Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand?

Go down 
+14
rogerpgvg
Max
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
arafan
Pardofelis
donny ong
Tupolew Tu-154
Bonnie
Roger
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
pipsxlch
aschuck
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
George

George

Country/State : England

Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand?   Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 12:24 am

Here's a CollectA mini horse from a tube set, with a penny for scale (UK pennies are the same size as US ones)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As you can see, they're a much smaller scale than a Safari Toob horse. But I don't have any of the other tubes/toobs to tell you how the wildlife, sealife, invertebrates or dinosaurs compare, so it might not be much help after all!

aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: CollectA: My Collection   Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 6:05 am

Dear Sts Friends,

Well, here's some news: I'veae started my CollectA collection, and it's growing, slowly but surely. Right now, I'm up to #'bg figures, or thereabouts, but I'm not sure about that, because yesterday Mom and I ordered some more collecteaA figures in an order from Happy Hen Toys. So really, right now, I don't know how many figures from CollectA I have. Anyway, I would say, from seeing the figures and discovering this brand, these figures are great. I mean, there's so many story possibilities when you have an ostrich family with 5 children, which I have. Anyway, you get the point right? Well, that's the news for now, so I'll post if there's more.

Anna
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand?   Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 11:24 am

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends,

Well, here's some news: I'veae started my CollectA collection, and it's growing, slowly but surely. Right now, I'm up to #'bg figures, or thereabouts, but I'm not sure about that, because yesterday Mom and I ordered some more collecteaA figures in an order from Happy Hen Toys. So really, right now, I don't know how many figures from CollectA I have. Anyway, I would say, from seeing the figures and discovering this brand, these figures are great. I mean, there's so many story possibilities when you have an ostrich family with 5 children, which I have. Anyway, you get the point right? Well, that's the news for now, so I'll post if there's more.

Anna

Congrats!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand?   Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 3:20 pm

Good quality and, especially in the first years, many interesting and unusual species.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand?   Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 4:57 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends,

Anna
Very exciting! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: My CollectA Collection   Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 5:08 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

well, I've finally gotten an email from Happy Hen Toys, and now I'm going to have 36 CollectA Figures. Isn't that great? Anyway, here's the list of what I ordered:

Wand'ering albatross, Emperor Penguin, Gentoo Penguin, South african Penguin, Manatee Calf Sitting, Spotted Seal, Spotted Seal Pup, Walrus and Walrus Calf.

At this point, I would say that my CollectA collection is definitely growing. And I guess that's all the news there is for now, so I'll post if there's more.

Anna

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand?   Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 4:04 am

I sincerely encourage you to collect at least a few of the prehistoric animals from this company; they represented, up to now, many barely known species that are great additions to any collection. Their prehistoric cephalopods are especially amazing.
Back to top Go down
jtoddthree@gmail.com

Country/State : Round Rock Texas

PostSubject: Re: Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand?   Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 1:14 pm

This company is my favorite since it makes species that get overlooked and has a great majority of antelopes and I I hope for 2023 we’ll get an addax roan antelope or a black wildebeest calf
Also I like how they resculpt some species they’ve done in the past
Also I have them on messenger I sent messages and sometimes they send me free samples of their specific models I like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand?   Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Collecta: what are your thoughts on this brand?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2