Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sunny's collection

Go down 
+22
widukind
Roger
Wilorvise
sunny
Caracal
landrover
Kikimalou
Balaenoptera
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
MartinH
Shanti
thebritfarmer
pipsxlch
Ana
Birdsage
jarda
Taos
SUSANNE
rogerpgvg
Bonnie
Advicot
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

sunny's collection  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 2:55 am

widukind wrote:
cheers cheers

:) thank you
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:15 am

Taos wrote:
Wonderful collection and great repaints. Applause Applause

thank you!
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:20 am

I have been busy with painting some okapis. The tall one is Britains. These photos show them in their red base coat. They now have a browner coat on top and I will take more photos of them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and now with their brown top coats

and with a Britains sable that I painted (chewed horns and tailless)

Last edited by sunny on Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 8:49 am

That's surely a good reason to be busy! Your okapis are so beautiful and your pictures look like paintings.

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:41 am

Roger wrote:
That's surely a good reason to be busy! Your okapis are so beautiful and your pictures look like paintings.

thank you Roger!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 3:10 am

Really beautiful models. Those okapis! sunny

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 3:15 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Really beautiful models. Those okapis! sunny

thank you!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:51 pm

Beautiful models and photos! sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 11:19 pm

Bonnie wrote:
Beautiful models and photos! sunny sunny

thank you Bonnie!
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 1:20 am

this is my scimitar horned oryx. I don't know the make and couldn't find it on the animal wiki
slightly bigger than 1/32nd

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 9:39 am

This is such a beautiful model, with wonderful fur texture, and painted with quite pale colours which suites it well because it all blends together so naturally! cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 3:09 pm

I've never seen that model! Shocked Being such an interesting species I believe it is important that we try to find what it is. Is there anything you can tell more about the figure? Have you got it with other models? Isn't there any single marking, date, production, number, etc.? It is a pvc model, right?

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 3:41 pm

Roger wrote:
I've never seen that model! Shocked Being such an interesting species I believe it is important that we try to find what it is. Is there anything you can tell more about the figure? Have you got it with other models? Isn't there any single marking, date, production, number, etc.? It is a pvc model, right?

It is from a Polybag with african animals. Yes PVC and made in China

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 6:11 pm

Yes, the scimitar oryx is from "THE NINE PRODUCTS" polybag, together with ostrich, hyena, flamingo, kudu and baboon...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 6:30 pm

jarda wrote:
Yes, the scimitar oryx is from "THE NINE PRODUCTS" polybag, together with ostrich, hyena, flamingo, kudu and baboon...

Yes, Nine products was the name. That was what i forgot.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 6:48 pm

Yes, would agree,I have the others in the set.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 9:37 pm

I just got one too. Great information to have!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 11:41 am

thanks to all of you! Actually I remember the brand name since I started on forum but I forgot about it.
Maybe we should open a topic about these models with pictures to list them on TAW to avoid that they get forgoten forever. Laughing It seems it is a brand from Malasia, very interesting! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 4:22 pm

Roger wrote:
thanks to all of you! Actually I remember the brand name since I started on forum but I forgot about it.
Maybe we should open a topic about these models with pictures to list them on TAW to avoid that they get forgoten forever. Laughing It seems it is a brand from Malasia, very interesting! Very Happy
I second this motion. I have the oryx and kudu I believe. Taylor has a great start for a page from the sound of it.

Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 12:39 am

Roger wrote:

I will take photos of it beside some others to let you see Roger
Back to top Go down
Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 2:59 am

I have that oryx. It is marked S.H. for Shing Hing. There is also a hyena, kudu, and a klipspringer(?)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 2:12 am

here are my 2 oryx, with a Wild Rush zebra,  Yotsuba savannah zebra, a saola and a lead Britains cart horse (being repainted) and my 2 favourite cows (repainted)

they only have this written underneath them

and some cows that I painted. I love brown cows with spots and splotches and I love the shape of these gentle beauties
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 9:10 am

I love those 2 oryx models, they're wonderful and so detailed! Very Happy And your repaints are so good too, I love the white and brown colouring and the spots and splotches look so natural and realistic! Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 9:50 am

Nice additions

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 2:40 pm

Nice models,especially the zebras!

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

sunny's collection
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next