Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail

Go down 
+4
widukind
bmathison1972
Advicot
tjjtjjtjja
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail Empty
PostSubject: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 10:52 am

I got a set of Cuban land snail today, it's made by 涅槃STUDIO.

涅槃, Chinese means Nirvana.

The snail on the far right is luminous. The snail on strawberry is SP.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 10:56 am

Compare with Kitan Club NTC - Nature of Japan 3

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 11:42 am

WOW! They are so gorgeous

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 1:22 pm

Nice. I would love to have just one of them! Preferably the one on the strawberry LOL :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 5:50 pm

Nice snails

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:22 pm

They are very beautiful and they have the name of my favourite band.
Even the strawberry looks quite real. I love them, congratulations and thanks for sharing. Very Happy

Dicklepoop

Country/State : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 9:36 am

Those are nice looking.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 8:16 pm

Nice colors in this snails.. cheers cheers cheers

snailtime

snailtime

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 4:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] These are so beautiful, thank you for sharing! Really nice pictures of excellent models. I ordered a complete set from Lana Time Shop a month ago but they're on backorder so they haven't shipped yet. I'm really looking forward to finally receiving them though! Very Happy

Would you be willing to share some more info about the snail on the strawberry? You said that it is SP. What is SP?

Also, do you know of a website that I could purchase the snail on a strawberry from? Or what I should search for? I'm assuming I would have to buy from a Chinese website, but since I don't speak Chinese searching for the strawberry snail is really difficult. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Very Happy

When I ordered through Lana Time Shop it said that the full set of 6 would include a "hidden" figure which I'm assuming is the luminous snail.
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 2:14 am

snailtime wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] These are so beautiful, thank you for sharing! Really nice pictures of excellent models. I ordered a complete set from Lana Time Shop a month ago but they're on backorder so they haven't shipped yet. I'm really looking forward to finally receiving them though! Very Happy

Would you be willing to share some more info about the snail on the strawberry? You said that it is SP. What is SP?

Also, do you know of a website that I could purchase the snail on a strawberry from? Or what I should search for? I'm assuming I would have to buy from a Chinese website, but since I don't speak Chinese searching for the strawberry snail is really difficult. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Very Happy

When I ordered through Lana Time Shop it said that the full set of 6 would include a "hidden" figure which I'm assuming is the luminous snail.

SP is special edition, means hidden figure. If the store sells according to Chinese specifications, then this hidden figure is the snail on the strawberry.

The luminous snail was released separately after successful crowdfunding at that time and was not included in the full set.

snailtime

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 9:44 pm

tjjtjjtjja wrote:

SP is special edition, means hidden figure. If the store sells according to Chinese specifications, then this hidden figure is the snail on the strawberry.

The luminous snail was released separately after successful crowdfunding at that time and was not included in the full set.

Thanks for sharing this info! I had no idea this was part of a crowdfunding project. I found the luminous snail on TaoBao so I will try to purchase one there. I think the hidden figure that comes with the set I purchased must be the strawberry snail.

I also found some images that seem to show that there was another series of these snails made except the figures were on leaves. Very interesting!

I was just told that the company producing the tools is having some problems with their manufacturing equipment. One of the pieces of equipment is semi-scrapped so production has temporarily stopped, but they plan on fixing the equipment and producing more. Hopefully that happens quickly and they are able to ship soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 1:34 am

snailtime wrote:

I was just told that the company producing the tools is having some problems with their manufacturing equipment. One of the pieces of equipment is semi-scrapped so production has temporarily stopped, but they plan on fixing the equipment and producing more. Hopefully that happens quickly and they are able to ship soon Very Happy

At that time, there were two versions of crowdfunding, one with leaves and the other without leaves. I chose the version without leaves

PostSubject: Re: 涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail   涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail Empty

Back to top Go down

涅槃STUDIO - Cuban land snail
Page 1 of 1