Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki!

Go down 
+8
Balaenoptera
landrover
Bread
Jill
jarda
Brandubh94
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki! Empty
PostSubject: AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki!   AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki! EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 6:45 pm

Found this guy on ebay. Saw that it was labeled K&M on the belly stamp but I didn't recognize it. It was listed pretty cheap so I decided to pull the trigger. Then it finally arrived in the mail! It had a tag that wasn't shown in the listing, and it is supposedly an AZA model! I have no further info on it than what is listed on the stamp and tag; its not on TAW. The model has a hollow area in the belly and its not the same heavy plastic that my red wolf is but... its a rather large model like others from that series. Another addition for the series? And as always, the photos are for the wiki to add it to the AZA collection. Very Happy *Not the best photos, I am in the middle of helping my Mom pack/move and her room is where the loft that holds my collection stuff is... everything is torn apart and disorganized right now*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Together with the juvenile Yowies Cuban croc.

And some items for scale/size assessment.

And the tag.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki!   AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki! EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 7:08 pm

Wow wow wow, what a catch. Directly to my wishlist

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki!   AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki! EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 7:29 pm

He's really cool! I love his scales detail
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki!   AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki! EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 8:27 pm

Congrats, Paige, definitely another great figure from the AZA series!
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki!   AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki! EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 12:13 am

Wow, what a find! He's amazing! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Bread

Bread

Country/State : united states

PostSubject: Re: AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki!   AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki! EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 2:21 am

That’s a very nice crocodilian model. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki!   AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki! EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 2:59 am

Congratulations, magnific crocodile, with nice color. flower flower

Balaenoptera

Balaenoptera

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki!   AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki! EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 11:29 am

Nice find! I love (and also hate scratch ) how many mysterious and unknown K&M models there are
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki!   AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki! EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 6:07 pm

Balaenoptera wrote:
Nice find! I love (and also hate scratch ) how many mysterious and unknown K&M models there are

Same here

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki!   AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 12:24 am

That's one of the nicest things when someone shows a great figure we didn't know it existed.
Wild Republic has a few series stamped with AZA but we decided to name the series of large heavy figures as AZA series.I know there are at least models from 1997, so 1996 is quite plausible and I've just listed it on AZA series on TAW. It can be from a different series but that's something to find out some day. Thanks for sharing one more piece of the puzzle.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki!   AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 9:57 pm

Superb addition!!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki!   AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki! EmptySat Sep 09, 2023 4:10 pm

Roger wrote:
That's one of the nicest things when someone shows a great figure we didn't know it existed.
Wild Republic has a few series stamped with AZA but we decided to name the series of large heavy figures as AZA series.I know there are at least models from 1997, so 1996 is quite plausible and I've just listed it on AZA series on TAW. It can be from a different series but that's something to find out some day. Thanks for sharing one more piece of the puzzle.

Yes, and especially by a known brand

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki!   AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki! EmptySun Sep 10, 2023 10:51 pm

Great to watch something unknown from K&M, already 27 years old Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki!   AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki! EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 11:34 pm

Congrats! Wishlist item

PostSubject: Re: AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki!   AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki! Empty

Back to top Go down

AZA Cuban Crocodile addition for the Wiki!
Page 1 of 1