Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th

Go down 
+7
Roger
SUSANNE
Ana
widukind
Kikimalou
Bonnie
copper
11 posters
AuthorMessage
copper

copper

Country/State : Finland

copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th Empty
PostSubject: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 1st 2021, 21:36

Sorry for the photo quality, I got only cellphone camera photos at the moment (and few of these are older photos)
EDIT:(March 19th): replaced cellphone photos with camera photos

Repainted Schleich Simmental bull
Personal collection
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Repainted Schleich Tiger (golden tabby color variation)
Personal collection

Two Schleich goat kids! The darker one is just repainted, the other I modified a bit more. I intend to get 3 more and customize them all to look different  :)
Personal collection

Repainted vintage Monina Y Yoyi Octopus for a customer!

Repainted Schleich Merino Sheep
Personal collection

Last edited by copper on April 4th 2021, 13:02; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/mustemoskiitto/
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 1st 2021, 21:40

These are absolutely amazing! cheers cheers affraid Applause
The details, all the delicate colours, and every shade, the way you have painted them makes them look alive! Very Happy And I love how the markings never have a smooth edge, it makes them look so realistic and as though they have real fur! cheers The goat kids are my favourite, they are stunning! I love you You have so much talent, I'm really looking forward to seeing more! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 1st 2021, 22:30

Very fine repaints, I can't wait to see better noncellphone pics soon Very Happy your work deserves it !
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 2nd 2021, 08:53

Nice repaints. What material is the octopus, i have never heard before of this brand.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 2nd 2021, 09:45

Amazing repaints! The bull has to be my favorite, what a masterpiece! I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 2nd 2021, 09:54

I agree ! That bull is a true masterpiece Applause Applause

The other are great also, - I love those goat kids drunken

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 2nd 2021, 10:53

Those are all really excellent. However, even if it may look the easiest, I think your work with the bull is extraordinary and full of subtle details that contribute to its more realistic look. I like the original model but I never thought it was that good, isn't it slightly customized? The hump area or so, it this drastic difference just painting? Shocked

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 2nd 2021, 16:01

Those are awesome repaints! cheers
The tiger has to be my favourite  drunken  I have a soft spot for golden tabby tigers, and yours is really well done!

Also, the goats are adorable too. I very curious to see how other customized goat kids will look like bounce

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 4th 2021, 04:09

Wow !!!
Beauuuuuuuutiful repaints !
Like everybody I really like the bull. Now looks just gorgeous. I really like the colours and pattern, all details you made.
And the Schleich tiger looks so beautiful as Golden tiger after your brushes.
Love the choice of colours, how you made darker strips on the face and almost black ones on the tail.
It makes it much more interesting and rich with these colour variations.
You are very tallented !  Applause

copper

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 5th 2021, 19:01

I want to thank everyone for your kind words! You guys made my day! sunny

widukind wrote:
Nice repaints. What material is the octopus, i have never heard before of this brand.
I think it's hard plastic, I was told it's a rare model, with a quick google search I was only able to find few photos of their other animal figures.

Roger wrote:
Those are all really excellent. However, even if it may look the easiest, I think your work with the bull is extraordinary and full of subtle details that contribute to its more realistic look. I like the original model but I never thought it was that good, isn't it slightly customized? The hump area or so, it this drastic difference just painting? Shocked
I haven't modified the model other than the repainting so that must be it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 5th 2021, 19:03

[quote="copper"]I want to thank everyone for your kind words! You guys made my day! sunny

widukind wrote:
I think it's hard plastic, I was told it's a rare model, with a quick google search I was only able to find few photos of their other animal figures.

Thank you, can you please more about the other animals?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
copper

copper

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 5th 2021, 21:04

widukind wrote:

Thank you, can you please more about the other animals?

I'm sorry I don't know anything more about the other animals as this octopus was a commission piecce and I don't own it. If you google "Monina Y Yoyi" you can see photos of those other animals and dinosaurs, the info text on the photos isn't English so I have no clue what it says.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 5th 2021, 21:06

Thank you

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 6th 2021, 17:22

Fantastic repaints!The bull is absolutely wonderful! Applause Applause Applause

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 6th 2021, 21:12

Very Happy Applause cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
copper

copper

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 29th 2021, 12:48

Repainted Schleich Donkey Foal
Personal collection

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 29th 2021, 15:05

This is beautiful, so delicate and detailed, and all the different shades of brow work perfectly with the white! sunny Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 29th 2021, 17:34

O! M ! G !!! affraid

It is so lovely I almost get tears in my eyes Sad cheers bounce Applause

When I see repaints like this, I hope that in my next life I will be borne with talents like that Laughing

A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 29th 2021, 18:38

awh, it's so sweet drunken
great repaint!

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th EmptyMarch 29th 2021, 21:18

Beauuuuuuutiful !!!
Applause Applause Applause

PostSubject: Re: copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th   copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th Empty

Back to top Go down

copper's repaints and customs /updated March 29th
Page 1 of 1