Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus

Go down 
+5
Roger
Bonnie
Ana
SUSANNE
costicuba
9 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus Empty
PostSubject: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 6:50 am

After Kiki`s wonderful walkarounds of his PNSO models , it`s time for me to take the baton on relay
and share the rest of the models. I got all new PNSO models + I have some older ones, waiting to be presented too.
And I will start with a wonderful ceratops , the first one from 2020.

Brian the Pachyrhinosaurus .

And first photo, especially for TAW :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It has a wonderful sculpt , with amazing details and peaceful pose, which is looking very natural.
The colours works great . Especially the red colour on the face, makes the wonderful details of the interesting choice of sculpt , really pop.
Let`s walk around it :

And some close-ups of this beautifully sculpted head :

The other Pachy in my collection is only the old Papo one, which even not very accurate, is still very dear to me.
Let`s meet them together :

And these are all 4 PNSO ceratopsians with this size so far :

It is good to have also a video review, so let`s use the one from Dino Scream Reviews :

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 8:15 am

WOW !  WOW !!! WOW !!!! cheers

Amazing model and amazing waklaround, and amazing comparisons affraid Applause Applause Applause

Imagine : these pictures almost woke me up at 8 AM !!!!!! Shocked
However it is still too early for me to formulate anything sensible, - which is good, because then I have to come back to this topic again Laughing  cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 9:42 am

Oh, this one is fantastic! I love it!
The red thing on the head reminds me of turkeys Very Happy I think that looks pretty cool and maybe could be true for some dinosaurs.
The only one from the 4 that doesn't look convincing to me is the one with a wide opened mouth. the other 3 are amazing Very Happy

Where do you acquire a PNSO model? Their ceratopsians are too good to miss, even if I don't really collect dinosaurs Laughing Maybe I will start a small ceratopsians collection, to not take it too far with different groups study
If I remember right Eofauna also made two ceratopsians recently? Actually one mold in two color versions. Would be cool to see them together Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:15 am

What an amazing walkaround of this stunning model! cheers cheers Applause
Every angle looks so professional, PNSO amaze me more and more every time I see their models! cheers
And this one is an absolute beauty, the detail of the head and the peaceful, yet powerful pose! Very Happy And excellent video to go with it too! sunny
But the group photo amazed me the most- 4 incredible models in a row, each one as beautiful as each other, and each with their own unique poses- fantastic! affraid Applause Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 11:44 am

PNSO is on fire! This is another beautiful figure from PNSO but the most interesting thing I find in this topic is its comparison with the Papo model. Everything is so different that they look two distinct animals. Even the head, PNSO is almost rectangular while Papo's is convex. Both are walking but their legs are also very different. What they have similar is a amazing artistic level what turns both models very attractive.
Brian is already on TAW but I added a link to this wonderful topic on its page.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 4:48 pm

I do NOT like this model, I do NOT collect dinos, I do NOT like PNSO !!!! Suspect
I do NOT like this model, I do NOT collect dinos, I do NOT like PNSO !!!! Evil or Very Mad
I do Not..... Shocked

Rolling Eyes Shocked scratch Shocked
NOO It doesn't work affraid

I want this model cheers bounce cheers

It is fabulous, exceptionel, brilliant, charming, wonderfully ugly, outstanding, ... Applause cheers
PNSO makes the most irresistable dinos ever !!! Laughing

I'll have to search Aliexpress immediately lol! lol!

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 4:52 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I do NOT like this model, I do NOT collect dinos, I do NOT like PNSO !!!!  Suspect
I do NOT like this model, I do NOT collect dinos, I do NOT like PNSO !!!!  Evil or Very Mad
I do Not..... Shocked

Rolling Eyes  Shocked  scratch  Shocked
NOO It doesn't work  affraid

I want this model  cheers  bounce  cheers

It is fabulous, exceptionel, brilliant, charming, wonderfully ugly, outstanding, ... Applause  cheers
PNSO makes  the most irresistable dinos ever !!!  Laughing

I'll have to search Aliexpress immediately  lol!  lol!
lol! lol! Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 5:04 pm

15 minutes later : Guess who already ordered it ? Rolling Eyes
I have a backbone like an earthworm Embarassed cheers

( Hope my brain is a little larger, though ) lol!

