Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCHLEICH 72003, another limited edition?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

SCHLEICH 72003, another limited edition? Empty
PostSubject: SCHLEICH 72003, another limited edition?   SCHLEICH 72003, another limited edition? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:56 pm

While looking for 72003 item I found this one:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It´s said to be a limited edition, made only for Rossmann, a local shop in Germany. I don´t know if any of the animals is unique for this pack, but as soon as it´s suposed to be a limited edition, I post here just in case there´s somebody interested.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 72003, another limited edition?   SCHLEICH 72003, another limited edition? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:39 pm

hi im not sure if it is a limited edition or not but i got one from ebay uk last year for about £10
thanks steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Zwartvoet

Zwartvoet

Country/State : NL

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 72003, another limited edition?   SCHLEICH 72003, another limited edition? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:52 pm

I'm not shure either, there are more packs made. They are rare if you compare them to the animals without a pack, but the same animals are loose for sale. A pack might be cheaper.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 72003, another limited edition?   SCHLEICH 72003, another limited edition? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:17 pm

I think it is a question of definition. There are really many different ones of these playsets around with sets of animals.
The ones I have from USA have a plastic sheet in front the European ones don`t .
They have rarely been in the catalogues.

The problem with them is that they take up so much space scratch

This one was only sold in USA :

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 72003, another limited edition?   SCHLEICH 72003, another limited edition? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:21 pm

The scenery packs are always limited.
They are all sold only from one warehousing.

But a Spezial Edition is it only when the figurine has a spezial painting.
When the figurine has the normal coloures it is not a spezial edition.
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 72003, another limited edition?   SCHLEICH 72003, another limited edition? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Oh I see. I didn´t know if the animals were sold separately or they were made only for this pack; I thought that if the animals were special maybe there could be someone interested.

Thanks for the answers!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH 72003, another limited edition?   SCHLEICH 72003, another limited edition? Empty

Back to top Go down

SCHLEICH 72003, another limited edition?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: