Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Chinese New Year

Go down 
+4
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
Loustic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

Schleich Chinese New Year  Empty
PostSubject: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 9:53 pm

Good evening,
Together with French collectors, we saw two Schleich packs on a second-hand site. We have never seen them before! They have a packaging that reminds me of the Chinese New Year (figurines of the references : 82893 / 82902 / 82903 )
I can't find any information about them ... New fakes or packs from China ?? Have you already seen these packs ? Do you have any information ?
Thank you in advance
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 41373

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 10:04 pm

I've never seen them before! Shocked Shocked cheers
I'm so sorry that I can't help more than that, but I'm sure someone on here will know! They look like lovely horses! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 10:15 pm

More pictures :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 10:33 pm

I want to say I vaguely remember these from several years ago... but I can't say for certain. They did do chinese new year special figures at one time, they used the rearing mustang stallion for a red and gold special edition years ago. Sorry I can't be of more help.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 8:03 am

I remeber a red horse, but have never seen or heard of these before Shocked

They look like they are real Schleich models, though, and Schleich made lots of scenery packs , so why not these for Chinese new year ? Very Happy

Am I right that the models are standard models ? Very Happy

Thankyou very much for sharing, - this is VERY interesting sunny

Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 8:29 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I remeber a red horse, but have never seen or heard of these before Shocked

They look like they are real Schleich models, though, and Schleich made lots of scenery packs , so why not these for Chinese new year ?  Very Happy

Am I right that the models are standard models ? Very Happy

Thankyou very much for sharing, - this is VERY interesting sunny
A red horse is the 82893 Lune Wink
In my ad I gave the 3 issues of the Schleich Chinese New Year 2014 (Schleich brand certified)
While these two packs, they are unknown everywhere ... Never seen on a site listing Schleich ... On the other hand, they look like the pack from Aliexpress. Rolling Eyes
Mystery!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 9:53 pm

Here is the red horse Very Happy
It is so ugly it is cute Laughing

Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 5:55 pm

A friend of mine contacted Schleich Germany via Facebook and they told her that the 2 boxes above are Schleich horses that were only sold in China for the Chinese New Year (again, simply no special horses in these packs). We are learning every day! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:07 pm

Loustic wrote:
A friend of mine contacted Schleich Germany via Facebook and they told her that the 2 boxes above are Schleich horses that were only sold in China for the Chinese New Year (again, simply no special horses in these packs). We are learning every day! Very Happy

THANKYOU cheers Applause Applause Applause

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 6:30 pm

So interesting! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Schleichfan

Schleichfan

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 11:10 am

Hello everybody,
can someone tell me whether these are all figures, sets and scenery packs from the Chinese Edition by Schleich? Or are there others?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:56 pm

Thanks

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:12 pm

Hello, Torsten !!! Great to see you here Very Happy

WOW ! That dragon is beautyful Applause Applause

Schleichfan

Schleichfan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:37 pm

Hello Susanne,
thanks for inviting me to the forum. Now I thought it was time for my first post  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

Yes, the golden Auruun is really nice. I like it very much. This is the version with the Chinese Edition packaging (No. 72073), but I've read, that it is also available without the OVP; only shrink-wrapped in foil (No. 72078).
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 3:38 am

I don't collect Oriental dragons, but that Auruun is lovely. I'd make an exception for it.
Like the packaging of the mare and foal. I'd have to leave them in the box.
Back to top Go down
teardrop

teardrop

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 1:30 am

Schleichfan wrote:
Hello everybody,
can someone tell me whether these are all figures, sets and scenery packs from the Chinese Edition by Schleich? Or are there others?
I think these are all, or at least I haven't seen other sets on the Chinese market back in the time when these were released as special Chinese New Year editions.
At present, there are some cheap knock-offs, especially of the Auruun model, that are not worth mentioning Sad

Schleichfan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 2:55 pm

Thank you, Maria, for your assessment and expertise.
I hope I never fall for an imitation.
Kind Regards
Back to top Go down
Loustic

Loustic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 4:15 pm

Hello,
Do you know where these packs were sold (at country level)? China only or also in Germany?

Back to top Go down
Schleichfan

Schleichfan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 7:26 pm

Hello,
I mean that these special editions were only intended for the Chinese market and were only sold there. But I am not sure. The golden Auruun was probably mainly distributed in Australia (were I bought it, too).
Best wishes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Chinese New Year    Schleich Chinese New Year  Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Chinese New Year
Page 1 of 1