Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PNSO 2020 releases

Go down 
+18
bmathison1972
rogerpgvg
Numa
widukind
Florian
Saarlooswolfhound
Advicot
Melekh
pipsxlch
Kikimalou
Bonnie
SUSANNE
costicuba
landrover
Roger
Fossa
halichoeres
QuollMate
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 10:14 pm

The giraffe looks OK from some angles, but odd from other angles. Quite expensive too.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 11:05 pm

Out of my wish list. Mojo will be less than half the price.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:20 am

Bloodrayne wrote:
If the final product looks as good as those pictures, I will sure be picking up the Spino. Something about it looking over its shoulder while walking away gives me goose bumps. Very Happy

I hope the pics , which I posted are from the real product,
because the prototype is painted like that :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But hwo knows... with PNSO, we always have surprises ..

Roger wrote:
Kosta, the creature is really impressive. I don’t know if it will be cheaper than Papo’s because I will need a fireman. Too much fire on that roof. Laughing
Obviously I like the croc style of the model and that wavy pose is incredible. Maybe too extreme, it looks that even the skull is curved. affraid Please share a video review with us as soon as it is released, it is something to be observed carefully. :)

The PNSO one is around 18 euros less than the Papo one :)
Yes, I will show a review when I find one Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 6:21 am

But until we have a review of this Spino,
a bit off topic, but maybe it will be interesting for some , so
I will share two reviews of the GR Toys Spinosaurus , which Kiki mentioned as : GrxLongGu
It is very nice too and also based on the most recent discovery.
It comes with two colour veriations. The Price is almost the same as the Papo one  Wink

The first one is by Andy and we can see both colours :

And the second one is by Dino Scream Reviews ... it is only the green one, but it has also a comparison with the Papo one :

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 11:00 am

Some excellent reviews!! Very Happy
They're always so useful to see, I'll have to try and find some dog ones like these! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 11:08 am

A bit off topic, but it very interesting and useful, at least for me Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 12:08 pm

Oh, thanks Kosta! Maybe GR Toys deserved its own topic on forum. As I rarely visit our Dino friends, I really missed this masterpiece! Sleep I am really impressed with the finish quality of the GR Toys model. I only can see it is a toy because that’s present on brand’s name. I love especially the brown version. I need also to read a little about the paddle tail thing it looks toooo extreme in this model. It makes sense but seems unplausibly flat. The mouth is extraordinary and for me Spinosaurus, as it is described now, is the most fantastic dinosaur at the moment, that mix between a dimetrodon sailed crocodile and some fantastic sea creature results in something that really seduces me. Curiously, I still think the Papo model looks more attractive to me but I am not sure that would be my opinion having both in my hands. I also know that Papo’s model is already slightly outdated but Kiki really brings a good point while refering the Starlux model. Laughing There’s a Safari model entering the battle for 2021 and we know how good are their latter releases. Oh God, I need a spino now! affraid

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 3:28 am

Thank you Bonnie, Kiki and Roger :)

Kiki, I am glad that this '' a bit off topic'' is actually useful and interesting :)
I also like very much this GR Spino .... when I first saw it , I was just on the last step to buy one.
But then I decided to wait for some reviews, to see it on real how it looks .
Also I already have the Papo one and the new PNSO models start to show up .... so I decided to wait more...
Roger, I can understand why you like the Papo one very much ... I love the Papo style.
And yeah ... it`s easy to choose, when there is only one choice..
But when there are more.... like 4 in our case ( with the new Safari), then becomes not very easy Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 10:20 am

I have the old Starlux spino, I decided to let him stay on my vintage collection because it is funny to think that the first spinosaurus toy ever made was in a very modern quadrupedal position. Laughing

My second one is the Favorite swimming one. I have less display cases than in the past so I missed the big Papo one. The GR Toys undermined my resolutions but, as you I will wait to see pics of the 2021 Safari Ltd spino.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 10:38 am

Kikimalou wrote:
.....I will wait to see pics of the 2021 Safari Ltd spino.

