Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Usernames and animals

Go down 
+10
pipsxlch
Roger
castlerigg
endogenylove
landrover
Advicot
rogerpgvg
Caracal
SUSANNE
aschuck
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mitsukuni

Mitsukuni

Country/State : United states/ohio

Usernames and animals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usernames and animals   Usernames and animals - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 12:56 am

Thank you Roger! Very Happy yes, I am one of many people that grew up drawing anime style and some of it still remainsXD I’m glad you like it!

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Usernames and animals   Usernames and animals - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 3:26 am

Wow! That is awesome! Great job!
Back to top Go down
Mitsukuni

Mitsukuni

Country/State : United states/ohio

PostSubject: Re: Usernames and animals   Usernames and animals - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 4:20 pm

@pipsxlch thank you so much!! Very Happy

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: More news   Usernames and animals - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2023 11:06 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, I know I haven't posted in this topic for a while, but I thought I'd put something here just for fun. In regards to usernames and animals, the original idea was to pick a model in your personal collection, and combine that animal with your username. For example, Roger's would probably be a model of a sarcosuchus, with Roger's name written in big block letters on the figure's back. Now that would look really cool. That was the original idea, but you can interpret it however you like. Also, if you had the ability to change in to an animal shape, what animal would you choose to be? If you are interested in this idea, then please reply.

Aschuck

P.S. Prehistoric animals do count.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Usernames and animals   Usernames and animals - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 01, 2023 10:06 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Hi guys, I know I haven't posted in this topic for a while, but I thought I'd put something here just for fun. In regards to usernames and animals, the original idea was to pick a model in your personal collection, and combine that animal with your username. For example, Roger's would probably be a model of a sarcosuchus, with Roger's name written in big block letters on the figure's back. Now that would look really cool. That was the original idea, but you can interpret it however you like. Also, if you had the ability to change in to an animal shape, what animal would you choose to be? If you are interested in this idea, then please reply.

Aschuck

P.S. Prehistoric animals do count.

Anna, actually you are almost describing my avatar and now I remember I asked you if you wanted me to put an avatar in your profile. I'm sorry I forgot about it, it is an image of your liking that will help others to identify your posts quickly. Let me know which kind of image or figure you'd love to represent you and I add it to your profile.

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Usernames and animals   Usernames and animals - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 8:18 am

Well my favourite animal is a raven, the handle Brandubh means 'Black Raben' and my avatar is a photo of a raven. I plan to change it to a figure of a raven when I get one.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Usernames and animals   Usernames and animals - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2023 8:16 pm

Well, when it comes to me, it is so simple a two-year-old can understand it. My favorite species is the bowhead whale and my avatar is a bowhead whale. Can't do simpler that that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Usernames and animals   Usernames and animals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Usernames and animals
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2