Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 5

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
tjjtjjtjja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 5 Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 5   Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:46 am

Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 5, all 12 types, 2012.3
01. Sepioteuthis lessoniana
02. Hippocampus coronatus (Red)
03. Hippocampus coronatus (Yellow)
04. Electrophorus electricus
05. Lutjanus sebae
06. Lutjanus sebae (Adult)
07. Canthigaster valentini
08. Portunus pelagicus
09. Sphyrna lewini
10. Aonyx cinerea
11. Trichechus manatus
12. Spheniscus humboldti (Skeleton)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 5   Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:58 am

Very, very beautyful and elegant models Applause Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 5   Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:01 am

I agree with Susanne, great figures which are welcome in my aquarium any day

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 5   Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 11:15 am

I love especially all the fishes :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 5   Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:45 pm

Oooo I never knew there was an electric eel figure!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 5   Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 5 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:54 pm

That's what happens with penguins when they're too much obsessed with elegance. Wink
I love seahorses, they are very common in my homeland, obviously not the crowned seahorse often represented in Japanese sets but the long-snouted seahorse and the short-snouted seahorse in a minor extent. 

When I left my homeland, around 25 years ago, population in the lagunar system of the Ria Formosa was estimated around 2 millions. Now they are less than a half of million but autorities are making a huge effort to recover populations once it was considered the world biggest concentration of seahorses. I also enjoy that my homeland is adopting the seahorse as a kind of symbol.

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 5   Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 5
Page 1 of 1