Is Safari making yet a new spino in '21 ? Shocked

Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 11:43 am

PNSO 2020 Giraffe is available to order on the Amazon USA site with free international shipping!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 6:13 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

My second one is the Favorite swimming one.

I also have this one and I like it a lot :)

SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
.....I will wait to see pics of the 2021 Safari Ltd spino.

Is Safari making yet a new spino in '21 ? Shocked

Yes my friend, here it is :

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 6:13 pm

This is very cool :

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 6:15 pm

And maybe for some of you , will be interesting to watch this video :

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 8:05 pm

I was surely needing to watch these videos. Especially the last one with a very detailed explanation about the “new” tail of what is for me the most fantastic creature known that ever existed. While it looks weirder to most, it looks more and more logical and familiar to me. Wink I think the tail will bring more speculation once some things are clearly not correctly determined. Maybe we will see some fancy tails soon? Even before these last discoveries, spinosaurus seemed always a strange and non sense creature to me. A kind of mania of representing all dinosaurus based in T-rexes when they’re clearly different. Safari is releasing a paddle shaped tail version, let’s see how it will look and I am not surprised if Papo brings a new version during next years. That’s getting exciting! bounce

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 2:45 am

Yes Roger, ''the most fantastic creature known that ever existed'' I think, it will continue to change ..and keeps the dino fans`s attention to it self :) Maybe ''some fancy tails'' ..who knows Very Happy

Ok, something ON topic Very Happy
The review of the PNSO Pachy. Andy is the man ! :

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 3:35 am

I looked at this review without the sound, it is too late so I missed Andy’s comments. I will listen tomorrow.
Nevertheless this pachy is really beautiful and well done. I’m very tempted drunken

I also look at the spinos videos but I will need some sound tomorrow for the second one.

Thank you for all the links Kosta Very Happy
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 5:42 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 6:45 pm

Pachy is cool but I needed to see the video of the GR Toys Spino. Life is really hard, even when we are off topic. Laughing
Let’s hope the PNSO spino will be equally cool.

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 4:49 am

Roger wrote:
Life is really hard, even when we are off topic. Laughing

Laughing lol!

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 12:37 am

Who is ready to watch more videos ? ... with sound ... Laughing

Let`s see more nice reviews of the real models :

Borealopelta from Dino Scream :

Tuojiangosaurus from DinosDragons :

Lambeosaurus from DinosDragons :

Atopodentatus from Andy :

And finaly bounce , the Spinosaurus from DinosDragons :

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 7:22 am

The postman came yesterday with three of these beauties, the lambeosaurus, the corythosaurus and the atopodentatus: Both are absolutely stunning ! Now I need to find my camera...
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 12:37 pm

I hope you can find your camera soon, Christophe. bounce
These are all great models. I started with the last video, I feel like I’m turning into a pop culture guy. affraid
Spino is really great, maybe not as exciting as the GR Toys but we are talking about two different price levels. Scientifically and considering the last researches, the model seems irreprochable.
I was also very curious about the atopodentatus, I don’t have prehistoric marine reptiles but that’s a group I like a lot and atopodentatus is a very bizarre one. I don’t like toomuch the white color on head but that’s just a personal thing and something quite subjective. However, the pose is very clever, it will stand out among other marine reptile figures, very good to be displayed in a shelf without looking flat and boring. Thanks for all of the videos, Kosta.

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 1:50 am

Kikimalou wrote:
The postman came yesterday with three of these beauties, the lambeosaurus, the corythosaurus and the atopodentatus: Both are absolutely stunning ! Now I need to find my camera...

I just absolutrelly can`t wait to watch your fabulous walkarounds Kiki ! bounce bounce bounce

Roger wrote:

These are all great models. I started with the last video, I feel like I’m turning into a pop culture guy. affraid

Thank you Roger :)
I left the Spino for a '' dessert'' , but you were inpatient to get the dessert first Laughing

Fossa

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 12:02 pm

Sauropelta:

Machairaceratops:

Sinoceratops:

They really want my money Twisted Evil

Last edited by Fossa on Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PNSO 2020 releases   PNSO 2020 releases - Page 4 Empty