Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland

Go down 
+3
Roger
Bonnie
ethomas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ethomas

Country/State : UK

Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland Empty
PostSubject: Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland   Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 3:24 pm

Just sharing papo, Schleich, bullyland and mojo reindeer.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland   Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 3:29 pm

Lovely reindeer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland   Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 3:55 pm

Thomas, it is obvious your focus is already in Christmas! santa
I enjoy to see them together, is there a personal favorite among these? rendeer

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland   Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 5:39 pm

Great comparisons, and very helpful

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland   Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 6:44 pm

Very interesting picture. Thank you

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland   Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 10:16 pm

I LOVE those reindeer , and your pictures do them justice cheers

Isn't it amazing, - so different, and still each of them is well made and full of charm Very Happy

ethomas

PostSubject: Re: Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland   Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 4:46 pm

Glad you all like them :)
I think my favourite is the mojo adult. It has nice paintwork and antlers. Schleich is possibly better shape and paint for the body but the antlers let it down.
If anyone knows which one has the most realistic reindeer measurements let me know!

I took another photo this morning as a silhouette.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland   Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 5:17 pm

Beautiful photo!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland   Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 5:26 pm

What a wonderful morning picture  Applause  Very Happy sunny

ethomas wrote:
If anyone knows which one has the most realistic reindeer measurements let me know!.......

Hard to tell, as there are at least 14 different sub-species of reindeer + the normal variations of antlers  scratch

I found a picture of this poster :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Distribution : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland   Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 6:53 pm

Really great find Susanne

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland   Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 1:41 am

I think Mojö's is also my favorite of these and great silhouette photo. I don't know what you mean with the sizes. Besides of that, as Susanne pointed, you can use reindeers of several different sizes together as long as the differences are not dramatic.

Max

Country/State : New York

PostSubject: Re: Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland   Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 2:22 am

I love the papo reindeer. I'm like 99% sure I have that model in storage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland   Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland Empty

Back to top Go down

Reindeer mojo schleich papo bullyland
Page 1 of 1