Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*

Go down 
+28
Pardofelis
Jill
Birdsage
George
sunny
RtasVadumee
costicuba
Rakel
Bloodrayne
halichoeres
Megaptera
lucky luke
Roger
bmathison1972
rogerpgvg
Mitsukuni
pipsxlch
Taos
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
spacelab
widukind
Caracal
Advicot
Ana
landrover
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 8:40 am

Absolutely amazing

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 5:34 pm

Completely eye candy cheers

Laughing Who doesn't know the "domino effect", placing long legged models on the shelf ?
My nightmare is Breyer Stablemates affraid Laughing

Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 6:49 pm

Thank you for your reply Paige! :)
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 2:58 am

Alain, cougar attacks on humans do happen here in the US, and I'm sure in other countries where too many humans put pressure on their territory. It seems most I hear of are in California, or at least on the west coast. Bears are the other large predator you hear of attacking here. I haven't heard of cougar attacks in my area, but there have been several bear attacks. Of course the native 'panther' is quite rare here, and the booming human overpopulation has pushed well into the bear's territory- and the bear attacks were traceable to stupid human activity.

For all the alligators around, attacks by gators are vanishingly rare given the overlap with the human areas and once again human stupidity. They happen- with fatalities- but are rare.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 10:46 am

OK thank you Kelly. I was aware of brown bears attacks by my wife's father who used fishing salmon in British Columbia and Labrador. He feared them a lot!.. :)

Last edited by Caracal on Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:59 pm

Bear and cougar attacks are prevalent in areas around me. But as Kelly said attacks around here are usually because of human encrouchment in wild areas and/or human stupidity. Rolling Eyes

Safari dimetrodon. This was one of my few museum purchases as when I saw it I loved it.  drunken
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 10:59 pm

Very nice, I especially like the one with a backlight Cool
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 11:05 pm

Dimetrodon in snow is rather.. unexpected.. but by chance the sun is shining and this model shows a very beautiful sail to get sun beams in the coldness!.. Your pictures are fine and the model too! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 10:35 am

Wow, this model looks stunning on the snow with the shadows falling across it from the sun! cheers I can see why you love it, it's a beauty! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 3:00 am

There were ice ages on the Paleozoic, maybe he overlapped one? Very Happy

I really like that model, mine is different. And the photos are lovely! Maybe the backlit one is crossing gypsum dunes?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 5:11 am

Thank you Kiki,  Caracal, Bonnie, and Pipsxlch!

I really do like this model of a little understood permian synapsid. How is yours different Kelly? Funny how the silhouette/backlit one is what catches people's eye, I thought it was the lesser of the three.  Laughing I like to think this Dimetrodon went on a little vacation and got slightly maybe lost... Wink

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 5:48 am

Bullyland Chamois

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 8:55 am

I bought that chamois in a small village lost in the middle of the Alps. That's my only Bullyland and it's not so bad for that brand.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 9:15 am

I don't have it but I like the model. Beautiful tribute to this old Bullyland. flower

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 9:37 am

Beautiful pictures! I particulary like the second one with the snowy hills scenery but the third one is great too! cheers cheers

I have 2 of these chamois and one from Papo sent by Rogério! :)

Lucky you to have snow!.. I could'nt shoot my Ice-Age fauna this winter! :/

Last edited by Caracal on Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 5:14 pm

Great photo again! Applause Applause
Paige,there are two really good dogs on Dingos-don't know if you are aware of them-The Dingo debate by Bradley Smith and the Dingo in Australia and Asia by Laurie Corbett
There are only 4 original colours in Dingos-Ginger/Tan,Black,Black and tan and White.All may have small amounts of white on the chest,toes, and tail tip but any other colours indicate hybridisation.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 5:54 pm

Thank you everyone!

Taylor thanks for the heads up on that information. I will definitely check it out!

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 6:15 pm

No problem. Smile

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 6:25 pm

Great photo Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 1:46 am

Interesting about the dingos. Smile

Although I commented on the second dimetrodon photo, my favorite is the third. I love the motion of it, the way its right foreleg is lifted looks like a gator or bulky lizard walking. And I too love the second chamois photo!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 8:36 pm

Thank you everybody again!

Safari asiatic black bear

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 10:51 pm

This is the most American of all Asian bears! Wink Wonderful pictures once more, Paige! Very Happy

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 12:08 am

Wow!.. do you live on a volcan?.. affraid

Very beautiful pictures Paige, I particulary like the first and the last ones! cheers cheers

Last edited by Caracal on Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 1:45 am

Thank you Roger and Alain!

I don't live on a volcano, but this region of the US is largely full of lava rock... it is everywhere! Fun fact, my area actually has so much of this that we have very few fossils compared to say, the southern region of the US, because the rock either detroyed what fossils were here and/or the rock didn't preserve the animals remains that were here.

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 10:59 am

Wonderful photos, I especially love the last one with the bear on all the rocks, with all the different shades of grey! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next