Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl

Go down 
+3
WhiteLightning Wolf
widukind
VexVamp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VexVamp

VexVamp

Country/State : United States

whale - National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl Empty
PostSubject: National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl   whale - National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 6:10 am

National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure set, including an arctic wolf, arctic fox, polar bear, beluga whale, harp seal, and snowy owl figure. The figures are simplistic, but very charming, and I loved having the excuse to play with the fake snow. It feels a bit like shredded foam and can be rolled into a solid ball, but will expand and fall apart like sand once stationary. I'm hoping I might be able to use it as a snow substitute for photos.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://VexCollects.deviantart.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

whale - National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl   whale - National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 11:46 am

Very interesting. Are there more sets?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl   whale - National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 12:29 pm

widukind wrote:
Jungle and dinosaur set too but they are not as nice.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl   whale - National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:29 pm

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
widukind wrote:

Thank you, what are the species in the jungle set?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl   whale - National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:42 pm

widukind wrote:
WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
widukind wrote:

Thank you, what are the species in the jungle set?
I can't find the jungle one now on Amazon but it wss something along the lines of these animals.

Nothing interesting unfortunately.

Here is the ocean set:

widukind

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl   whale - National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 2:43 pm

Thank you again :)

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl   whale - National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:50 pm

It`s funny Very Happy ... two days ago, I ordered this Arctic set , without knowing what actually is ...
and now, thank`s to you I can see , that is actually a National Geographic Arctic set .
Thank you for this walkaround :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl   whale - National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 10:55 pm

The same for me once Kosta told me about it and now I can see better how they look like and also that fox is in route to me also thanks to our Bulgarian friend. bounce bounce
I like the subject but I wished it was more diversified. I hope someday to see some voles and lemmings once my Arctic foxes are starving. Wink

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl   whale - National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 4:28 am

costicuba wrote:
It`s funny  Very Happy ... two days ago, I ordered this Arctic set , without knowing what actually is ...
and now, thank`s to you I can see , that is actually a National Geographic Arctic set .
Thank you for this walkaround :)

Yeah, I bought them just to get the wolf, fox, and owl, but figured it might be helpful to do a walkaround of the whole thing. Glad it was helpful!
Back to top Go down
VexVamp

VexVamp

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl   whale - National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 4:31 am

Roger wrote:
The same for me once Kosta told me about it and now I can see better how they look like and also that fox is in route to me also thanks to our Bulgarian friend. bounce bounce
I like the subject but I wished it was more diversified. I hope someday to see some voles and lemmings once my Arctic foxes are starving. Wink

Lemmings definitely need more representation, especially for collectors like me who like taking outdoor photos and could use some prey for their arctic predators.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl   whale - National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 7:27 pm

WOW ! How fortunate I saw this topic cheers

That Arctic set is ever so lovely Applause Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl   whale - National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 9:49 pm

The Arctic set has Schleich lookalikes ( Arctic fox & Snowy owl) scratch

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl   whale - National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl Empty

Back to top Go down

National Geographic Morphing Matter Arctic Adventure Set Walkaround - Arctic Wolf, Arctic Fox, Polar Bear, Beluga Whale, Harp Seal, and Snowy Owl
Page 1 of 1