Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6

Go down 
+2
Brettnj
tjjtjjtjja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6 Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6   Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 3:40 pm

Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6, all 12 types, 2013.4
01. Heteroconger hassi
02. Gorgasia preclara
03. Oncorhynchus masou
04. Pomacanthus maculosus
05. Seriola lalandi
06. Marsupenaeus japonicus
07. Enteroctopus dofleini
08. Triaenodon obesus
09. Iguana iguana (Green)
10. Iguana iguana (Yellow)
11. Spheniscus magellanicus
12. Zalophus californianus
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brettnj

Country/State : USA/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6   Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 4:33 pm

I never bought this penguin since I had all of the Penguins Lunch figures but still (can't believe I) never noticed the ice surface on its (or any other(?) penguin figure's) base.

Now I have to get it...
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6   Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 4:50 pm

The Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION series of platforms is also worthy of attention (a model consists of a figure, a platform and a base from top to bottom). The platforms of 1 and 2 are different from each other, so I said that 1 and 2 are the best in this series. Since 3, the platform has become a blue reef, Kaiyodo has cut corners a bit, this 6 platform is slightly better.

Brettnj

Country/State : USA/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6   Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 5:41 pm

One (other) benefit to the pre-series 3 platforms is that often (not always) they display well without the bases if an individual's display/diorama warrants it.
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6   Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:06 pm

The idea of making the octopus as is resting againts the glass, but without glass, is original.
Of these models, the most attractive for me is Seriola lalandi.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6   Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:21 pm

Each serie is so wonderful

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6   Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:03 am

Love the idea that they introduced a Magellanic penguin. Clearly more common among Japanese brands than with the Western ones.

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6   Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:49 am

I need to find myself some Magellanics as well as most of these species in figure form

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6   Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaiyodo CAPSULE AQUARIUM FIGURE COLLECTION 6
Page 1 of 1