Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!

Go down 
+10
LukaLeon085
Lionwoman
Night Elf
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
Loustic
Steve170
Roger
widukind
Numa
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 5:06 pm

Whilst visiting the London toy fair I made friends with someone who is friends with someone else from another brand so we spent some time talking about the models.  He kindly gave me the usual catalogues I ask for but also a golden Donkey as a special treat to which I am really grateful.

There was also a huge Golden lion statue on display to celebrate Schleich's 85th year anniversary and I was given a special golden lion model which can be seen in the photos below along with the donkey.  Please dont get the wrong idea, these are not meant to be distributed to anyone and are strictly limited but as a regular friend and visitor to the Schleich stand someone managed to grab one for me and I am most grateful to them.  I do not know if this will be widely released or available to the general public and I would not want the person who gave this to me to get in to trouble but I believe they only had a handful to issue to their favourite distributors as a gift and I was kindly given one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 5:36 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 5:40 pm

After the striped era now Schleich is in a golden wave.
If that figure do not turn into a limited edition of any kind and it is only obtained as you did. It will worth gold for sure.
Regardless of the monetary value, you have here a very special figure exclusive for very special collectors.
Thanks for sharing it with us and congratulations!

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 10:05 pm

Congratulations Numaan! That is a real treasure. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 10:16 pm

The lion is really beautiful *_*
On the other hand, the donkey was available on the official website of the brand and comes out in many shops in France ^^

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 1:53 pm

WHAT a wonderful lion cheers

And so special ! Applause

Congratulations, dear Numaan ! cheers

PS : Should we use this model in TAI, - we never got a picture of the white ravbbit, which was given at toy shows at the 75 yers Schleich anniversary scratch

Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 2:07 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WHAT a wonderful lion cheers

And so special ! Applause

Congratulations, dear Numaan ! cheers

PS : Should we use this model in TAI, - we never got a picture of the white ravbbit, which was given at toy shows at the 75 yers Schleich anniversary scratch

Hi Susanne

Sure go ahead and put it on Tai, no worries. As for white rabbit check out this site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] picture of it is on there and they have added Golden lion at my request too.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 5:14 pm

What a handsome lion, lots of people have and love the golden donkey foal here (I adore mine). What a special treasure! Congratulations!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Steve170

Steve170

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 12:35 am

My wife showed me something called a 'story' on Schleich Instagram. Apparently these stories disappear after 24 hours...brilliant idea Rolling Eyes. But it was a woman working for the company, possibly filmed at the London toy fair, saying that these golden lions will be released to "customers" in "August".

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 4:21 pm

Steve170 wrote:
My wife showed me something called a 'story' on Schleich Instagram. Apparently these stories disappear after 24 hours...brilliant idea Rolling Eyes. But it was a woman working for the company, possibly filmed at the London toy fair, saying that these golden lions will be released to "customers" in "August".

cheers bounce cheers
Thanks for sharing sunny

Steve170

Steve170

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 10:14 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Steve170 wrote:

cheers bounce cheers  
Thanks for sharing sunny

After doing some googling I found a seperate article claiming an august/September promotion and selected stores.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 10:25 pm

Well there you have it. The person who gave me one mentioned something about it possibly being available later in the year so now you have seen it make sure you are ready to get yours!!

Remember, Golden reindeer for Christmas too apparently :-)
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 11:26 pm

Oh wow! I love the lion and would absolutely adore a gold reindeer. Yay, Schleich!

Lionwoman

Lionwoman

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:13 am

Wow, they're beautfiul! Nice treasures you got there Very Happy

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyFri May 29, 2020 1:29 pm

drunken drunken cyclops

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyFri May 29, 2020 1:47 pm

Red somewhere that this lion will be 20 euro....

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyFri May 29, 2020 2:11 pm

I read it'll be nearly 100

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyFri May 29, 2020 5:58 pm

I found this beautiful photo on Internet and the price is low..It will be released in August.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyFri May 29, 2020 6:55 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Let's hope that they can deliver them then Rolling Eyes

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyFri May 29, 2020 10:41 pm

I need to find them! :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:15 pm

I would love to have one.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptySat May 30, 2020 7:31 pm

Wouldn't we all:)

Back to top Go down
Geospiza fortis

Geospiza fortis

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 8:07 pm

The 85th anniversary lion is now available on the Schleich website and included on orders $85 or more.

It's a little disappointing as most of the animals I don't have are out of stock. Hopefully the lion will be released somewhere to purchaser on its own.
Back to top Go down
SerAndrew

Country/State : Spain/Madrid

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 11:37 pm

I know a place to get them quite cheap. May anyone be interested, pm me
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!    Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Limited Edition 85 year Anniversary Celebration Golden Lion!
Page 1 of 1