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 5:31 pm

A nice figure again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 5:57 am

Very Happy Thank you very much Susanne, Anna, Bonnie, Roger, Andreas !
I am very happy that you all share my love to this model.
With your wonderful comments, you described it very well :)
Roger, thank you for sharing the link on TAW :) I forgot to check, that we already have this model there :)
And you are very right, both Papo and PNSO models look very different, but both, masterly made it :)

Hahaha Laughing , Susanne, you made me laugh so much Laughing :

SUSANNE wrote:
I do NOT like this model, I do NOT collect dinos, I do NOT like PNSO !!!!  Suspect
I do NOT like this model, I do NOT collect dinos, I do NOT like PNSO !!!!  Evil or Very Mad
I do Not..... Shocked

Rolling Eyes  Shocked  scratch  Shocked
NOO It doesn't work  affraid

I want this model  cheers  bounce  cheers

It is fabulous, exceptionel, brilliant, charming, wonderfully ugly, outstanding, ... Applause  cheers
PNSO makes  the most irresistable dinos ever !!!  Laughing

I'll have to search Aliexpress immediately  lol!  lol!

SUSANNE wrote:
15 minutes later : Guess who already ordered it ? Rolling Eyes
I have a backbone like an earthworm Embarassed cheers

( Hope my brain is a little larger, though ) lol!

Laughing lol! Laughing

I am actually so happy that you grabed it so fast Very Happy It is a wonderful model and I know how much you like ceratopsians Very Happy

But, I have a feeling that after my next walkaround ( I already prepared the photos..) ,
you will repeat your mantra again for a several minutes ... and then again you will do this exercise with Aliexpress lol!

Now, because of you and Bonnie, I am buying Schleich models .... and because of Kiki and me, you are buying PNSO Laughing

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 6:18 am

Ana wrote:
The red thing on the head reminds me of turkeys Very Happy I think that looks pretty cool and maybe could be true for some dinosaurs.
The only one from the 4 that doesn't look convincing to me is the one with a wide opened mouth. the other 3 are amazing Very Happy

Where do you acquire a PNSO model? Their ceratopsians are too good to miss, even if I don't really collect dinosaurs Laughing Maybe I will start a small ceratopsians collection, to not take it too far with different groups study
If I remember right Eofauna also made two ceratopsians recently? Actually one mold in two color versions. Would be cool to see them together  Smile

Hey Anna,
I am happy to know, that you like very much the PNSO ceratopsians, just as me Very Happy
I am also curious to know your oppinion about this one with a wide opened mouth (Machairoceratops) and what you don`t like on it.
I don`t like so much the colours and pattern on it, bit the sculpt is really nice. It is also the smallest of all 4. Maybe when I do the walkaround of it, we can see it better :)
About where to buy PNSO models, I know many people are buying from : Everything Dinosaur
But I am buying all my models from Aliexpress . I think there can be found the best prices.
I am using two sellers.
This is the first one : HERE
I got most of my models from him. Susanne also got her models from the same shop.
The Pachyrhinosaurus I got from him and it is the cheapest one ( if my search is correct) , with free shipping.
But not all PNSO models are the cheapest on this shop, that`s why for some of them I am using second shop :
THIS ONE
For example the Sinoceratops is cheaper on the second shop ( even with $3.79 for shipping )
Of course, the waiting from Aliexpress is a bit longer, but ... the time is flying fast Very Happy
If I can help with more info, please ask me sunny

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 8:00 am

costicuba wrote:
Now, because of you and Bonnie, I am buying Schleich models .... and because of Kiki and me, you are buying PNSO Laughing

Embarassed Embarassed Laughing cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 8:54 am

Excellent walkaround, excellent discussion, excellent links to "cheap" sellers... Kosta, you are a very dangerous man Laughing

Unfortunately I won't buy all the PNSO, not enough place and not enough money but at least I hope we will enjoy more walkarounds from you Very Happy

Nevertheless, I will still spend a few pennies to acquire this one, like the Triceratops and the Styracosaurus, the Pachyrhinosaurus is an iconic species and I prefer this one to the Papo. So my Papo will leave me to welcome the PNSO.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 11:36 am

Pooor Papyrhinosaurus Sad

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 2:01 am

I am glad you also like this Pachy Kiki :)
Actually I knew that from before, because you shared it on the other topic for 2020 news.
And knowing your taste a bit more, I think you will maybe like also the Pinacosaurus ? :)
Or maybe also the model which is comming next with walkaround ... Let`s see :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 8:33 am

costicuba wrote:

bounce bounce bounce Laughing

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 10:58 am

costicuba wrote:
I am glad you also like this Pachy Kiki :)
Actually I knew that from before, because you shared it on the other topic for 2020 news.
And knowing your taste a bit more, I think you will maybe like also the Pinacosaurus ? :)

I know you know that I will buy the Pinacosaurus Laughing Sometimes you are able to read in my mind, even in my soul affraid

Next walkaround from PNSO or Eikoh ? Wink

SUSANNE wrote:
Pooor Papyrhinosaurus Sad

Don't worry Susanne, the Papo will find a place near another collector who will love it. That's always the way I try to think when it's time to say goodbye. sunny
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 11:12 am

Don't take any offence Christophe, but I have now decided to ignore all PNSO walkarounds otherwise I will be poor, as I'll be getting every single PNSO dinosaur ever lol!

