Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou

Go down 
+5
SUSANNE
Caracal
Roger
Bonnie
Kikimalou
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou Empty
PostSubject: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 8:55 am

I must confess I like a lot Indian rhinoceroses, I always found these huge animals very sweet and graceful.
Looking a movie about these shy giants or spending time at their enclosure at the zoo is always a peaceful moment for me.

So I couldn't resist to the small exquisite rhino Eikoh made us for 2020. I also couldn't resist to make some pics. I hope some of you will enjoy them  Very Happy

The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou Eikoh-78825-Indian-rhinoceros-1

The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou Eikoh-78825-Indian-rhinoceros-2

The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou Eikoh-78825-Indian-rhinoceros-3

The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou Eikoh-78825-Indian-rhinoceros-4

The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou Eikoh-78825-Indian-rhinoceros-5

The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou Eikoh-78825-Indian-rhinoceros-6

The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou Eikoh-78825-Indian-rhinoceros-7

The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou Eikoh-78825-Indian-rhinoceros-8

The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou Eikoh-78825-Indian-rhinoceros-9

The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou Eikoh-78825-Indian-rhinoceros-10

The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou Eikoh-78825-Indian-rhinoceros-11

The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou Eikoh-78825-Indian-rhinoceros-12

The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou Eikoh-78825-Indian-rhinoceros-13

The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou Eikoh-78825-Indian-rhinoceros-14

The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou Eikoh-78825-Indian-rhinoceros-15
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 9:55 am

Beautiful walkaround of this exquisite model! cheers cheers
I love all the Eikoh Miniature Planet Series (Especially the dogs Very Happy ), there is something so beautiful about their style and this wonderful model really sums it up- so much realism in a relatively small model! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 11:22 am

Since I remember you on forum, your passion for Indian rhinos was always there. I remember your walk arounds of the strangest rhinos of ever and you always found a way to enjoy it. I understand, those are wonderful animals and whatever is the design, it is always impressive. There's too much Eikoh on this model but I understand why you love it and actually, this is a correct figure. the plats, the shield, the dewlap, the mouth, the ears, almost everything is correct. Pictures are superb as always, I am only surprised there is no comparison. What about your Bandai?

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 11:34 am

Very beautiful model with a surprising detailed sculpting at this scale! Your pictures reveal very well the beauty of the figurine! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 11:49 am

Thank you Lilias, Rogerio and Alain. Very Happy

I think about a small rhinos comparison topic Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 8:05 pm

How wonderful that you have this tiny beauty now !!! Applause
How wonderful to see a walkaround of an Eikoh model !! Very Happy
How wonderful to see another great waklaround made by Christophe cheers

It is a lovely model drunken

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 9:41 pm

As Susanne said, a tiny little beauty is it :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 2:17 am

Kikimalou wrote:

Oh, even better! bounce cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 5:19 am

Roger wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Oh, even better! bounce  cheers

cheers bounce Applause

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 3:48 pm

I definitely enjoy very much your photos Kiki ! Also the idea of making a walkaround of this wonderful Eikoh model.
It is actually my favorite one from this set.
To me, it is also one of the nicest Eikoh models from all sets.
Mine is staying in front of me on the table, so while watching your wonderful photos, the model was on my hands to enjoy it again.
I really like the sculpt and also the colours.
It reminds me a bit of the Safari one, which I like a lot.
But I think, I like the Eikoh one even more, especially because of the position of the legs and also the shape of the head.
Thank you for the great walkaround  sunny

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 6:37 pm

I agree with everything you said Kosta. I would only add one thing, I like also very much the way this rhino look at me. What about yours ?
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Very Happy
Mine is watching me with love Laughing
So how can I not love it back ? Very Happy

Last edited by costicuba on Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 6:47 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 4:42 am

You two !!! cheers lol!

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 5:55 am

I've said it before, and I will say it again. Years from now, Eikoh will be the next Play Visions and Club Earth! If you like them, get them while you can :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 5:58 am

It makes sense Blaine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 6:18 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
I've said it before, and I will say it again. Years from now, Eikoh will be the next Play Visions and Club Earth! If you like them, get them while you can :)
Very interesting idea- and I completely agree! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Melekh

Melekh

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 6:35 am

Great pictures Christophe.

What scale is it? What do you think?

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 6:49 am

Melekh wrote:
Great pictures Christophe.

What scale is it? What do you think?

Between 1/45 and 1/55, more 1/55 for a male and 1/45 for a female.
Back to top Go down
Melekh

Melekh

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 12:13 pm

Thank you very much

PostSubject: Re: The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou   The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou Empty

Back to top Go down

The Eikoh Indian rhinoceros, a walkaround by Kikimalou
Page 1 of 1