male lion. Not a model I thought I needed but after I found it at a thrift store it has really come to grown on me... I feel like you can hear the chuffing roar.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 10:35 am

It's a great lion model even if the painting is not as well as the sculpting but you can meliorate it! cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 4:44 pm

Not only the most accurate models result into interesting collectibles. I started as a collector just rying to find the best representatives for each species but it changed a long time ago. Great pictures again! :)

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 5:34 pm

Safari has come to be a leader in cat figures, alongside Papo. Which one is this. Is it the specifically-marketed 'Angola lion'? Or a 'regular' one?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 5:38 pm

Thanks friends! Blaine it is a typical African male, no species or regional designation.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 6:08 pm

Nice excene, this lion in your photo seems to search something to eat.

cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 6:27 pm

Nice lion figure

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 8:29 pm

Such a wonderful lion showing everything I love t=about this species! cheers And a wonderful setting for the photos too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 10:26 pm

Nice lion. Although the painting isn't the most realistic, I actually like the simple, stylised way it is painted. The front view in your first photo is particularly pleasing.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 7:11 am

Thank you everyone. As I said, he has charmed me.

Next is the Safari Parasaurolophus.

Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 7:42 am

I don't know if the model is good because I'm useless with dinos, but your photos are perfect! Is this place close to your home? It looks very nice.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 9:44 am

But the stream is not so clear, did the rain fall on the hills?.. Yesterday, I received the Papo one in very cheap lot. I don't collect dinos but at this price,.. this one is more coloured and I like its quadruped pose! cheers cheers

Last edited by Caracal on Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 11:11 am

I love this parasaurolophus. Not only the quadrupedal pose is very graceful as the 2nd picture show it is also more dynamic than it looks when seen from the side. Naturally your pictures are also very beautiful and give more glamour to his brilliant model.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 4:55 pm

Thank you everyone! These photos are taken near a small nature area about 30 minutes out my front door.

This model is a bit small in stature but as you all have pointed out it is quite nicely sculpted and I like the color pattern.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 7:30 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 9:18 pm

Very nice parasaurolophus, I like its colors.

sunny sunny

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 26, 2021 10:36 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 2:39 am

I've missed a few! You have such a good way with photos, especially using water to your advantage. Love the lighting in the moose photos especially!
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 3:28 am

Love this photo of one of my favorites! I haven't forgotten getting you a baby, when I can make it to the place with some.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 8:00 am

Thank you so much everybody!

Here is the PV ringtailed mongoose. :)

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 11:35 am

I just love these photos of this rare and lovely figure! sunny sunny
I love the lighting and that stunning blue sky, it looks like such a wonderful setting to take these photos! Very Happy It's always a pleasure to be transported to the interesting and beautiful climate of the US with your photos! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 1:30 pm

Nice mongoose; I was unaware of this one!
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 2:30 pm

I like the shot where the mongoose just went out of its burrow! Very Happy

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 2:35 pm

A must have figure

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 7:39 am

Thank you all!

K&M great blue heron

*did not realize that I didn't get the usual different angles on most models. Above are nearly all the same... cyclops I guess I was distracted by my nephews... will try to do better on my next photo session soon!*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next