Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Megaptera's Collection

Go down 
+22
Megaptera
jarda
Paleochris
George
Joliezac
rogerpgvg
Jill
Kikimalou
Bonnie
lucky luke
costicuba
spacelab
endogenylove
Caracal
Duck-Anch-Amun
SUSANNE
Taos
bmathison1972
Advicot
landrover
Pardofelis
Tiermann
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Megaptera's Collection Empty
PostSubject: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 3:58 pm

Megaptera wrote:
Because I'm a real cattle fan, I've decided to get the CollectA  Spanish fighting cattle:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 6:28 pm

Beautiful strong fighting bull! Congrats on all your recent additions.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:58 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Beautiful strong fighting bull! Congrats on all your recent additions.

Thank you very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 1:20 am

A great addition!

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 9:36 am

That Yowies fossa drunken drunken drunken
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I hope you get a couple of them my friend :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 5:34 pm

Very interesting fossa. sunny

Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 7:58 pm

Thank you, everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 9:05 pm

My newest additions arrived today. I've chosen the Mountain Gorilla, the Komodo Dragon and the Malayan Tapir from CollectA. And the Tapir looks very good in real.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 9:11 pm

Lovely figures! I like that the komodo is green (though most real specimens aren't usually quite that green), and although the tapir is a reused mould it looks great also. Big congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 9:39 pm

Thank you, very much. Very Happy
Again, CollectA has done a great job.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 10:12 pm

I have the komodo and gorilla on my wishlist, and they both look great! :)

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 10:16 pm

The Collecta tapir is really a great figure. Applause Applause

Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 10:28 pm

Thank you, Adam and Fernando cheers
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 11:00 pm

I plan on adding the gorilla!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 12:56 am

I am "replacing" some of my common species models. Ironic that not long time ago, CollectA was the best in almost everything but quite poor regarding common species. The 3rd wave brought some really good renditions of these iconic animals and now CollectA is taking place everywhere in my collection. After the hippo, lion, leopard and a few others, I will surely add this beautiful gorilla.

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 7:39 am

Roger wrote:
I am "replacing" some of my common species models. Ironic that not long time ago, CollectA was the best in almost everything but quite poor regarding common species. The 3rd wave brought some really good renditions of these iconic animals and now CollectA is taking place everywhere in my collection. After the hippo, lion, leopard and a few others, I will surely add this beautiful gorilla.

The same for me. Years ago, my collection was dominated by Schleich models. But now Safari and CollectA have taken over.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:30 am

Lovely specie choice :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 4:42 pm

Lovely additions!!

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 9:21 pm

Thank you, Andreas and Taos Very Happy

Today, we visited the Leipzig Zoo and I think CollectA has done a great job with its Tapir:

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 9:28 pm

Great photo!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 9:37 pm

Nice to see positive things about this figure. When it was first announced, there was a lot of negativity because it was a repaint of their Baird's tapir. However, with all other Malayan tapir figures retired, it was nice of CollectA to offer it up, regardless of it being a repaint.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 9:22 am

Thank you, Adam.
You're right Blaine. But it's still a pity that Safari has retired its Tapir. But CollectA maybe has checked before, that these two species share nearly the same body shape.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 1:06 pm

You visited Leipzig, dont forget Dresden Wink

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 8:45 pm

Yes, we still have to visit the Dresden zoo. I wasn't in Dresden for more than 11 years Embarassed
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 9:11 am

Megaptera wrote:
Yes, we still have to visit the Dresden zoo. I wasn't in Dresden for more than 11 years Embarassed

I hope than for a meeting soon

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Megaptera's Collection
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next