Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My First Sculpture

Go down 
+4
Advicot
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
Wallace98
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wallace98

Country/State : Ireland

My First Sculpture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Sculpture   My First Sculpture - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 7:25 pm

Roger wrote:
Now that I've found this topic you are giving up. Sad
You are starting with a very challenging model. Camels are really hard to get right and their legs are long and slender. I certainly think you should keep trying, eventually move meanwhile to a less ambitious project. These steps are like little lessons and you should insist and find motivation to proceed.

Very challenging? You don't say! :p

Don't worry - I haven't given up. I'm going to keep going until this jumble of wet clay and wire looks like a baby camel!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My First Sculpture   My First Sculpture - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 7:49 pm

Wallace98 wrote:
Roger wrote:
Now that I've found this topic you are giving up. Sad
You are starting with a very challenging model. Camels are really hard to get right and their legs are long and slender. I certainly think you should keep trying, eventually move meanwhile to a less ambitious project. These steps are like little lessons and you should insist and find motivation to proceed.

Very challenging? You don't say! :p

Don't worry - I haven't given up. I'm going to keep going until this jumble of wet clay and wire looks like a baby camel!

Laughing Glad to read it. Very Happy

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My First Sculpture   My First Sculpture - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2021 8:10 pm

Wallace98 wrote:

cheers cheers cheers you can do it!

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Sculpture   My First Sculpture - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My First Sculpture
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2