Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*

Go down 
+28
Pardofelis
Jill
Birdsage
George
sunny
RtasVadumee
costicuba
Rakel
Bloodrayne
halichoeres
Megaptera
lucky luke
Roger
bmathison1972
rogerpgvg
Mitsukuni
pipsxlch
Taos
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
spacelab
widukind
Caracal
Advicot
Ana
landrover
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:33 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Roger wrote:
Bonnie wrote:
Beautiful polar bears, and the darling cub! I love you
The standing adult is gorgeous, a stunning model! Papo are very good at their standing animals! Very Happy

Good and obsessed. Laughing I believe they didn't make a lion standing yet because the weight of the mane would make it having troubles to stand. Wink  What about a standing dog?
Laughing  Laughing
A standing dog would be amazing! bounce  cheers Imagine a standing Great Dane! Shocked  drunken

Laughing Laughing A Great Dane? affraid IT would compete with a rearing horse. I think they can only do it with a small breed with a bushy tail.

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:46 pm

Why not a standing Chihuahua-meerkat hybrid ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 1:04 pm

I love this Papo polar bear. My polar bear is Papo, but not the standing one (my grizzly is standing so I wanted the polar bear walking)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 1:15 pm

A Great Dane surely would compete with a rearing horse! Laughing Laughing affraid
And perfect Ben- I chihuahua- meerkat hybrid! Laughing cheers A Pomeranian would be sweet too- small with a bushy tail, but then the tail curves over the back! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 6:33 pm

I also have this one from Papo. It's a very realistic polar bear model. And also the the young one looks wonderful Applause
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 8:37 pm

Papo has made some truely magnificent polar bears !!!!! drunken

Actually my first papo models was The standing Polar bear, which was a gift from Roger Wink

To me it is still the best pb ever, but the standing one comes very, very close , - and the cobs are just wonderful I love you

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 8:45 pm

Susanne, you always loved that polar bear so much.  I am glad I could help you finding something. Laughing It goes already a long time. affraid

RtasVadumee wrote:
Why not a standing Chihuahua-meerkat hybrid ?

Laughing Laughing Papo making a standing Chihuahua like yours would be emblematic!Yes, meerkat paws. monkey

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 9:24 pm

Roger wrote:
Laughing  Laughing Papo making a standing Chihuahua like yours would be emblematic!Yes, meerkat paws. monkey

Well, not so unlikely. Papo is a French brand and he is a little celebrity in France, even appearing on Youtube : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

As you can see from the pic, he is actually quite a thriving businessdog in the women clothes trade, way wealthier than me. I owe him quite a lot of debts actually and, although I'm family and despite his friendly look, he recently told me he would send two rottweiler friends of him "bite the shit out of me" if I did not pay him next week.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582

Last edited by RtasVadumee on Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:00 pm

He is adorable! drunken Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 7:40 pm

And a chipmunk not quite ready for hibernation.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 8:17 pm

Yes, it may be dangerous to your chipmunk. Tell him to stop being nuts.
Wonderful, Paige! santa

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:52 pm

I just love this Schleich Chipmunk, every time I look at it I think 'what a beauty!' Very Happy
And this little critter is even more of a beauty in your fabulous snowy pics! cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 12:53 pm

One of the best Schleich figures ever

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 7:40 am

Thanks everyone! This chipmunk truly is an excellent figure.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 7:43 am

Next up, Safari ltd. Snowy owl, I think my favorite of this species. 

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 8:54 am

A wonderful owl in the perfect background cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 10:42 am

Yes, still a very respectable snowy owl figure. It is not the oldest among majors because as usual, Bullyland made it first. Beautiful Winter pictures.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 10:58 am

WOW ! Now the chip,mun HAS to hide affraid

What wonderful puctures cheers Applause Applause

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 11:09 am

I definitely agree, looking at this wonderful owl in your wonderful photos it has to be one of the best! cheers cheers
Such an interesting pose and the detail on the wings, a beautiful model to photograph in the snow! drunken Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 3:47 pm

I almost made this my snowy owl, but went with Schleich at the last minute. Can't go wrong either way.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 3:52 pm

Thanks everyone!

Blaine, the Schleich and Safari are by far the best there is out there in major production (as long as you don't include japanese brands).

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 5:53 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 9:28 pm

Applause Applause Applause

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 10:00 am

Beautiful Winter pictures. Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 11:20 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thanks everyone!

Blaine, the Schleich and Safari are by far the best there is out there in major production (as long as you don't include japanese brands).

Unfortunately, they're both females so there is no good excuse to buy both Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next