Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama

Go down 
+12
almisi43
Brettnj
Pardofelis
halichoeres
rogerpgvg
Pepi
NightLioness
Bonnie
bmathison1972
Kikimalou
widukind
tjjtjjtjja
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

Country/State : China/Shanghai

Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama Empty
PostSubject: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:00 pm

This set contains 10 models, it will be released in April 2021.

It is worth noting that NTC MICRO is a new series.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:03 pm

Very very interesting. The best news for me in 2021 at the moment. And the first must haves

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:07 pm

At last Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:22 pm

Very nice but honestly nothing for me this time :)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 2:03 pm

What a wonderful looking set- I'd love to know if this brand releases any dogs ever! Very Happy And there is a fox for Roger there! cheers
Thank you so much for sharing- I love the Japanese style! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 2:44 pm

Wants!!! Very Happy

Banned
Pepi

Country/State : Madrid

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 2:57 pm

Do you know the sizes? Do you think the raccoon dog and pheasant will scale with major brands?

Thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 3:01 pm

Bonnie wrote:
What a wonderful looking set- I'd love to know if this brand releases any dogs ever! Very Happy And there is a fox for Roger there! cheers

Yes, please see here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nature of Japan series 2 has a dog.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 3:05 pm

Pepi wrote:
Do you know the sizes? Do you think the raccoon dog and pheasant will scale with major brands?

Thanks for the info!

Look at the deer, looks small

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 3:06 pm

Thank you so much- yes I just love the Kitan shiba inu, it's one of my favourite dog figures but so hard to find now for a good price! Very Happy bounce
Hopefully one day though, it will join my dogs! But thank you so much for the link!
Back to top Go down
tjjtjjtjja

tjjtjjtjja

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 3:06 pm

Pepi wrote:

Thanks for the info!

This set is very small, you can see the deer on picture, the length and height of the deer are only 3cm.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 3:11 pm

tjjtjjtjja wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

And what a dog cheers  this shiba was the STS dog of the year 2013  Applause

Kitan Club Shiba (Lea's picture)
Back to top Go down
Pepi
Banned
Pepi

Country/State : Madrid

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 3:15 pm

Thanks for the info about the size!

I wasnt aware of those "mini of the year" award! Why is it not done anymore?
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 3:23 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
tjjtjjtjja wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

And what a dog cheers  this shiba was the STS dog of the year 2013  Applause

Kitan Club Shiba (Lea's picture)
Oh thank you so much for this beautiful photo Christophe! cheers You tempt me even more!
I have no words but WOW- just stunning in every detail and every way- I think I am looking at a real Shiba Inu! Shocked Very Happy
So deserving of this award, absolutely faultless, just beautiful! drunken I'd love to see how it compares to Schleich dogs too, and I really hope Kitan make more fantastic dogs like this in future! cheers bounce
And dog of the year too- what a wonderful award- it would be fun to have this again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 4:06 pm

We will Wink
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 4:06 pm

Bonnie wrote:

there are two dogs in this set here...
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 4:13 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

So sorry- but which set? Embarassed bounce
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 4:25 pm

Bonnie wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

the set posted here, at the top of the thread. There is a red fox and raccoon dog Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 4:34 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Bonnie wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

the set posted here, at the top of the thread. There is a red fox and raccoon dog Cool Very Happy
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Yes I love the fox- and as it is part of the family canidae, it may join the collection here Very Happy !
The raccoon if I remember is part of the procyonidae family- but then maybe we could allow him, as he is still called a dog Laughing
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 4:40 pm

Bonnie wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
Bonnie wrote:
bmathison1972 wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Yes I love the fox- and as it is part of the family canidae, it may join the collection here Very Happy !
The raccoon if I remember is part of the procyonidae family- but then maybe we could allow him, as he is still called a dog Laughing

The figure does not represent a raccoon, it's a raccoon dog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 5:16 pm

Oh how interesting, thank you, so it is a canine! Shocked It must be a common mistake, but now I know! Very Happy So maybe, this model will join my dogs! bounce
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 6:10 pm

Looking forward to this set. Good to see that they don't have the usual brown pedestal. If the deer is 30x30 mm and the bases of the other animals have the same size, then some of the other animals are very small even for Japanese figures. Is that why they are called micro? Not complaining, I like small figures and it looks like these may be my first 1:32 scale sika deer.

Photos of the real figures that tjjtjjtja posted earlier look better than the drawings in the leaflet:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 6:37 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Looking forward to this set. Good to see that they don't have the usual brown pedestal. If the deer is 30x30 mm and the bases of the other animals have the same size, then some of the other animals are very small even for Japanese figures. Is that why they are called micro? Not complaining, I like small figures and it looks like these may be my first 1:32 scale sika deer.

Photos of the real figures that tjjtjjtja posted earlier look better than the drawings in the leaflet:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I imagine this set will be good for collectors at certain scales! All too small for me, and species I don't currently need replacing :)
Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 9:21 pm

This is an interesting set, featuring some animals at scales where they're not usually available. Might be useful to model train enthusiasts.

Personally, I'm hoping NTC makes some prehistorics in this format some day.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 10:23 pm

Indeed it will be an excellent set for me, the figures are beautiful and they don’t take too much place. They will embellish some of my shelves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama   Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama Empty

Back to top Go down

Ikimon NTC MICRO - Nature of Satoyama
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next