Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Megaptera's Collection

Go down 
+22
Megaptera
jarda
Paleochris
George
Joliezac
rogerpgvg
Jill
Kikimalou
Bonnie
lucky luke
costicuba
spacelab
endogenylove
Caracal
Duck-Anch-Amun
SUSANNE
Taos
bmathison1972
Advicot
landrover
Pardofelis
Tiermann
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 5:16 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 11:30 pm

After this fabulous Muscovi duck, we will have a helmeted Guinea fowl next year. Papo was very repetitive and boring in the past and now their choices, even for farm series, are absolutely great!

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 25, 2023 11:08 am

Thank you, everyone.

@ Roger: I'm also very happy to see Papo is rising from its former role as a Schleich-like toymaker to a producer of various excellent species.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 8:42 pm

Yesterday, I've found the Papo Hermit crab in a nearby shop. I think it could be a Strawberry hermit crab:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 11:16 pm

Megaptera wrote:
Yesterday, I've found the Papo Hermit crab in a nearby shop. I think it could be a Strawberry hermit crab:

It could be a couple dozen things...
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 12:19 am

Ah! I have missed a few of your additions! Congrats on the Papo models, I love the duck!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 10:55 am

Nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 2:45 pm

Thank you everyone cheers

@Blaine: I will use it to represent this species. It's quite generic. But the Strawberry hermit crab is a quote common pet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I also like the duck. It's a very special model.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2023 3:53 pm

Megaptera wrote:

@Blaine: I will use it to represent this species. It's quite generic. But the Strawberry hermit crab is a quote common pet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I also like the duck. It's a very special model.

I initially had it as a Pagurus, but now that you mention it, the legs do look more like a Coenobita! I think I will also change it to that species, since you are right, it is a common species with that color. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 9:30 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Megaptera wrote:

I initially had it as a Pagurus, but now that you mention it, the legs do look more like a Coenobita! I think I will also change it to that species, since you are right, it is a common species with that color. Thanks! Very Happy

You are welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 9:35 pm

And here my last three newecomers for this year: the Safari Great horned owl, the Mojo Aardvark and the Papo Common lizard:

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 9:38 pm

Those two species have good representatives in Papo and Mojo ranges. I mean the aardvark and great horned owl, I think you picked up my favorites too despite having the Safari aardvark instead. Though, the Mojo aardvark is a question of time.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 9:51 pm

Lovely trio, congratulations!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 5:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I also have the Aardvark from Safari, but replaced it with the Mojo one. I think it is much more detailliert, although it is much smaller.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 6:15 pm

The Mojo aardvark is my favorite👌

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 10:25 pm

Megaptera wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I also have the Aardvark from Safari, but replaced it with the Mojo one. I think it is much more detailliert, although it is much smaller.

It is nice to read it from you since you could compare both models in hands and I know you choose carefully your models. I love the Safari one and I'm now even more excited to get the Mojo model.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 7:44 am

Nice new stuff

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2023 8:57 am

Thank you, everyone Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Thank you for the compliment. The Mojo Aardvark is indeed a masterpiece. It is much smaller, but there are much more details.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 11:27 am

After a long time without newcomers, I've got the Safari Bluespotted ribbontail ray in a little shop of my hometown:

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 9:53 pm

I would get surprised finding one like these here. That's a very nice figure and species, congratulations!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 1:21 pm

Congratulations

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 3:41 pm

Thank you both Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 8:35 pm

Finally, I've got the Bullyland Bearded Vulture:

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 11:14 pm

Wonderful new models, especially that vulture! Its one of my favorites.

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2024 12:37 am

So much very nice models for your collection. do you have a favourite one ?

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Megaptera's Collection
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next