Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.

Go down 
+7
Bonnie
SUSANNE
costicuba
Roger
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
Takama
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. Empty
PostSubject: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 6:42 pm

Hello Everyone

I recently Boght a Dinosaur made by a Chinease Company who specilizes in makeing Dinosaur replicas that look simaler to the ones that appeared in the Jurassic Park and Jurassic World Movies.

Now being Chinese, you might be thinking that the quality is subpar, but really, they are proven to be outstanding.

My First model is there Carnotaurus, or the "Ranger" as they named it.

Here is some pictures of the packaging
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As you can see, the model is packed in foam for excelent protection, and the first thing you can slip out is this Postcard

And now for the main event

There are currently 14 models in the line, including this one. Some have yet to release.

I hope you enjoy

Last edited by Takama on Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 7:12 pm

Beautiful! What a stunning figure.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 8:09 pm

Really nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 1:08 am

Incredibly good and with a great presentation! Thanks for pointing us to that line.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 5:56 am

Nanmu makes gorgeous models.
I also have this Carno . There are two colour versions and I also got this more redish one.
Congratulations Takama :)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:35 am

It is amazing !!!! affraid

Thankyou for a great presentation of this superb model !!!! Applause Applause

Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 9:54 pm

Well I got my Second Model from them, With Two more on the Way.   Its the Sinoceratops Nicknamed Tower Sheild.

Fun Fact. This dinosaur was suposed to be Pachyrhinosaurus in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, but they changed it To the chinese Species Sinoceratops to "PANDER" To Chinese Audiances.

It has holes in the frill that make no sense for a real animal, but the movie desighners did not give a hoot about acuracy, and so here we are with a Unlicensend Replica of the onscreen creature.  The Head is Slightly Poseable,, and the Tiny horns, are Surprisingly kinda Sharp Shocked.

Anyways, Here is the unboxing, and i Included Scans of the included Artwork, and a Sketch Card that comes with every model.

I Also Updated the Carnotarus Post With Scans of its Art, and Sketch Cards as well. I hope you Enjoy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 10:04 pm

Gosh ! WOW ! How fantastic cheers

Poor little man, I am happy he is only a...what do you call the opposite of a chost ? Laughing

Thankyou for the beautyful pictures! flower

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 10:55 pm

What an amazing and beautiful model! cheers cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 3:31 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 7:08 pm

very beautiful model! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 12:40 am

These are wonderful! Think my favorite part may be the postcard with the Sinoceratops, though. Beautiful models, I suppose they're pricey?
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 2:34 am

pipsxlch wrote:
These are wonderful! Think my favorite part may be the postcard with the Sinoceratops, though. Beautiful models, I suppose they're pricey?

There moderatly Pricey. The most Expensive ones go for $100 depending on who you shop from. And thats for the Big ones, (and i mean BIG ONES). The Sinoceratops Ranges from $60 to $70 depending on who you shop from.

EDIT

Fixed the Postcard Scans of the Carnotauarus

Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 2:37 pm

The Next Model is Actually a Set of Models. They are the Velociraptor Squad "Team Baldwin"
Unlike the previous two models, these come in a plastic tray, and have to be assmbled.

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 2:57 pm

Love them- such detailed models! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2021 3:01 pm

fantastic models! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 1:12 am

My next figure is this incredably sharp ankylosaurus Nicknamed "Mace". The Replica is a faithful representation of the Jurassic world Ankylosaurus, right down to the maney spikes that run along its side.

Speaking of its spikes, there sharp at the point. So much so, that i advise you NOT to give this to a child. But Hey, At $60 do you really think its wise to give this to a child?

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 8:50 am

alway so realistic! cheers cheers what's the price please?..
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 10:34 am

BEAUTIFUL! cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 6:47 pm

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 2:58 am

Next Up, are two creatures that are NOT real animals in any way shape or Form. they were Created by Universal Studios to have a so called "Dinosaur" To copywright on.

They failed Spataculerly because the company Nanmu Created these Replicas of them

First is the "Beserker" rex, which is a recreation of the Indominus Rex from Jurassic World

Second is the "Beserker" raptor which is a Raplica of the Indoraptor, which appeared in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

thankfully, for the upcomeing third film, Jurassic World: Dominon, there is going to be no hybrids in sight. (Or So the Director Says, who i think is someoen who just pulls random stuff out of his sleeve for the Fans to munch on Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 3:29 am

Beautiful pair! Applause

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 12:16 am

indeed!..but there already are so many species! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 10:04 am

Wow- stunning and so beautiful! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 11:38 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Wow- stunning and so beautiful! cheers cheers

Fully agree Bonnie - truly amazing models.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.   Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu. Empty

Back to top Go down

Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next