Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*

Go down 
+28
Pardofelis
Jill
Birdsage
George
sunny
RtasVadumee
costicuba
Rakel
Bloodrayne
halichoeres
Megaptera
lucky luke
Roger
bmathison1972
rogerpgvg
Mitsukuni
pipsxlch
Taos
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
spacelab
widukind
Caracal
Advicot
Ana
landrover
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 3:28 pm

MPV are selling the Bullyland figure and this represents a male individual. Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 6:55 pm

Advicot wrote:
MPV are selling the Bullyland figure and this represents a male individual. Very Happy
May I ask how you both determined the sex for these 3 models? From what I can read males are lighter/whiter with fewer bands and a whiter bib, while females are more heavily pigmented and barred. I'd say the Safari for sure looks more male, the bullyland depends on the paint scheme as mine is dark, and the Schleich could be either probably depending on preference. I hardly think the companies that made them paid attention to the finer details of sexing these birds but it is a curious question...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 7:02 pm

Papo Raccoon, one if my favorite raccoons. Can you spot him?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 7:07 pm

Looks like real

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 8:28 pm

..indeed! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:29 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 8:51 am

Very beautiful pictures, Paige! Papo raccoon is a fantastic model and it is surely a Northern specimen what fits nicely with the place you photographed it. Have you ever got the Battat model? It is retired but still available on Ebay, it may turn rare in the future.

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 10:12 am

A wonderful raccoon! He looks so cute Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 11:43 am

He looks so realistic on the snowy branch, wonderful pics! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 1:44 pm

Wonderful pictures Very Happy

And a lovely raccon !!!
The paintwork is quite different from ( nicer than )that of mine, - but raccoons can have very different pattern, so that is fine drunken

Last edited by SUSANNE on Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 1:45 pm

Basically Paige, male snowy owls have much less black bars with only a couple on certain individuals. In all the male snowy owls I've seen they have been almost completely white however it does depend on the individual but I heavily frequent barring on females and almost white with very few bars as males, hope this was clear Very Happy

Wonderful job with the raccoon it looks almost real Applause

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 1:52 pm

this Papo raccoon is the representative of this species in my collection (and if I remember correctly Paige, you alerted me to it on Amazon!).
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 2:28 pm

Advicot wrote:
Basically Paige, male snowy owls have much less black bars with only a couple on certain individuals. In all the male snowy owls I've seen they have been almost completely white however it does depend on the individual but I heavily frequent barring on females and almost white with very few bars as males, hope this was clear Very Happy....

As far as I remember they - esp the males - also grow whiter with age scratch

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 3:21 pm

Thank you everyone!

Blaine, it's an excellent model and I am glad that Amazon link netted you this figure! Very Happy

@Adam, as Susanne said, males whiten with age. Bird plumage often changes yearly on young juveniles, males can be mistaken for females the first few years of life. Assuming the models are adults I stand by what I said before. And if anything, for Rtas' sake, Safari's is quite light and could be male while Schleich could be female...

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 6:18 pm

Well I never knew males got whiter as they get older Shocked Very Happy Well if it happens to us, it must happen to owls as well Laughing

Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 7:33 pm

Great photos. It looks as if you climbed a tree to take the photos of the raccoon.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 5:23 pm

Thanks everyone! 

Next is the Papo Arctic fox.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 5:55 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 5:59 pm

It's such a nice fox! And great pictures of him Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 6:19 pm

Little fox in deep snow, - he looks like he is brimming with satisfacion cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 7:38 pm

It is in Winter coat so it is perfect.I like the Papo fox and also your photos. Very Happy

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:43 pm

Such a wonderful fox!! I love you I love how he is wading in the snow, he blends in beautifully! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 6:56 pm

Applause Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:04 pm

Thanks everybody. :)

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 11:02 am

looks so real!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next