Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andrew's additions (Some "rarities")

Go down 
+12
Taos
costicuba
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
SUSANNE
Caracal
landrover
widukind
Advicot
Roger
RtasVadumee
SerAndrew
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SerAndrew

Country/State : Spain/Madrid

Andrew's additions (Some "rarities") - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew's additions (Some "rarities")   Andrew's additions (Some "rarities") - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 10:12 am

Hi all!
I bring you some figures that arrived last weeks, but I wasn't at home so I haven't opened the packages until today. They are from japanese brands, which is my main focus at the moment.
Hope you like them!

Kitan orange swimming axolotl: this one is cool, quite big but detailed. The main problem is that is turns to one side...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kaiyodo box crab and clown fishes and Kitan rockhopper penguin: these ones are really cool, perhaps the penguin is too small when compared when my other penguin, the Papo's African penguin (Edit: I have checked sizes and they fit well Smile )

Kitan giant salamander: this is a real beauty. The detail level is incredible. It is bigger than expected, so it fits perfectly in my collection (which is quite tolerant in scale terms, tbh):

Papo's manatee: I wasn't looking for this, actually, but I saw it in a shop near my house and bought it. I find it quite good, and I think it fits better than CollectA's, even though I love the greenish moss in the CollectA model.

And finally, another Schleich retired I found in shop in Barcelona. It was very serendipious, since I was just on holidays and wasn't looking for animals but... it just appeared:

Last edited by SerAndrew on Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's additions (Some "rarities")   Andrew's additions (Some "rarities") - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:27 am

Astounding Japanese additions and the Papo and Schleich are both great figures too

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
SerAndrew

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's additions (Some "rarities")   Andrew's additions (Some "rarities") - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 7:45 pm

Thank you, Adam :)
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's additions (Some "rarities")   Andrew's additions (Some "rarities") - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 7:49 pm

Wow, you really got some great figurines there! The rockhopper penguin and the giant salamander absolutely amazing! Congrats Andrew! :cheer:

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's additions (Some "rarities")   Andrew's additions (Some "rarities") - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 6:55 am

Congratulations Andrew.
Very nice selection of models :)

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's additions (Some "rarities")   Andrew's additions (Some "rarities") - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 4:58 pm

Big congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's additions (Some "rarities")   Andrew's additions (Some "rarities") - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 5:11 pm

Congrats!! Applause Applause

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's additions (Some "rarities")   Andrew's additions (Some "rarities") - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 8:31 pm

Great additions, so many of the Japanese models are wonderful, such great detail they are able to achieve

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's additions (Some "rarities")   Andrew's additions (Some "rarities") - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 8:34 pm

Great news cheers

I am so totallty in love with the two clownfish drunken But all are great Very Happy

Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's additions (Some "rarities")   Andrew's additions (Some "rarities") - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 1:08 am

Tiermann wrote:
Great additions, so many of the Japanese models are wonderful, such great detail they are able to achieve

Agree with Tim superb additions. Very Happy

Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's additions (Some "rarities")   Andrew's additions (Some "rarities") - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 1:08 am

Tiermann wrote:

Agree with Tim superb additions. Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's additions (Some "rarities")   Andrew's additions (Some "rarities") - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 12:13 pm

Love the giant salamander. I think your decision for Papo manatee is correct. I am also glad you've found the squirrel monkey, it is not easy to find anymore.

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's additions (Some "rarities")   Andrew's additions (Some "rarities") - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 1:08 pm

Lovely additions, I would like to have a giant salamander too.

I have the previous Papo manatee designed by Maia & Borges and never felt like replacing it by the newer version.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
SerAndrew

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's additions (Some "rarities")   Andrew's additions (Some "rarities") - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 1:34 pm

Thank you all!
Others are on their way, specially yujin fishes and frogs (complete set including the secrets!), but will take a while...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's additions (Some "rarities")   Andrew's additions (Some "rarities") - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Andrew's additions (Some "rarities")
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4