Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure

Go down 
+2
widukind
tjjtjjtjja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure Empty
PostSubject: Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure   Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:04 am

The news from Shikoku Aquarium: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure, all 5 types, 2020.7.1, only available in the aquarium.
01. Stenella attenuata
02. Lates japonicus
03. Lutra lutra
04. Caretta caretta
05. Sphyrna lewini
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure   Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:33 am

Never seen before, phantastic

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure   Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Beautyful models !!! Applause Applause

Especially the fish is great Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure   Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:54 pm

Thanks again for all your dedication. Likely, sets like these, exclusive in Aquaria, could pass unnoticed among us. Now we know where to find information thanks to you. Very Happy

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure   Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 5:38 pm

I was not familiar with this set either and the fish looks like a new species. Other figures of this genus (that I am familiar with) are Lates calcarifer (barramundi)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure   Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 6:14 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
I was not familiar with this set either and the fish looks like a new species. Other figures of this genus (that I am familiar with) are Lates calcarifer (barramundi)

Thank you, i dont recognice that before :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Brettnj

Brettnj

Country/State : USA/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure   Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 5:30 pm

I asked my source about these now that I know about them (Thanks, Andreas.).

Will update.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Last edited by Brettnj on Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure   Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 5:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what company made these, if known?
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure   Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 5:38 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what company made these, if known?

This set is produced by the Shikoku Aquarium itself in a foundry in China.

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure   Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 6:19 pm

tjjtjjtjja wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:

This set is produced by the Shikoku Aquarium itself in a foundry in China.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure   Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure Empty

Back to top Go down

Shikoku Aquarium original capsule figure
Page 1 of 1