I am confident this is a wonderful walkaround, as all yours are but I simply cannot look at the pictures otherwise I will buy them, hope you understand Laughing

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 12:28 pm

Laughing Laughing Adam you make me lough!..
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptySat Mar 06, 2021 2:35 pm

Advicot wrote:
Don't take any offence Christophe, but I have now decided to ignore all PNSO walkarounds otherwise I will be poor, as I'll be getting every single PNSO dinosaur ever lol!

I am confident this is a wonderful walkaround, as all yours are but I simply cannot look at the pictures otherwise I will buy them, hope you understand Laughing

Laughing Laughing I considered that, - should we bet which one of us can not keep it ? Laughing

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 3:24 am

Kikimalou wrote:

I know you know that I will buy the Pinacosaurus Laughing Sometimes you are able to read in my mind, even in my soul affraid

Next walkaround from PNSO or Eikoh ? Wink
cheers cheers cheers Laughing haha, I knew it Very Happy
I ment next walkaround from PNSO and I actually did it some days ago ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , but I think you missed it some how .. scratch

Advicot wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ohhh poor Adam.
Should I stop making the new PNSO walkarounds ?
I am worry about you Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 10:07 am

costicuba wrote:
Ohhh poor Adam.

Nonononono !!!! affraid
Adam and I will just close our eyes ....Rolling Eyes Wink

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 10:08 am

costicuba wrote:
Ana wrote:

If I remember right Eofauna also made two ceratopsians recently? Actually one mold in two color versions. Would be cool to see them together  Smile

Hey Anna,
I am happy to know, that you like very much the PNSO ceratopsians, just as me Very Happy
I am also curious to know your oppinion about this one with a wide opened mouth (Machairoceratops) and what you don`t like on it.
I don`t like so much the colours and pattern on it, bit the sculpt is really nice. It is also the smallest of all 4. Maybe when I do the walkaround of it, we can see it better :)
About where to buy PNSO models, I know many people are buying from : Everything Dinosaur
But I am buying all my models from Aliexpress . I think there can be found the best prices.
I am using two sellers.
This is the first one : HERE
I got most of my models from him. Susanne also got her models from the same shop.
The Pachyrhinosaurus I got from him and it is the cheapest one ( if my search is correct) , with free shipping.
But not all PNSO models are the cheapest on this shop, that`s why for some of them I am using second shop :
THIS ONE
For example the Sinoceratops is cheaper on the second shop ( even with $3.79 for shipping )
Of course, the waiting from Aliexpress is a bit longer, but ... the time is flying fast Very Happy
If I can help with more info, please ask me sunny

Thank you so much, for all the information and links! I still didn't order any but the 2 are on my list for this year Smile

About the Machairoceratops, I think it may be the paint job that looks too simplistic? Or texture is not as well done? I was thinking that maybe there is something about the way it opens its mouth. It's hard to say. A walk around would help of course! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyThu Mar 11, 2021 9:40 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Ohhh poor Adam.

Nonononono !!!! affraid
Laughing Laughing lol!
I love how everyone is desperate to not be tempted by these wonderful PNSO walkarounds! lol!
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 4:05 am

Ana wrote:

Thank you so much, for all the information and links! I still didn't order any but the 2 are on my list for this year Smile

About the Machairoceratops, I think it may be the paint job that looks too simplistic? Or texture is not as well done? I was thinking that maybe there is something about the way it opens its mouth. It's hard to say. A walk around would help of course! Smile

You are welcome Anna :)
Thank you for sharing your opinion about the Machairoceratops. The paint job is not my cup of tea .. but the texture is really beautiful. Tipical for PNSO :) You will see it closer , when I do the walkaround of it :)

Bonnie wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Ohhh poor Adam.

Nonononono !!!! affraid
Laughing Laughing lol!
I love how everyone is desperate to not be tempted by these wonderful PNSO walkarounds! lol!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
And now , Kiki is also part of the team ... lol!

PostSubject: Re: PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus   PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus Empty

Back to top Go down

PNSO Pachyrhinosaurus
Page 1 of 1