Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Longleat Safari Park

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
Advicot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Longleat Safari Park Empty
PostSubject: Longleat Safari Park   Longleat Safari Park EmptyThu May 28, 2020 4:13 pm

Maybe a few years back me and my family visited Longleat Safari Park down in Wiltshire. After watching the BBC series Animal Park presented by Ben Fogle & Kate Humble I wanted to go desperately so we went. Here are the photos:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Longleat Safari Park   Longleat Safari Park EmptyThu May 28, 2020 4:15 pm

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Longleat Safari Park   Longleat Safari Park EmptyThu May 28, 2020 4:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Longleat Safari Park   Longleat Safari Park EmptyThu May 28, 2020 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Longleat Safari Park   Longleat Safari Park EmptyThu May 28, 2020 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Longleat Safari Park   Longleat Safari Park EmptyThu May 28, 2020 4:34 pm

That looks like the most wonderful day ever cheers

Look at your face : that is pure happiness in the rain drunken Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Longleat Safari Park   Longleat Safari Park EmptyThu May 28, 2020 4:54 pm

Very nice photos, Applause Applause Applause Applause

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Longleat Safari Park   Longleat Safari Park EmptyThu May 28, 2020 5:10 pm

Thank you Susanne and Fernando!

Yes, it was a lovely day except for the rain at the very beginning, I will definitely go back as soon as I can, even though it is very far away from my home

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Longleat Safari Park   Longleat Safari Park EmptyThu May 28, 2020 5:44 pm

I like zoo, but Safari parks are highlights :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Longleat Safari Park   Longleat Safari Park EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:01 pm

I agree with Susanne and it is a joy to see how happy you are! You're completely focused on itin pure extase. Wonderful animals too. Very Happy

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Longleat Safari Park   Longleat Safari Park EmptyThu May 28, 2020 10:18 pm

Yeah it was a marvellous day

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Longleat Safari Park   Longleat Safari Park EmptyThu May 28, 2020 10:37 pm

Being so intimately close to a giraffe is an unforgettable experience. You're a lucky lucky boy. One wonders about how enormous they are.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Longleat Safari Park   Longleat Safari Park EmptyFri May 29, 2020 9:26 am

Yes giraffes are very huuge, you don't get the full scale of them until they're right next to you

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Longleat Safari Park   Longleat Safari Park EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:38 pm

Advicot wrote:
Yes giraffes are very huuge, you don't get the full scale of them until they're right next to you

Looking at the picture it seems that that little head on top of the giraffe is almost a big as you were, Adam Shocked

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Longleat Safari Park   Longleat Safari Park EmptyFri May 29, 2020 4:36 pm

Yes it really was, I have a small head anyway

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Longleat Safari Park   Longleat Safari Park EmptyFri May 29, 2020 4:58 pm

Advicot wrote:
Yes it really was, I have a small head anyway

Ohh, I mean that the head of the giraffe was almost as big as you Laughing

Giraffes have very small heads compared to how large the animal is, I think Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Longleat Safari Park   Longleat Safari Park Empty

Back to top Go down

Longleat Safari Park
Page 1 of 1