Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fairies Topic: Presenting the Lampura Fairies, the Fairies of the little land of Lampura, the "Land of Lamps."

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

The Fairies Topic: Presenting the Lampura Fairies, the Fairies of the little land of Lampura, the "Land of Lamps." Empty
PostSubject: The Fairies Topic: Presenting the Lampura Fairies, the Fairies of the little land of Lampura, the "Land of Lamps."   The Fairies Topic: Presenting the Lampura Fairies, the Fairies of the little land of Lampura, the "Land of Lamps." EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 8:38 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, here they are, a race of giant fairies, about human size, I mean, created by yours truly. They live in houses fashioned from giant tulips, and wear glittering, metallic colored clothes. They have huge butterfly wings on their shoulders, and their shoes all have little pairs of wings attached to the backs. The land they live in is called Lampura, which translates to: "Land of the Lamp." The giant tulips that these fairies live in are called Lampura Flowers. If anyone wants more information about these people, I can supply answers. Anyway, I just thought I'd let you all know what my mind has come up with lately.

Hope you enjoy this topic,

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

The Fairies Topic: Presenting the Lampura Fairies, the Fairies of the little land of Lampura, the "Land of Lamps." Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fairies Topic: Presenting the Lampura Fairies, the Fairies of the little land of Lampura, the "Land of Lamps."   The Fairies Topic: Presenting the Lampura Fairies, the Fairies of the little land of Lampura, the "Land of Lamps." EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 12:03 am

I love fairies, their myth originated in Europe because we have a lot of tulips.
The word has its origin in the Latin word Fatum that means something like fate or destiny.
Curiously, the Portuguese most famous kind of music is called Fado, also from fatum.
Music and fairies belong to the same world, just think about the Siren song. Yes, these winged ladies were able of singing in a way that sailors got completely enchanted and moved to a fatal destiny.
Sirens and flowers are related as well as muses and consequently, music.
My country, Portugal, is a country of sailors, the very best of the world, but many never returned.
So, if you dare to listen to a Portuguese song, called Song of the Sea, one of the most beautiful songs of ever, you'll feel the sailors temptation, it is derived from an original fado song but with the siren's enchantment. It takes some time to start but be careful or you'll not be able of returning. affraid
Think twice before clicking this link.... good luck. Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_2fyB4dj4U

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Fairies Topic: Presenting the Lampura Fairies, the Fairies of the little land of Lampura, the "Land of Lamps."   The Fairies Topic: Presenting the Lampura Fairies, the Fairies of the little land of Lampura, the "Land of Lamps." EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 4:10 pm

Very interesting ideas, you have an amazing imagination! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fairies Topic: Presenting the Lampura Fairies, the Fairies of the little land of Lampura, the "Land of Lamps."   The Fairies Topic: Presenting the Lampura Fairies, the Fairies of the little land of Lampura, the "Land of Lamps." Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fairies Topic: Presenting the Lampura Fairies, the Fairies of the little land of Lampura, the "Land of Lamps."
Page 1 of 1