Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom

Go down 
+11
moreta
WhiteLightning Wolf
pipsxlch
halichoeres
widukind
Roger
landrover
Duck-Anch-Amun
bmathison1972
Pardofelis
Night Elf
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moreta

moreta

Country/State : Australia

YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Colors series   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 6:49 am

Just wanted to say, we've had the Colors series for about six months here in Australia. They are a nice set. I've managed to get my whole set and a million spares lol. Happy to post to the US to help finish collections if you are happy to pay the enormous postage costs! Either sell or swap for Gummies. We still can't get those here. I am desperate for the Siames cat, the beige one, not the one that was painted like a persian and had a persian  body and tail shape. The PROPER siamese lol.
Hello Night Elf how are you these days?
Cheers, Chris
Australia cat

Last edited by moreta on Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 4:50 pm

Hi Chris, hope you're well! It's been awhile.

I have some Gummies, not the Siamese though. They were never sold here either, mine were a sweet gift. I was thinking of ordering another carton though- I like the gummies, unlike the chocolate! If you're interested, I'll do so today.

Series 6 is only just now barely starting to appear here- the vast majority of sellers still have series 5.
Back to top Go down
moreta

moreta

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Gummies   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 8:18 am

Hi Pip, yes it's been a while and yes I am well touch wood! I'm interested if you do order a carton. So I wonder where I can get the Siamese from?. I'm happy to help with colors at any stage.
Cheers, Chris

Hi Chris, hope you're well! It's been awhile.

I have some Gummies, not the Siamese though. They were never sold here either, mine were a sweet gift. I was thinking of ordering another carton though- I like the gummies, unlike the chocolate! If you're interested, I'll do so today.

Series 6 is only just now barely starting to appear here- the vast majority of sellers still have series 5.
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 4:46 am

I went ahead and ordered a carton- hoping for at least 1 Siamese! I do have one, but it's already spoken for. I do have a whole pack of German shepherds... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 11:16 am

The colours of the world are my favourite series yet... and I hope I can get hold of some.

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 3:59 am

I got the carton, and THE WHOLE CARTON except for 1 is green tree frogs! The lone exception is an African clawed frog. I don't mind a handful of duplicates, but the whole carton?!? Mad Laughing

I could get another carton, but this has made me rather leery of doing so... we do like the gummies, but $20 is a bit much for bunches of duplicates.

Chris, there was a second Siamese lost from my previous batch, if my husband didn't think it was a piece if garbage and toss it. It was in its foil, and the dog's tail sometimes knocks things from my stand. I will continue to try and find it.

Adam, I got a Lear's macaw if you want me to add it to your batch.
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 4:32 am

Oh, that's such a bummer! I guess you can start a breeding colony.

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 2:43 am

Well, with 7 green tree frogs there should be both genders... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 10:02 am

Certainly Kelly, another new species for me! :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:49 pm

pipsxlch wrote:
Well, with 7 green tree frogs there should be both genders... Laughing

You can reserve one green tree frog for me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 4:44 pm

Are the green tree frogs the same figure as the African clawed frog?, if it is not could you possibly add one to the batch

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 7:16 pm

Advicot wrote:
Are the green tree frogs the same figure as the African clawed frog?, if it is not could you possibly add one to the batch

Have a look: https://yowieworld.com/gummies/
For the gummies, we have two species of frog :)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 7:56 pm

Perfect thank you

Back to top Go down
Blublub

Blublub

Country/State : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:34 am

Have these made it anywhere in the US yet or are they only in Australia?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:51 am

They have made it to the US. Winco and Walgreens has gotten them in stock.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Blublub

Blublub

Country/State : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 4:06 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
They have made it to the US. Winco and Walgreens has gotten them in stock.

Great, thanks much!
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 5:21 am

love the honey badger

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 3:01 am

Don't be disheartened if you don't find them yet. Rollout has been very slow. I've only found them twice, both Walgreens stores.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 5:07 am

I say the same as Kelly, they have been harder to find this year and slow to replace the old series. Luckily I finally got most of the series though, my area had better dispersal of the set. I am only missing 4 now and will be happy to trade extras when things settle down a little more!

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom   YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

YOWIE USA series 6 - Colors of the Animal Kingdom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2