Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bullyland 2021 figures!

Go down 
+26
Markus
Burgerenby
donny ong
bojan
Pardofelis
Pepi
Loustic
RtasVadumee
Numa
Megaptera
JamesPanda
Caracal
Farm collector
Taos
Kikimalou
SeanieP
lucky luke
SUSANNE
widukind
Bonnie
endogenylove
Roger
bmathison1972
Saarlooswolfhound
landrover
NightLioness
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 1:43 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
A beautiful repaint !

Karin could you ahve some advertising-catalogue pics from Bullyland ?

They haven't announced it themselves yet.
I kindly asked permission to post it, that was allowed.
Got the figure to review on IG.
In the package only a personal letter and a extra red kite bird where added. Maybe in the future I might get a catalogue for 2021.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 1:52 pm

A beautieful toucan. To sad the specie exist as figure

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 3:28 pm

very beautiful painting on this toucan! cheers
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 4:23 pm

Beautiful repainted toucan! Very Happy Applause cheers
Too big for my collection scratch study Wink
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:16 pm

Ooh that's now being added to my wishlist as I can't have enough keel-billed toucans, and it is very beautiful

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:32 pm

So beautiful, but mostly I'm happy that Bullyland is still going and we may see some more dogs in the future! cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 6:36 pm

Two notes. First, for a repainted model, it is a good idea and the result is very beautiful. I have the “original” toco toucan and it is big but a wonderful piece. The second note is that it turns even more surprising the release of this impala once it is a completely new mmodel. Maybe the antelope was an almost finished product never released for some reason and they recovered it. scratch

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:01 pm

Roger wrote:
Two notes. First, for a repainted model, it is a good idea and the result is very beautiful. I have the “original” toco toucan and it is big but a wonderful piece. The second note is that it turns even more surprising the release of this impala once it is a completely new mmodel. Maybe the antelope was an almost finished product never released for some reason and they recovered it. scratch

Maybe it is indeed a piece that was a WIP and they finished for 2021.
I'm sure we will see more from Bullyland for 2021 :)

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 7:00 pm

And we definitely will see more 2021 Bullyland, they are also releasing:

Three new frogs, including a tumucumaque dart frog, Ranitomeya amazonica & a blue dart frog
A re-release of their red kite!
A re-release of their cinereous vulture!
And a military macaw!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 7:03 pm

Are these things you know or predictions? Just curious :)

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 7:06 pm

I know :) The list is on spielzeug-guenstig

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 7:08 pm

How interesting! I'm so glad Bullyland is still with us- their dogs are just wonderful! cheers
But what surprises me is that they are releasing such unusual species when they are struggling, as I'm sure they would want to make the most money that they could, and I think, although I'm not sure, that a tiger, or lion would sell better than a military macaw! But I'm not complaining, these interesting species I'm sure will be perfect for collectors! Very Happy
I'm hoping for some dogs! bounce
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 7:12 pm

Well Bullyland must be doing well (somehow:scratch: ), as they did release a catalogue this year with plenty of their animal figures in it, not all new releases but still.

Something is also telling me Bullyland are going to re-release the majority of old figures that they retired, which is good for younger collectors who maybe didn't know of Bullyland days when they did amazing figures.

Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 7:54 pm

Well if that’s true, it seems to be a good year for birds for me at least, as I’ll be looking out for the kite, vulture, and especially the Military Macaw! That’s a new species in toy form, is it not? I need to see the frogs before I make any decisions on that front.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 8:03 pm

Oh that's interesting to hear and definitely good news! cheers Very Happy
Although if they re- release all their old dogs of course I will love it, but that is double the amount of dogs to collect Laughing bounce
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 8:06 pm

If it´s true, that would be phantastic news. I wrote Oliver (owner of Spielzeug-günstig) a mail to aks where he received those informations!
Red Kite and Cinerous Vulture are on my wishlist for a long time, the military macaw would be a new species - but the newer Bullyland birds are often vey big.
But as for the toucan, maybe the macaw is a repaint, I suspect the same for the frogs!

On the other side, strange that the impala is missing those newcomers!

And I think Bullyland was doing well all the time - just not for their animal figures. However concerning Comic and Toons (for exemple Disney), they always were a well-known and important brand. Hopefully the news are true and Bullyland is becoming stronger for the next years.

Edit!
Just got an answer from Oliver! He wrote (in german of course, I translated):

"Yes the figures are coming for sure, some of them are labeled as "back again/available again" Release date will be the end of may"

Good News for us cheers

Last edited by Duck-Anch-Amun on Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 8:06 pm

The frogs are very tempting, I hope they will be fine tongue
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 8:19 pm

I know more but Bullyland asked me to keep it still until the figures are available.
The list Adam posted is not complete and one name is wrong.
The rest of that list are probably re-uses of their molds including the frogs.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 8:24 pm

NightLioness wrote:
I know more but Bullyland asked me to keep it still until the figures are available.
The list Adam posted is not complete and one name is wrong.
The rest of that list are probably re-uses of their molds including the frogs.
Oh this is very exciting! Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 9:43 pm

Sorry Karin, would you like me to remove them?

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 6:48 am

Advicot wrote:
Sorry Karin, would you like me to remove them?

The list is part of the conversation and isn't harming any agreement I made with Bullyland, it can stay :)
I'm very curious about the frogs! New colors of frogs are always welcome.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 7:02 am

NightLioness wrote:

So am I bounce
The good thing is I haven’t any Bullyland frog in my collection so they won’t be repainted figures for me Laughing
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 7:10 am

Kikimalou wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

So am I bounce
The good thing is I haven’t any Bullyland frog in my collection so they won’t be repainted figures for me Laughing

Same for me Very Happy
Such a weak spot, nice colored frogs <3

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 7:15 am

Wow, I did not even checked this topic before because Bully has always been kind of a joke to me but these two first figures are very nice models and interesting species ! I would never have thought that Bully would ever make better than CollectA but that was not very hard this year (yeah, I'm trolling Laughing )

If the impala is at least a bit smaller than Papo's (even just a bit), I will get it for sure.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 7:25 am

NightLioness wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

So am I bounce

Same for me Very Happy
Such a weak spot, nice colored frogs <3

If Bullyland painted them as nicely as their toucan, it would be a dream.

RtasVadumee wrote:
Wow, I did not even checked this topic before because Bully has always been kind of a joke to me but these two first figures are very nice models and interesting species ! I would never have thought that Bully would ever make better than CollectA but that was not very hard this year (yeah, I'm trolling  Laughing )

If the impala is at least a bit smaller than Papo's (even just a bit), I will get it for sure.

Yes you are trolling Suspect Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland 2021 figures!    Bullyland 2021 figures!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullyland 2021 figures!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next