Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers!

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
Bonnie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

(Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers!   (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 10:34 am

Holy, Hopping Hamster !!!! affraid

I completely missed those photos of beagles and Alsatians Sleep Sleep Sleep

Pictures of all four elusive dogs Applause Very Happy
And link also cheers

Now I will exploit your kindness, - the beagle pup is from the playset called "Abenteur Baumhaus" in German, - I only have the German catalogues , do you know what it is called in English ?
And, - is it possible for you to make a photo of the pup with the lego block, when you have time ?
And, and, , if you have heaps of time , then do you also have the children and the squirrell from that set ? Perhaps even the box ?? : Embarassed Laughing

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

(Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers!   (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 12:20 pm

Thank you so so much Kosta for the links- that is so helpful and definitely makes sense- if there are plastic copies there must also be metal copies! Very Happy
Here is the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I think the reason I got confused was that the seller called it 'Schleich', so I thought that maybe Schleich did make some of these, but in limited edition. But it probably is a copy!
And of course Susanne- I'll definitely check all these things and put the photos here! Very Happy I am more than happy to help and I'll try and do it later today! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers!   (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 7:07 pm

Oh, yes, you are right to be confused ..
I never heared of Schleich metal models... who knows...
But maybe, this seller just made it to be confused scratch
And the price is affraid

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers!   (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 10:21 pm

Yes I definitely agree so confusing!
And the price as well! Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers!   (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 10:42 pm

Yes, a lovely model, - but the price Laughing

Do you remeber the fuzzy models that were made from the "classic" ones ?
No dogs though, only wild animals Wink

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers!   (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 11:09 pm

Oh I've never seen the fuzzy Schleich classics! Shocked Very Happy
It seems that Schleich is so popular that they have copies in everything from metal... to fuzzy animals! Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers!   (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 6:22 pm

So sorry this is late Susanne- here are the photos and info from the set! Very Happy
It's called the 'Adventure Tree House' in the English catalogue, and the product number is 42408- I hope this helps!
And here are the photos of the children, beagle pup and squirrel! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And here are the boxes! I also included the Advent Calendar with the white German shepherds- I wasn't sure whether you would need it! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Evira

Evira

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers!   (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 8:35 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Thank you so so much Kosta for the links- that is so helpful and definitely makes sense- if there are plastic copies there must also be metal copies! Very Happy
Here is the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I think the reason I got confused was that the seller called it 'Schleich', so I thought that maybe Schleich did make some of these, but in limited edition. But it probably is a copy!
And of course Susanne- I'll definitely check all these things and put the photos here! Very Happy I am more than happy to help and I'll try and do it later today! sunny

Here are more Silver Schleich models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
They are pretty expensive Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers!   (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:27 pm

Wow they are beautiful! Shocked Very Happy
But the price! affraid
Thank you so much for sharing this, I love the golden retriever!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers!   (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 4:02 pm

OHHH! Bonnie, those pictures are ever so great !!! Thankyou and a big hug Very Happy

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers!   (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 4:20 pm

I'm so glad they were ok! Very Happy
And a big hug back to you too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers!   (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2020 10:47 pm

So sorry... I am now asking about another Schleich dog family- this time the Exclusive Cream Golden Retrievers 41353 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] drunken geek
I have found them somewhere for sale, but the price is pale !
And I was wondering how often, if ever, this set is seen up for sale? And the chances that it may come up again? Maybe someone has seen them recently, or maybe they are very very rare? Very Happy
If not it will be so helpful to know, because then I know it will be a case of saving up- they are such gorgeous models, and the only cream retrievers I know just like our Sandy! drunken
It would be amazing if anyone could share whatever they know about this wonderful set! sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers!   (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 9:46 am

I think the set is very rare, but do not follow the market so much any more Embarassed

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers!   (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 11:30 am

Thank you Susanne Very Happy - yes I suspected it would be very rare Crying or Very sad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers!   (Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Schleich Brown and White St. Bernard)- Update Exclusive Golden Retrievers!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2